@The Anti Source Rocky Romero and Taiji Ishimori on CC (I've updated the entrance attire for Rocky Romero)

I haven't no more Ryusuke Taguchi in my caws, but I've commissioned  @LeonRick to have a good one :) here's the link if you want. All credits by Leon for sure.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9s0g9ae3ynjsmut/Ryusuki_Taguchi_2k19_by_LeonRick.7z/file

Enjoy.

Ben

• Thanks 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : Roppongi 3k YOH & SHO on CC - WIP : LEGION (Rampage Brown & Great 'O-Kharn), Riho (05/08/2020)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : WIP : LEGION (Rampage Brown & Great 'O-Kharn), Riho - UPDATED (06/08/2020)

Great 'O-Kharn and Hana Kimura WIP (I'm not sure again for Hana, she's really hard to do :( )

I'm happy how 'O-Kharn turns :) 

s9kld8oed6a44ghzg.jpg 

nk0amcwlfd8sfawzg.jpg

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : WIP : LEGION (Rampage Brown & Great 'O-Kharn), Riho and Hana Kimura - UPDATED - WIP PWG Bola, Pro Wrestling EVE, NJPW : New Year Dash, Young Lions, Wrestle Dynasty 2020 arenas (14/08/2020)

Hi all :)

If some of you are interested, I will create the arenas and shows this Sunday for the following events:
- PWG Bola 2019 in Los Angeles,
- Pro Wrestling EVE UK
- NJPW New Year Dash 2020
- NJPW Young Lions Collision 2020
- NJPW Wrestle Dynasty 2020

If you prefer that I put the logos on the CC, please let me know here.

Otherwise I would remove some arena or show slots to put them down.

I'd like to take this opportunity to upload :

- LEGION (Rampage Brown & Great-O'Kharn)

- Woke Queens (Deibbie Keittel & Aoife Valkyrie)

- Hana Kimura (Tokyo Cyber Squad)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2
  • Glorious 1

Hi guyz, added on CC today, PWG BOLA Show and Pro Wrestling : EVE arena.

PWG BOLA Opening custom video is : cav_046 in the folder of Titantrons > Shows of my trons bk2 post.

zcb8rcz5jed1usgzg.jpg

Pro Wrestling EVE Opening custom video is : cav_026 in the folder of Titantrons > Shows of my trons bk2 post.

6sspy68nsxvwou3zg.jpg

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : LEGION (Rampage Brown & Great 'O-Kharn), Aoife Valkyrie & Debbie Keittel (Woke Queens) and Hana Kimura released on CC - NXT Great American Bash'20, PWG Bola show, Pro Wrestling EVE arenas (25/08/2020)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : NXT Great American Bash'20, NXT In Your House'20, NXT Halloween Havok'20, WWE World Collide arenas and shows (29/10/2020)

Hi guyz, uploaded last night on CC the following content in arenas and/or shows :

NXT In Your House'20 : search tag : NXT / IN YOUR HOUSE / BLACKBEN83

NXT Halloween Havoc : search tag : NXT / HALLOWEEN HAVOC / BLACKBEN83

75u05p2yn6it0j9zg.jpg

And finally,

WWE World Collide'19 : search tag : WWE NXT NXT UK RAW SMACKDOWN / WORLD COLLIDE / BLACKBEN83

aqyjls62rd0d1o6zg.jpg

Enjoy :) and keep safe.

Ben

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : NXT Great American Bash'20, NXT In Your House'20, NXT Halloween Havoc'20, WWE World Collide arenas and shows on CC (29/10/2020)
  • 2 months later...

Hey there! Great work on EVERYTHING! Had a question about the CAWS...is there any way to make them accessible offline? Or are they strictly only through the online Community Creator?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Serechops said:

Hey there! Great work on EVERYTHING! Had a question about the CAWS...is there any way to make them accessible offline? Or are they strictly only through the online Community Creator?

Thanks in advance!

They are only available online.

2 hours ago, AJtheAEWsmark said:

You've done some awesome work! Any chance you can reupload Tracy Williams?

Thanks dude ;) 

Tracy Williams is on CC, search tag : BLACKBEN83.

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : NXT TAKEOVER WARGAMES'20 shows on CC (23/02/2021)

Hi all, new show added today on CC : NXT TakeOver WarGames'20 (let's go to Steel Cage match !!)

Search tag if you want the show : BLACKBEN83, WWE NXT RAW SMACKDOWN.

bp9i25jk6q129ubzg.jpg

5ln65ccnza7em99zg.jpg

I have updated the apron with a custom creation apron, as I saw some match on Youtube.

qydia9a96o3yu4mzg.jpg

i3khpiv17khb2ojzg.jpg

I hope you enjoy.

Ben

On 2/5/2021 at 7:16 AM, AJtheAEWsmark said:

If you still have them, Id really appreciate if you could reupload Jonathan Gresham, PCO, and Laura Di Matteo as well. 

I'll reupload them soon.

1 hour ago, SS2K21 said:

These are ace, but have you taken some down? I couldn't see your Villain Enterprises etc when I searched by Creator

I'll reupload soon PCO and Brody King, I use Marty Scurll mod for now.

• Like 2

On 2/5/2021 at 7:16 AM, AJtheAEWsmark said:

If you still have them, Id really appreciate if you could reupload Jonathan Gresham, PCO, and Laura Di Matteo as well. 

I've just uploaded all your requests. The attire for Jonathan Gresham has been updated, based on his 2020 attire.

On 2/25/2021 at 12:35 AM, SS2K21 said:

These are ace, but have you taken some down? I couldn't see your Villain Enterprises etc when I searched by Creator

Villain Enterprises Brody King, PCO, and Flip Gordon have been uploaded.

Search tag for all : BLACKBEN83

Enjoy.

• Like 2

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : NXT TAKEOVER WARGAMES'20 shows on CC (01/03/2021)
19 minutes ago, SS2K21 said:

Got your CAWS , thank you for re uploading. I don't suppose you have an Acclaimed tag team stashed away anywhere do you?

I still have a lot of work to do on some teams, I am currently working on the NWA team of Thomas Latimer (BRAM) and Royce Isaacs for my universe mode. That's the plan for the moment.

I have the logos, face textures, and renders to inject in game. Just need to begin :) 

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 2

On 3/1/2021 at 4:18 AM, BlackBen83 said:

I've just uploaded all your requests. The attire for Jonathan Gresham has been updated, based on his 2020 attire.

Villain Enterprises Brody King, PCO, and Flip Gordon have been uploaded.

Search tag for all : BLACKBEN83

Enjoy.

Thank you so much, they are awesome! Sorry I didnt ask before, but do you still have your Tasha Steelz CAW?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AJtheAEWsmark said:

Thank you so much, they are awesome! Sorry I didnt ask before, but do you still have your Tasha Steelz CAW?

No problem, thanks for the kind words ;) 

She's uploaded, search tag : BLACKBEN83 / SHIMMER

Enjoy.

Ben

• Like 1