12 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

@NarukamiYu I'll upload this sunday evening Rush, Yuji Nagata, Will Ospreay, KUSHIDA, Chris Sabin, and some ROH / NXT requests (like ACH and Taynara Conti) :)

Just Edited @NarukamiYu when your answer is coming ^^ they will be available this weekend.

Edited by BlackBen83

3 hours ago, ste3812 said:

Will Adam Page be going up on sunday ? great work on your new caws 👍

Ok I will upload it next weekend :) not this Sunday because The Kingdom take 3 slots, and the others 7.

Hi all :)

New uploaded guyz and one girl for this week.

2dtsm2iw7w2amo5zg.jpg

For the next weekend I'll try to finish Pentagon Dark, Dragon Lee and Volador Jr. (And upload Adam Page for @ste3812 for sure ;) )

Rest to do The Briscoe's, Makabe and Hirooki Goto to finish all my caws ^^

Enjoy !

• Like 2

Hi all :) just finish yesterday night Dragon Lee, Penta Dark, Volador Jr., and Hirooki Goto (pics on first post).

I'll begin the Briscoe's tonight.

Have a good day !

Edited by BlackBen83

1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi all :) just finish yesterday night Dragon Lee, Penta Dark, Volador Jr., and Hirooki Goto (pics on first post).

I'll begin the Briscoe's tonight.

Have a good day !

Do you plan to make his second attire too? maybe the red attire but with this mask

and this is the red attire ref

Hard work done last days on Chuckie T (after two try with face textures, I need a new one :)) and Mark Briscoe, pics coming soon.

I'll update the Killer Elite Squad attire with new white to re-upload soon (and update Lance Archer tattoos).

Have a nice day !

Cheers

Just now, Gift Of Jericho said:

Once you are done with the current projects, I'd like to request Shane Strickland 😛

I think the next on NXT ^^ why not :) I need again more slot, and I think delete some caw that I have some problem to finish. Or some women.

• Thanks 1

Some updates tonight on CC because I'm not at home this Sunday :) 

5z3xegqi62apmzqzg.jpg

@NarukamiYu Dragon Lee, Volador Jr, Pentagon Dark, and Bushi if you want some luchadores :D

@ste3812 Adam Page re-upload tonight :) enjoy !

And finally Chuck Taylor with two T-Shirt to update Trent Baretta, and The Briscoe's, hard to do :p I hope you like them.

Cheers !

• Glorious 1

Love your work - downloading so many of your CAWs, including ones I had no interest for originally but the quality convinced me otherwise! If you are open to requests, I'm looking for a good Alex Shelley!

Also, would you be able to reupload Aliyah? No rush - thanks for your work!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GreatDoink said:

Love your work - downloading so many of your CAWs, including ones I had no interest for originally but the quality convinced me otherwise! If you are open to requests, I'm looking for a good Alex Shelley!

Also, would you be able to reupload Aliyah? No rush - thanks for your work!

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it ^^

Alex Shelley isn't on my to do list for the moment but why not? :) I have only the MCMG first attire (black red white)

Ok for Aliyah, I'll upload her next Thursday, I'll tell you.

14 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Some updates tonight on CC because I'm not at home this Sunday :) 

5z3xegqi62apmzqzg.jpg

@NarukamiYu Dragon Lee, Volador Jr, Pentagon Dark, and Bushi if you want some luchadores :D

@ste3812 Adam Page re-upload tonight :) enjoy !

And finally Chuck Taylor with two T-Shirt to update Trent Baretta, and The Briscoe's, hard to do :p I hope you like them.

Cheers !

Thanks for this bro, but sadly bad thing happen to me, my pc suddenly dead while downloading briscoes and the save file corrupted, i try everything include to bring the backup but the backup file is corrupted too, if you have time can you reupload some of your caws after this? I really need to recover all of em from the beginning cause i lost everything:( The list of your superstar that i lost is

Ach, Baretta, Sho, Yoh, Rocky, Kazarian, Christopher, Ishimori, Eagles, Forgotten Sons, KES, The Kingdom, Sabin, Nagata, Rush, Tanga Loa and Travis Banks

I know it's a lot of superstar you just uploaded and the superstar total is 22, but hopefully you can reupload them even just for 1 day for ten characters, really love your caw man, they're on rivalries stories and looks like my njpw roster is not completed without yours caw, hopefully you can understand:(

Just checked, forgoten sons and travis banks is saved, so only 18 superstars that i need:(

Edited by NarukamiYu
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Thanks for this bro, but sadly bad thing happen to me, my pc suddenly dead while downloading briscoes and the save file corrupted, i try everything include to bring the backup but the backup file is corrupted too, if you have time can you reupload some of your caws after this? I really need to recover all of em from the beginning cause i lost everything:( The list of your superstar that i lost is

Ach, Baretta, Sho, Yoh, Rocky, Kazarian, Christopher, Ishimori, Eagles, The Kingdom, Sabin, Nagata Rush and Travis Banks

I know it's a lot of superstar you just uploaded, but hopefully you can reupload them even just for 1 day for ten characters, really love your caw man, they're on rivalries stories and looks like my njpw roster is not completed without yours caw, hopefully you can understand:(

Ohhh really sad 😪

Ok no problem, we'll be able to see this together for downloads when you'll be available.

I had the same problem in 2k18, now I create 2 save on my PC and 1 on an usb key (copy).

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Sad 1

My wifi connection is dead now and i forced to download all your cc with my phone connection, right now i'm redownloading bushi and briscoes, it doesn't matter how you gonna reupload all of em, 10 superstars for 8 hours or 10 superstar for 1 day, i'm gonna try my best to redownload all of em, i can start from now to redownload all of them

Forgot about Forgoten Sons and Travis Banks.......Njpw, Roh and Cmll roster is my priority for now, especially cruiserweight guys from njpw like ishimori, eagles, sho, yoh, rocky, sabin, and ach

and then tag team KES, and baretta(since i already download chuck)

Maybe they can be your first reupload if you don't mind

11 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

My wifi connection is dead now and i forced to download all your cc with my phone connection, right now i'm redownloading bushi and briscoes, it doesn't matter how you gonna reupload all of em, 10 superstars for 8 hours or 10 superstar for 1 day, i'm gonna try my best to redownload all of em, i can start from now to redownload all of them

Forgot about Forgoten Sons and Travis Banks.......Njpw, Roh and Cmll roster is my priority for now, especially cruiserweight guys from njpw like ishimori, eagles, sho, yoh, rocky, sabin, and ach

and then tag team KES, and baretta(since i already download chuck)

Maybe they can be your first reupload if you don't mind

No problem bro, you have a 23h countdown right?

KES will be on CC soon, I'm currently work on those 2018 attires

Edited by BlackBen83

1 minute ago, BlackBen83 said:

No problem bro, you have a 23h countdown right?

KES will be on CC soon, I'm currently work on those 2018 attires

I still has 19 now, since i didn't download briscoes, kushida and bushi yet, because connection on my phone is sucks, they can be downloaded later tho, i can use this 19 downloads to recover all of yours missing caws, since i lost 18 caws

@NarukamiYu Ok I'm not at home until this wednesday evening. Tell me whom guyz you want on CC?

ishimori, eagles, sho, yoh, rocky, sabin, baretta, and ach?

And I'll upload them in wednesday night.

Edited by BlackBen83

Just now, BlackBen83 said:

@NarukamiYu Ok I'm not at home until this wednesday evening. Tell me whom guyz you want on CC?

ishimori, eagles, sho, yoh, rocky, sabin, baretta, and ach?

And I'll upload them in wednesday night.

Next week wednesday?

yeah all of em and KES so the total is 10

2 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Next week wednesday?

yeah all of em and KES so the total is 10

If KES is finished why not :) if not 8 (or 15 if I pass the gold level :p)

Edited by BlackBen83