Blackben83, I just want to say that you are my absolute favourite creator on PC, thank you so much for your uploads. I have only just discovered you but now that I have I will be checking daily to see if you have uploaded. It sucks that you have such a low limit on your caws. Any time you get the chance I would really love any NXT uk wrestlers, specifically that James Drake on page 1 for my tag division in Universe Mode, and Joseph Connors just because I like him.

7 hours ago, DZParagon said:

Blackben83, I just want to say that you are my absolute favourite creator on PC, thank you so much for your uploads. I have only just discovered you but now that I have I will be checking daily to see if you have uploaded. It sucks that you have such a low limit on your caws. Any time you get the chance I would really love any NXT uk wrestlers, specifically that James Drake on page 1 for my tag division in Universe Mode, and Joseph Connors just because I like him.

Thanks to support my work, I really appreciate :)

No problem for James Drake, I can upload it tonight. I need more slots on my savegame to add some Progress / NXT UK wrestlers. I have created yesterday evening TK Cooper (w/Dahlia Black) to introduce South Pacific Power Trip (w/ Travis Banks) in my PROGRESS Wrestling show.

I would really like to do next : Shane Strickland, Joseph Conners, David Starr and Timothy Thatcher (with new face texture I'm working on). But as I tell you I need more slots empty ^^.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Woo 1

On 12/10/2018 at 6:37 PM, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks to support my work, I really appreciate :)

No problem for James Drake, I can upload it tonight. I need more slots on my savegame to add some Progress / NXT UK wrestlers. I have created yesterday evening TK Cooper (w/Dahlia Black) to introduce South Pacific Power Trip (w/ Travis Banks) in my PROGRESS Wrestling show.

I would really like to do next : Shane Strickland, Joseph Conners, David Starr and Timothy Thatcher (with new face texture I'm working on). But as I tell you I need more slots empty ^^.

Thanks man, not sure if it’ll work but I’m going to redownload your caws and other things until I run out of downloads then delete them and repeat tomorrow. Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Isn't Strickland supposed to be...blacker lol 😄

@Gift Of Jericho Yeah it's just a WIP 😅 I hope finish him wednesday evening, certainly rework on the face texture... I need to create more logos with Paint.net 

3 hours ago, DZParagon said:

Thanks man, not sure if it’ll work but I’m going to redownload your caws and other things until I run out of downloads then delete them and repeat tomorrow. Hope this helps.

@DZParagon Sorry I haven't time to upload yesterday night Drake, I think wednesday evening too with TK Cooper, Dahlia Black, and Mark Haskins (replaced Tino & Moss, and the Forgotten Sons (Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake). Thanks for your help ^^

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

16 hours ago, scgoldphish said:

Hi whenever you have a couple of slots open, could you reupload H Goto & N Aldis. Their any on CC. I must of missed it when you uploaded them. Thank you. Keep up the great work. 

@scgoldphish Thanks a lot and yeah I can upload them tonight, I would see which slots to recover :)

Edited by BlackBen83

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 1:13 PM, BlackBen83 said:

@Gift Of Jericho Yeah it's just a WIP 😅 I hope finish him wednesday evening, certainly rework on the face texture... I need to create more logos with Paint.net 

@DZParagon Sorry I haven't time to upload yesterday night Drake, I think wednesday evening too with TK Cooper, Dahlia Black, and Mark Haskins (replaced Tino & Moss, and the Forgotten Sons (Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake). Thanks for your help ^^

@Gift Of Jericho @DZParagon Hi guyz, Shane Strickland, TK Cooper, Dahlia Black, James Drake, Mark Haskins on CC right now ;) search tag BLACKBEN83, more simple.

Enjoy ! :D 

6 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@scgoldphish Thanks a lot and yeah I can upload them tonight, I would see which slots to recover :)

@scgoldphish Hirooki Goto and Nick Aldis on CC ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Gift Of Jericho @DZParagon Hi guyz, Shane Strickland, TK Cooper, Dahlia Black, James Drake, Mark Haskins on CC right now ;) search tag BLACKBEN83, more simple.

Enjoy ! :D 

@scgoldphish Hirooki Goto and Nick Aldis on CC ;) 

Thanks for Strickland and Cooper man, hopefully you can do more indy wrestler!!!!

any chance for Austin Theory? i heard news that he already joined WWE but not kinda sure tho, this guy is talented even he still 21 years old

this one is good for face ref but sadly he used filter

and since i see you said want to make few UK Talent, i'm sure you know this guy too

32 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Nice, mind if you add Austin Theory and Chris Ridgeway on to do list? i also want to see both of them come into cc with your great walther and kenny king!!!

I plan to rework (RingKampf) Timothy Thatcher, create Axel Dieter Jr and upload Walter Hahn with good logo next.

And yeah I can upload Kenny King too :p

Edited by BlackBen83

16 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

I plan to rework (RingKampf) Timothy Thatcher, create Axel Dieter Jr and upload Walter Hahn with good logo next.

And yeah I can upload Kenny King too :p

will you make Austin Theory and Chris Ridgeway too after that?

31 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

will you make Austin Theory and Chris Ridgeway too after that?

I have a lot Indy / PROGRESS / NXT / NXT UK to do again, like Joseph Conners, Jordan Devlin, David Starr, Mark Andrews, Ilja Dragunov, and yes Austin Theory and Chris Rigdeway are awesome too  :)

For NJPW I would finally added TenKozy and Togi Makabe too for my universe mode.

But I'm in the same way... I need slots on my save.

Ohhh someone want Joey Janela on CC? I have finished yesterday night, he's one of my fav. too. 😎

Edited by BlackBen83

More of one hour to work yesterday night on Joey Janela face texture :D but with a lot of patience I'm happy to upload him on CC tonight. 

Search tag : EVOLVE PROGRESS INDY / BLACKBEN83

d8e8quxudagwrwwzg.jpgl93fx8l42xem4svzg.jpg

This weekend I'll re-upload all NJPW stuff requested by @Rubicon ;)

Hope you enjoy the Bad Boy Joey Janela :p

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws : Joey Janela, Shane Strickland and others INDY / Progress / NXT UK on CC (13/12/2018)
50 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

More of one hour to work yesterday night on Joey Janela face texture :D but with a lot of patience I'm happy to upload him on CC tonight. 

Search tag : EVOLVE PROGRESS INDY / BLACKBEN83

This weekend I'll re-upload all NJPW stuff requested by @Rubicon ;)

Hope you enjoy the Bad Boy Joey Janela :p

This is the guy that face Adam Page on ALL IN right? Thanks for this man!!! Can't wait for Austin, Ridgeway, Walter and Kenny

Btw for your slot issues maybe delete some of your older caw or something? all your upcoming indy/nxt uk roster is full with talented wrestler name tho

So maybe it's gonna worth to delete some of your old caw

Edited by NarukamiYu

2 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

This is the guy that face Adam Page on ALL IN right? Thanks for this man!!! Can't wait for Austin, Ridgeway, Walter and Kenny

Btw for your slot issues maybe delete some of your older caw or something? all your upcoming indy/nxt uk roster is full with talented wrestler name tho

So maybe it's gonna worth to delete some of your old caw

@NarukamiYu Yes it's this guy with Kavinsky - Protovision theme :p one of the best gimmick in Indy.

I think delete some NJPW Jr tag and just keep the best, Suzuki Gun, Roppongi 3k for sure to add TenKozy and Togi Makabe (3 Slots), I need this 3 guyz for NWA championship and NJPW heavyweight and tag team championship too.

For Indy and NXT / NXT UK I'll try to delete others but I don't know for the moment.

Just now, BlackBen83 said:

@NarukamiYu Yes it's this guy with Kavinsky - Protovision theme :p one of the best gimmick in Indy.

I think delete some NJPW Jr tag and just keep the best, Suzuki Gun, Roppongi 3k for sure to add TenKozy and Togi Makabe (3 Slots), I need this 3 guyz for NWA championship and NJPW heavyweight and tag team championship too.

For Indy and NXT / NXT UK I'll try to delete others but I don't know for the moment.

The nickname tho, bad boy, at first i thought it was Tama Tonga, lol

Delete some caw that you really don't need maybe? For me maybe some girls or guys that you never use much for your universe, i kinda need some new and refresh talent like indy and nxt uk tho😂

5 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

The nickname tho, bad boy, at first i thought it was Tama Tonga, lol

Delete some caw that you really don't need maybe? For me maybe some girls or guys that you never use much for your universe, i kinda need some new and refresh talent like indy and nxt uk tho😂

Yeah he have the same nickname than Tama :Dbut not the same muscles lol

Yeah me too I need a lot of Indy talents for PROGRESS WRESTLING and NXT too. I think finished first TenKozy and Togi Makabe because I have the textures :).

My show in the three last days are respectively ROH / PROGRESS / NJPW

Next I'll work on the NXT UK / PROGRESS talent I have the logos and faces since 2k18 like Jordan Devlin and Joseph Conners, and after the others :) 

Edited by BlackBen83

Remove Aliyah, Brandi, Charlie, Kelly Klein, Cross maybe? By deleting these you got 5 slots that you can fit with :

-Devlin
-Conners
-Dragunov
-Andrews
-Starr

And then pick other 2 caw that you didn't need anymore and replace them with

-Theory
-Ridgeway

Maybe replace trent seven with Austin Theory? You got more downloaded if you make something new, there's tons of trent seven caws on cc tho

4 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Remove Aliyah, Brandi, Charlie, Kelly Klein, Cross maybe? By deleting these you got 5 slots that you can fit with :

-Devlin
-Conners
-Dragunov
-Andrews
-Starr

And then pick other 2 caw that you didn't need anymore and replace them with

-Theory
-Ridgeway

Yeah why not Aliyah and Charlie (for TenKozy)

I'm thinking of Chris Sabin for Togi Makabe, because I don't use really in NJPW and ROH. 

For Kelly Klein I use her in my Women of Honor championship against Sumie Sakai, Karen Q, and Deonna Purazzo ^^

Cross perhaps, because I don't know what can I do for her in my universe mode :/ but I like her :D it's hard to choose in fact

You didn't mention killer kely tho, how about her? Or brandie

Guys like rampage brown, taguchi, seven, pentagon, rush, or maybe someone else that you didn't use on universe mode, just replace them with the new talent from indy and nxt uk

4 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

You didn't mention killer kely tho, how about her? Or brandie

Guys like rampage brown, taguchi, seven, pentagon, rush, or maybe someone else that you didn't use on universe mode, just replace them with the new talent from indy and nxt uk

Killer Kelly, Rampage Brown, Trent Seven (Moustache Moutain) are on my PROGRESS show, Rush just begin in ROH this year :), and yes I have forgotten Brandi too in my ROH show in rivalries with Kelly Klein and Sumie Sakai.

Taguchi has been replaced by Shane Strickland :p