WWE 2K19 Video Thread : Post all your Videos.

Austin DTA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone, this doesn’t seem to be the most active thread but l thought it was the right place to post the first few videos on my new YouTube Channel which I created to document CM Punk’s run in my AEW Universe Mode.

If anyone does see this, I’d really appreciate some feedback!

Hey everyone, first video of the channel, a intro/trailer to what is coming, a Universe Mode with...MODS! We are very excited to start this journey here with you and I hope you like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I've been looking for a forum to discuss custom created video and I stumbled onto this. Some really good videos in here. I'm going through some of them and I like how unique the styles are. I just wanted to post some stuff that I was working on and hopefully get some feedback? There isn't much discussion in here but I figured I'd give it a shot.

Edited by BJGrand
  • Too Sweet 1

What's up guys. I re-created a promo package from Night of Champions 2008 inspired by AMGamerTV. I've been viewing the WWE 2K community for a while and the mods made me make the transition from Playstation to PC. Here's my first WWE 2K19 video. All credits are in the description. Thanks for viewing.

On 3/5/2021 at 11:29 AM, BJGrand said:

Hey guys. I've been looking for a forum to discuss custom created video and I stumbled onto this. Some really good videos in here. I'm going through some of them and I like how unique the styles are. I just wanted to post some stuff that I was working on and hopefully get some feedback? There isn't much discussion in here but I figured I'd give it a shot.

BTW, its fucking BJGrand. I use to watch your promo remakes for hours. Another video creator who inspired me to make this.

43 minutes ago, Unruly said:

What's up guys. I re-created a promo package from Night of Champions 2008 inspired by AMGamerTV. I've been viewing the WWE 2K community for a while and the mods made me make the transition from Playstation to PC. Here's my first WWE 2K19 video. All credits are in the description. Thanks for viewing.

BTW, its fucking BJGrand. I use to watch your promo remakes for hours. Another video creator who inspired me to make this.

man. this is one thing over the years that has died down quite a bit, i wish i was good at this type of stuff

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mattfick said:

man. this is one thing over the years that has died down quite a bit, i wish i was good at this type of stuff

So true. Thank you for your work, btw! 

• Too Sweet 1