Hanleys' Does GFX: (New PATCH assetconv_p30 [0-999]) Shibata, Cody, Rey Mysterio, Undisputed Era, Ciampa Custom, Matt Riddle, #DIY team added

HanleysFramer

11 hours ago, Refat said:

Works fine. Make sure to use just the new file and restore the default game assetconv files of previous versions (p20, p10, p01 etc).

Edit: Posting the tutorial I have posted a while ago in a discord channel. Hope it helps.

So, I am seeing many people (including myself a while ago) aren't understanding how to add new titantrons this year, 
I'll try to make a noob friendly tutorial.

1. Download assetconv_p30.pac file by Hanley from the first post of this thread. Place it in pac\audio folder and overwrite. Make backup of the original before doing so.

2. Download 'CAE Item Adder 2K19' by Jakey.

3. Go to pac\menu folder and make a backup of cae_item.pac file. Now open it with PAC_Editor program. Extract the first pac file which is 26AD******.pac. Now open that 26AD******.pac and extract 0000.dat file from it. Close the program.

4. Run Cae Item Adder program that was downloaded in step 2. Press enter on first screen then select 0000.dat file that you extracted in step 3. In the black screen it'll say 'what is your event number?' Now you'll have to find the Wrestler ID that you want to install tron for, from Pozzum's 2K19 Memory Sheet. In this case I want to install tron for CM Punk. His ID in Memory Sheet is 468. Now back to the black screen you have to type 46800 (Yes add two zeroes after ID number. It's very important). Press enter.

5. Now it'll ask 'What is your string ID (in hex)? Now we'll have to find CM Punk's string ID from 2K19 String Sheet. It is 5775. Type it in the black screen and press enter. Press enter again after that to close the program.

6. Now inject back the 0000.dat file in 26AD******.pac and inject that 26AD******.pac into cae_item.pac with PAC_Editor program. Delete the 26AD******.pac.bak and cae_item.pac.bak files.

7. Now place the tron files in movies\titantron folder. You need to have 3 type of tron. In this case for CM Punk it'll be ent_0468_0_0_0.bk2, ent_0468_0_0_1.bk2 and ent_0468_0_0_2.bk2.

8. Now you can select CM Punk's tron in create an entrance just like any regular one's.

Hope that was helpful. Let me know if I missed any steps. Also forgive me for my bad English. It's not my native language.

thanks I will try to follow your tutorial. 😃

On 1/21/2019 at 1:17 PM, Refat said:

Works fine. Make sure to use just the new file and restore the default game assetconv files of previous versions (p20, p10, p01 etc).

Edit: Posting the tutorial I have posted a while ago in a discord channel. Hope it helps.

So, I am seeing many people (including myself a while ago) aren't understanding how to add new titantrons this year, 
I'll try to make a noob friendly tutorial.

1. Download assetconv_p30.pac file by Hanley from the first post of this thread. Place it in pac\audio folder and overwrite. Make backup of the original before doing so.

2. Download 'CAE Item Adder 2K19' by Jakey.

3. Go to pac\menu folder and make a backup of cae_item.pac file. Now open it with PAC_Editor program. Extract the first pac file which is 26AD******.pac. Now open that 26AD******.pac and extract 0000.dat file from it. Close the program.

4. Run Cae Item Adder program that was downloaded in step 2. Press enter on first screen then select 0000.dat file that you extracted in step 3. In the black screen it'll say 'what is your event number?' Now you'll have to find the Wrestler ID that you want to install tron for, from Pozzum's 2K19 Memory Sheet. In this case I want to install tron for CM Punk. His ID in Memory Sheet is 468. Now back to the black screen you have to type 46800 (Yes add two zeroes after ID number. It's very important). Press enter.

5. Now it'll ask 'What is your string ID (in hex)? Now we'll have to find CM Punk's string ID from 2K19 String Sheet. It is 5775. Type it in the black screen and press enter. Press enter again after that to close the program.

6. Now inject back the 0000.dat file in 26AD******.pac and inject that 26AD******.pac into cae_item.pac with PAC_Editor program. Delete the 26AD******.pac.bak and cae_item.pac.bak files.

7. Now place the tron files in movies\titantron folder. You need to have 3 type of tron. In this case for CM Punk it'll be ent_0468_0_0_0.bk2, ent_0468_0_0_1.bk2 and ent_0468_0_0_2.bk2.

8. Now you can select CM Punk's tron in create an entrance just like any regular one's.

Hope that was helpful. Let me know if I missed any steps. Also forgive me for my bad English. It's not my native language.

thx a lot bro. Now is working! was very easy :)

On 21/1/2019 at 6:17, Refat said:

Funciona bien. Asegúrate de usar solo el nuevo archivo y restaurar los archivos predeterminados del juego assetconv de las versiones anteriores (p20, p10, p01, etc.).

Editar: Publicar el tutorial que he publicado hace un tiempo en un canal de discordia. Espero eso ayude.

Por lo tanto, veo que muchas personas (incluso yo hace un tiempo) no están entendiendo cómo agregar nuevos titantrons este año, 
trataré de hacer un tutorial amigable para noob.

1. Descargue el archivo assetconv_p30.pac de Hanley desde la primera publicación de este hilo. Colóquelo en la carpeta pac \ audio y sobrescriba. Haga una copia de seguridad del original antes de hacerlo.

2. Descarga 'CAE Item Adder 2K19' de Jakey.

3. Vaya a la carpeta pac \ menu y haga una copia de seguridad del archivo cae_item.pac. Ahora ábrelo con el programa PAC_Editor. Extraiga el primer archivo pac que es 26AD ******. Pac. Ahora abra ese 26AD ******. Pac y extraiga el archivo 0000.dat. Cierra el programa.

4. Ejecute el programa Cae Item Adder que se descargó en el paso 2. Presione enter en la primera pantalla y luego seleccione el archivo 0000.dat que extrajo en el paso 3. En la pantalla en negro aparecerá "¿cuál es su número de evento?" Ahora tendrás que encontrar el ID de Wrestler para el que deseas instalar tron, en la Hoja de Memoria 2K19 de Pozzum. En este caso quiero instalar tron para CM Punk. Su ID en la Hoja de memoria es 468. Ahora, volviendo a la pantalla negra, debe escribir 46800 (Sí, agregue dos ceros después del número de ID. Es muy importante). Presione enter.

5. Ahora preguntará '¿Cuál es tu ID de cadena (en hexadecimal)? Ahora tendremos que encontrar la ID de cadena de CM Punk en la Hoja de Cadenas 2K19. Es 5775. Escríbalo en la pantalla negra y presione Enter. Presione enter nuevamente después de eso para cerrar el programa.

6. Ahora vuelva a inyectar el archivo 0000.dat en 26AD ******. Pac e inyecte ese 26AD ******. Pac en cae_item.pac con el programa PAC_Editor. Borre los archivos 26AD ******. Pac.bak y cae_item.pac.bak.

7. Ahora coloca los archivos tron en la carpeta movies \ titantron. Necesitas tener 3 tipos de tron. En este caso, para CM Punk será ent_0468_0_0_0.bk2, ent_0468_0_0_1.bk2 y ent_0468_0_0_2.bk2.

8. Ahora puede seleccionar los troncos de CM Punk para crear una entrada como cualquier otro.

Espero que haya sido útil. Déjame saber si me he perdido algún paso. También perdóname por mi mal inglés. No es mi lengua materna.

Can you please pass me the default p20 file?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I have some trouble with this, so i need a special string's file?? well weeks ago i have some and this CAE run perfect, but suddenly i changed the string's file and now i can't see any tron AGAIN, and all my option selectable (trons and motion entrace) dissapeared  why :/ ?