7 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Yeah why not Aliyah and Charlie (for TenKozy)

I'm thinking of Chris Sabin for Togi Makabe, because I don't use really in NJPW and ROH. 

For Kelly Klein I use her in my Women of Honor championship against Sumie Sakai, Karen Q, and Deonna Purazzo ^^

Cross perhaps, because I don't know what can I do for her in my universe mode :/ but I like her :D it's hard to choose in fact

I have the same issue, I have one spot left and I really don’t know who to delete once more people get uploaded. I really like Kenny omega and okada, but I don’t even use them as I don’t have an NJPW universe, same with G.O.D and nick Aldis. However I have guys like Tino, Riddick and Cezar, and girls like Charlie Morgan and xia Brookside who I use for nxt uk, but I’ve only seen wrestle a few times, so I wouldn’t keep them if it weren’t for them being in nxt uk.

• Like 1

@Gift Of Jericho Rey Fenix isn't on my to do list for the moment :)

@DZParagon Yeah it's hard to choose... I have 25 men / 4 women in ROH, 35 men un NJPW ( 60 men ROH vs NJPW max per show),11 men / 5 womens for NXT, 12 men / 6 women for PROGRESS / NXT UK

I prefer play Progress Wrestling than NXT UK in my universe mode because PROGRESS open the gate between US and Japan Pro Wrestling too :) (like Strong Style Evolved or WxW 16 Carat, WWN Live Supershow, I think the biggest European show vs the rest of the world.

But I need to upgrade my European roster, I'll work next RingKampf and Ilja Dragunov.

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

My game file was broken an all your creations be deleted :(

@KidRockHallOfFame I've re-uploaded now 15 NJPW superstars. Wednesday evening the rest of NJPW.

Sunday I'll upload ROH stuff.

@Rubicon I've begun the uploads of your requests this evening. Search tag : BLACKBEN83

Enjoy all !

;)

2 minutes ago, Hkgamez said:

Damn I can't find the forgotten sons 

I guess I was too late download them before they were removed

Oh sorry I'll re-upload them in one week after the ROH stuff, tonight and for one week it'll be only NJPW for @Rubicon 

Edited by BlackBen83

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws : REQUEST : NJPW Superstars on CC for one week (16/12/2018)
3 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

Any news with your indy and uk caws? @BlackBen83

Hi @NarukamiYu I have just finished yesterday night Togi Makabe (my last NJPW caw) and RingKampf clan (Walter Hahn, Timothy Thatcher and Axel Dieter Jr), I'll post a pics this evening 😊

I want to do next : Ilja Dragunov, David Starr, Jordan Devlin, Joseph Conners, Mark Andrews and Jonathan Gresham.

4 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi @NarukamiYu I have just finished yesterday night Togi Makabe (my last NJPW caw) and RingKampf clan (Walter Hahn, Timothy Thatcher and Axel Dieter Jr), I'll post a pics this evening 😊

I want to do next : Ilja Dragunov, David Starr, Jordan Devlin, Joseph Conners, Mark Andrews and Jonathan Gresham.

David Starr? wow, make the beard version pls, i like that guy tho

• Yes! 1

Hi all, need to fix Walter for RingKampf but the stable is finished in general ^^

ox7wsc3qpazfluczg.jpg

Here is Togi Makabe :) but I'm not sure for the hair style.

yjbrsrhbxnqt8a7zg.jpg

Tonight David Starr.

See you later !

Edited by BlackBen83
  • Like 1

• BlackBen83 changed the title to BlackBen83 "2k19" Caws : WIP : PROGRESS & NXT UK - REQUEST : NJPW Superstars on CC for one week (16/12/2018)

Hi guyz, just a little updates from PROGRESS / NXT UK with David Starr and Joseph Conners.

i4fhk5p824y0x2mzg.jpg  t9jdajrfpgecxbczg.jpg

Next I'll work certainly on Ilja Dragunov, Jordan Devlin and Mark Andrews.

See you later !! 😊

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Hi guyz, just a little updates from PROGRESS / NXT UK with David Starr and Joseph Conners.

See you later !! 😊

Looks amazing man, but dunno why but i guess David's skin is too pale, from the pict i seen here his skin color is kinda normal and not pale 74b73b87d0210e048fa55e9cf8ceddfa?AccessK

maybe try to use the face ref from the photo i sent and fix the skin color?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NarukamiYu said:

Looks amazing man, but dunno why but i guess David's skin is too pale, from the pict i seen here his skin color is kinda normal and not pale 74b73b87d0210e048fa55e9cf8ceddfa?AccessK

maybe try to use the face ref from the photo i sent and fix the skin color?

Yah thanks @NarukamiYu I'll try tomorrow with this pics :)

2 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

See you later !! 😊

Can’t wait for Joseph head looks a little small, but the textures look alright and blend in well. I also think his beard is a bit heavy. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/18/2018 at 1:41 PM, NarukamiYu said:

Sure, gonna wait for it, continue the great job bud!

Thanks @NarukamiYu I just need to release 2 slots for Jordan Devlin and Ilja Dragunov now 😅, and it's hard because I need Io Shirai too for my NXT universe (1 slot again xD)

On 12/18/2018 at 2:28 PM, DZParagon said:

Can’t wait for Joseph head looks a little small, but the textures look alright and blend in well. I also think his beard is a bit heavy. 

Yeah it's just the beginning, I'll re-work him soon.

I want to introduce in my PROGRESS European Show the wXw championships (the Unified, and the Women), I hope share those belts because I don't know why, but I can't share on CC some belts like NXT UK Women and WWN Champion... 

Edited by BlackBen83

12 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks @NarukamiYu I just need to release 2 slots for Jordan Devlin and Ilja Dragunov now 😅, and it's hard because I need Io Shirai too for my NXT universe (1 slot again xD)

Yeah it's just the beginning, I'll re-work him soon.

I want to introduce in my PROGRESS European Show the wXw championships (the Unified, and the Women), I hope share those belts because I don't know why, but I can't share on CC some belts like NXT UK Women and WWN Champion... 

Perhaps you had originally downloaded championships and used that save slot for those titles, that happens with some of my unique caws, where I downloaded a wrestler for one thing I liked but could never upload the eventual product because the creator didn’t allow for it. Do you use all your own decals?

9 hours ago, DZParagon said:

Perhaps you had originally downloaded championships and used that save slot for those titles, that happens with some of my unique caws, where I downloaded a wrestler for one thing I liked but could never upload the eventual product because the creator didn’t allow for it. Do you use all your own decals? 

No I don't modified some CC stuff, I prefer to start from scratch 😅

Yes in fact I create entirely the title, for example, I have created yesterday two wXw championship, only the Women's championship could be put online :(.

So I can't put on CC the WWN Championship, the wXw Unified Championship (but I have uploaded the main logo and the left logo of the belt on CC only 😪), my NXT UK Women's championship too and some others....

Edited by BlackBen83

big thanks for vinny marsiglia... I think u make really an amazing job. Your arena and the attires for the caws are impressive. Maybe just the faces from some caws need more attention, but it's a great job anyway. Thanks 4 shearing

• Thanks 1