2 hours ago, dwitt said:

Men i love your caws, i have all of them.. How you put a Real Life Render in a Caw? I will love to have my 100 downloads with that type of render.

Thanks a lot ;) 

You need to have the KG971 Tools (10 or 20€ if I remember), just search his Youtube channel (Prince of Codes).

Ben 

Edited by BlackBen83

31 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks a lot ;) 

You need to have the KG971 Tools (10 or 20€ if I remember), just search his Youtube channel (Prince of Codes).

Ben 

Thanks, that amount of money is so much for my country haha, because we have a lot of taxes and a shit coin :(, i hope in the future i can buy it and have a perfect game haha.

another thing: Any plans of create a Trey Miguel, Ben Carter, Tyler Rust or Curt Stallion caw?

• Like 2

On 3/5/2021 at 9:23 PM, dwitt said:

Thanks, that amount of money is so much for my country haha, because we have a lot of taxes and a shit coin :(, i hope in the future i can buy it and have a perfect game haha.

another thing: Any plans of create a Trey Miguel, Ben Carter, Tyler Rust or Curt Stallion caw?

Thanks for the kind words :) but I'm now working on NWA stuff. Next step is the "Strictly Business" clan, I think updated the Nick Aldis attire too.

nwa-powerrr-scott-steiner-banner.jpg?w=1

I'm working on Thom Latimer for now, here is a preview.

xcajk79il57udxizg.jpg c4wgj1ydssnn8q4zg.jpg

I'm not sure for the beard and hair for the moment. Because currently his beard corresponds to a beard of three days and his hair may be shorter (As you can see on the first photo above)

What do you think?

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : NWA Strictly Business clan WIP (08/03/2021)
1 minute ago, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks for the kind words :) but I'm now working on NWA stuff. Next step is the Strictly Business" clan, I think updated the Nick Aldis attire too.

nwa-powerrr-scott-steiner-banner.jpg?w=1

I'm working on Thom Latimer for now, here is a preview.

xcajk79il57udxizg.jpg c4wgj1ydssnn8q4zg.jpg

I'm not sure for the beard and hair for the moment. Because currently his beard corresponds to a beard of three days and his hair may be shorter (As you can see on the first photo above)

What do you think?

In first place, i want to have Bram in the game for a long time, so thanks for this new version of Latimer. I Prefer the long beard and hair, i think that is more his style.

• Too Sweet 1

Next WIP, Royce Isaacs fixed with Thom Latimer.

j62yx5qqn0uqe9jzg.jpg

I'll try to update Nick Aldis last attire since his last fight against Cody Rhodes. He wear again the same this year.

I'll upload The Wildcards as soon as I injected the renders.

Ben

• Like 1

I've updated my CC account.

- UPDATED Josh Woods with face textures and tattoos fixed.

- Royce Isaacs on CC too

Search tag : BLACKBEN83

Curiously I can't found Thom Latimer, I'll update is pofo with Data Editor and upload him when I can, I have the same problem with my Updated Will Ferrara. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : NWA Strictly Business clan (Royce Isaacs and Thom Latimer) - Updated Josh Woods (10/03/2021)

Hi all sorry to be late, I've upload and added Thom Latimer on CC. I have also updated the jacket with white and red stripes (just a little detail).

The problem for Thom Latimer comes from the moveset so, I've added in my UPDATED MOVESETS and POFOS 2021 the official Thom Latimer moveset. Just install it with CCT. Just tell me here if any problem.

Search Tag for The Wildcards : INDY NWA / STRICTLY BUSINESS WILDCARDS / BLACKBEN83

Enjoy, and sorry again.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : NWA Strictly Business clan (Royce Isaacs and Thom Latimer) - Updated Josh Woods on CC (10/03/2021)
  • BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : MSK (WIP Wes Lee), NWA Strictly Business clan (Royce Isaacs and Thom Latimer) - Updated Josh Woods on CC (12/04/2021)

Hi all,

A little update I'm working on it. Next Nash Carter (Zackary Wentz MSK), come with renders on CC.

eh7st6bjjlcedmjzg.jpg

See you soon.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : MSK (released), NWA Strictly Business clan (Royce Isaacs and Thom Latimer) - Updated Josh Woods on CC (14/04/2021)
  • 1 month later...
On 11/1/2018 at 11:14 PM, jimmyacon said:

Great work! Got your Scurll & RoH show. Hope you get to silver as I'd love to be able to download that Dalton.

Hi. Please inform me on how to download from here. Im having a lot of trouble. Thanks.

Hi. Please inform me on how to download from here. Im having a lot of trouble. Thanks.

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, GreatDoink said:

Hey Man! Love your Brody King - but for some reason a lot of the custom graphics weren't loading. Can you by chance re-up to see if that works?

I have just re-upload Brody King on CC, tell me if it's good.

Search Tag VILLAIN ENTERPRISES / REVPRO NJPW ROH / or BLACKBEN83

On 10/28/2021 at 5:27 AM, BlackBen83 said:

I have just re-upload Brody King on CC, tell me if it's good.

Search Tag VILLAIN ENTERPRISES / REVPRO NJPW ROH / or BLACKBEN83

Everything but the chest tattoo is good and normal now! Thanks man!

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : Brody King (Villain Enterprises) - 29/10/2021
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, scgoldphish said:

Hi. Happy New Year. Is it possible to re-upload Davey Boy Smith Jr & Vincent. Thanks. 

Hey, happy new year too ;)

Yeah no problem. I'll tell you here when it's done.

I'm currently working on the last Brody King teaming with Malakai Black. PWG / ROH attire.

Edited by BlackBen83

Added tonight on CC, search tag BLACKBEN83.

- Brody King (updated torso tatoo'21)

- Joe Hendry ROH

- Shanna (Goku attire)

Enjoy.

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : Brody King (updated tatoo), Vincent'22 (updated, improved tatoos) - 01/03/2022

Hi all, just updated Vinny Marseglia aka Vincent '22 the Horror King with improved tattoos.

Search tags : ROH, BLACKBEN83

Enjoy,

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws / Show : Brody King (updated tatoo), Vincent'22 Horror King (updated, improved tattoos) - 01/03/2022
  • 6 months later...