5 minutes ago, CRamirez11 said:

Great job on all of these.  Jimmy Havok has no face or other logos.

Oh bad upload? ok I re-upload him. Sorry

11 minutes ago, CRamirez11 said:

Great job on all of these.  Jimmy Havok has no face or other logos.

@CRamirez11 Just re-upload on CC, search tag BLACKBEN83

And if some logos are missing, try to delete with the option's tool the logos that are unused too.

Tell me if it works.

8 hours ago, CRamirez11 said:

what do you mean?

In fact in game the max stockage for the logos is 200mo. If you have 200Mo of logos, you can't download more logos, just the blank caw.

To see how much logos you have go to Option > Removal Tool and search your images or logos list.

Edited by BlackBen83

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:49 PM, 3X10SION said:

Could you also upload SCU in a couple of days, if you have them?

@3X10SION SCU updated attires with gold and red logos on CC ;)

Search tag : BLACKBEN83 / SCU / ROH NJPW AEW

• Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws : UPDATED Attires : SCU on CC (17/01/2019)
On 1/13/2019 at 3:07 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Oh bad upload? ok I re-upload him. Sorry

@CRamirez11 Just re-upload on CC, search tag BLACKBEN83

And if some logos are missing, try to delete with the option's tool the logos that are unused too.

Tell me if it works.

Hey! I just come here to mention this. When I downloaded your Havoc I had the same very strange problem. When I download him it looks like the logos are missing. I went to the deletion utility, and the logos are present and assigned to Jimmy Havoc but all of them appear transparent? Or simply just not there. It's odd because they appear in the picture of him on CC, but not on the actual character.

8 hours ago, Sn4tcH said:

Hey! I just come here to mention this. When I downloaded your Havoc I had the same very strange problem. When I download him it looks like the logos are missing. I went to the deletion utility, and the logos are present and assigned to Jimmy Havoc but all of them appear transparent? Or simply just not there. It's odd because they appear in the picture of him on CC, but not on the actual character.

Hum it's really strange… I don't know why this happen :/ 

On 1/27/2019 at 2:39 AM, BPangilinan said:

Just downloaded all your caws on CC yesterday, they are so good bro! Any chance you could make Mark Andrews? There isn't a decent version of him on CC and I think you can make an awesoem version of him. @BlackBen83

mark andrews will be cool

• Like 1

@Bisko Yes I'll upload them tomorrow in the evening. I'll tell you when there'll be on CC.

I plan to do BCB but I need to work all my textures, tatts and face texture. I worked for several days lately a lot of RevPro Wrestling guyz and girls in fact. But I still have other guys to do in particular ROH 😊 like El Bandido and Juice Robinson for example.

@BPangilinan and @DFM85 I understand but I'm sorry Mark Andrews isn't too much my priority for now 😪, the only "english" wrestler I'm currently working on are RPW roster for my ROH / NJPW universe.

I will do the new WWE Women's Tag Team Championship too, but the only WWE stuff I'm going to work on. I hope you understand.

@Sn4tcH And yes I have uploaded my Jimmy Havoc and all the logos are blanck or missing, seems corrupted.... I have deleted my caw and I'll redo one Jimmy when I can. I have replaced him with Tenille Dashwood on CC, Thanks again.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Thank you, and yeah Juice is another one who isn't on CC right now that I need.  Would you be able to also do David Finlay?  Haven't checked to see if anyone has made them yet on CC, but I also want some of the Young Lions like Tomoyuki Oka, Hirai Kawato, Ren Narita, Yota Tsuji and Shota Umino

Edited by Bisko
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Bisko said:

Thank you, and yeah Juice is another one who isn't on CC right now that I need.  Would you be able to also do David Finlay?  Haven't checked to see if anyone has made them yet on CC, but I also want some of the Young Lions like Tomoyuki Oka, Hirai Kawato, Ren Narita, Yota Tsuji and Shota Umino

@Bisko Last weekend I have finished (and / or re-update) RevPro Wrestling :

- Chardonnay, Kyle Fletcher, Mark Davis, PAC, Yuu and Zoe Lucas. And I have update and upload on CC the new 2019 RPW Heavyweight Champ ;)

and one ROH / NJPW guy :

- Juice Robinson.

I have again to do Chris Ridgeway, Kurtis Chapman, Beer City Bruiser and El Bandido in the best case, but I don't work on Young Lions guys, I have only done Taiji Ishimori for my BC Firing Squad and Shingo Tagaki for my LIJ Bushi tag team IWGP Jr Tag Team.

I'm still thinking about David Finlay.

Edited by BlackBen83

Thank you for uploading.  I got the four I asked for but I'm also going to download your KUSHIDA later since I can't right now because I used all of my 20 downloads for the day last night so I have to wait for it to reset

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bisko said:

Thank you for uploading.  I got the four I asked for but I'm also going to download your KUSHIDA later since I can't right now because I used all of my 20 downloads for the day last night so I have to wait for it to reset

No problem, I let them for some days :)