Hanleys' Does GFX: (New PATCH assetconv_p30 [0-999]) Shibata, Cody, Rey Mysterio, Undisputed Era, Ciampa Custom, Matt Riddle, #DIY team added

HanleysFramer

Hey guys, i'm back for another year of graphics modding.

(NEEDED FOR ADDING) Assetconv_p30.pac: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/552312226795618305/553659141475008512/assetconv_p30.pac

Should note beforehand that along with @Elg's awesome help, Elg and I have made a titantron fix that allows for titantrons to be added with no soundtrack or other titantron issues like we had last year. Drop this file (https://goo.gl/GtigW9) into your pac/audio folder and it should work with all modded slots in the memory sheet. No more replacing! If you use Jakey's cae_item adder, you could even get your trons to list properly in-game as shown here:

capture.png

(Those are @kaa992's CM Punk trons listed with @jakeypearce's 2.1 cae_item adder and Elg and I's assetconv mod) 

Anywho, here are my graphics mods...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shibata (Custom) Link

Cody Rhodes (Custom): Link

Rey Mysterio (Custom): Link

Undisputed Era (Updated) : Link

Matt Riddle: (link in description) 

DIY NXT Graphics: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oB0u_H9dcMafhT9FvLZiSxvNW4Qos4Ji

Edited by HanleysFramer
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

Fixed assetconv issues with sting 91 and ascension titantrons. Also, @TheVisitorX I don't mind but just a note, I'm pretty sure the assetconv files that the updates include overwrite the older assetconv files (p01, p02, p03 etc.). Some people might have issues with modded trons if the assetconv you link isn't the latest one. 

• Thanks 1

I'm trying to create my own gfx mod for a caw, can you give a quick brief tutorial on how to do so? I've already made the graphic I'd like to add in Sony Vegas but when I inject it the file automatically converts from .kb2j to .biki then crashes my game.

hey man thanks for the mods they look great. I got things working with the Rey gfx apart from the raw tron which won't size correctly (acts like an old tron for some reason) any help for that?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I have a few issues with the Mysterio GFX, I attempted to install them with the Assetconv file and the cae_item adder, however while I was able to inject the Rey Mysterio selections, the gfx aren't showing (it's blank/arena video). What's the solution to have the gfx working like in the CM Punk screenshot?

Therefore I went through a different route (data editor + .moveset inject), which kinda works (it stops when def. is rebuilt). However, the Titantron does not seem to fill the RAW screen (works perfectly fine for Smackdown screen): Screenshot . How can I make the titantron fill the entire RAW screen?

Love your work and hope my questions aren't too much of a hassle to answer.

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2018 at 1:09 PM, DFM85 said:

i Have installed both Assetconv, but it doesn't work, any suggestion guys?

I tried really everything, but nothing happens. So I put assetconv_p20.pac and assetconv_p10.pac in to the audio folder, but the titantron still blank

• 2 weeks later...

Works fine. Make sure to use just the new file and restore the default game assetconv files of previous versions (p20, p10, p01 etc).

Edit: Posting the tutorial I have posted a while ago in a discord channel. Hope it helps.

So, I am seeing many people (including myself a while ago) aren't understanding how to add new titantrons this year, 
I'll try to make a noob friendly tutorial.

1. Download assetconv_p30.pac file by Hanley from the first post of this thread. Place it in pac\audio folder and overwrite. Make backup of the original before doing so.

2. Download 'CAE Item Adder 2K19' by Jakey.

3. Go to pac\menu folder and make a backup of cae_item.pac file. Now open it with PAC_Editor program. Extract the first pac file which is 26AD******.pac. Now open that 26AD******.pac and extract 0000.dat file from it. Close the program.

4. Run Cae Item Adder program that was downloaded in step 2. Press enter on first screen then select 0000.dat file that you extracted in step 3. In the black screen it'll say 'what is your event number?' Now you'll have to find the Wrestler ID that you want to install tron for, from Pozzum's 2K19 Memory Sheet. In this case I want to install tron for CM Punk. His ID in Memory Sheet is 468. Now back to the black screen you have to type 46800 (Yes add two zeroes after ID number. It's very important). Press enter.

5. Now it'll ask 'What is your string ID (in hex)? Now we'll have to find CM Punk's string ID from 2K19 String Sheet. It is 5775. Type it in the black screen and press enter. Press enter again after that to close the program.

6. Now inject back the 0000.dat file in 26AD******.pac and inject that 26AD******.pac into cae_item.pac with PAC_Editor program. Delete the 26AD******.pac.bak and cae_item.pac.bak files.

7. Now place the tron files in movies\titantron folder. You need to have 3 type of tron. In this case for CM Punk it'll be ent_0468_0_0_0.bk2, ent_0468_0_0_1.bk2 and ent_0468_0_0_2.bk2.

8. Now you can select CM Punk's tron in create an entrance just like any regular one's.

Hope that was helpful. Let me know if I missed any steps. Also forgive me for my bad English. It's not my native language.

Edited by Refat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Refat said:

Works fine. Make sure to use just the new file and restore the default game assetconv files of previous versions (p20, p10, p01 etc).

Edit: Posting the tutorial I have posted a while ago in a discord channel. Hope it helps.

So, I am seeing many people (including myself a while ago) aren't understanding how to add new titantrons this year, 
I'll try to make a noob friendly tutorial.

1. Download assetconv_p30.pac file by Hanley from the first post of this thread. Place it in pac\audio folder and overwrite. Make backup of the original before doing so.

2. Download 'CAE Item Adder 2K19' by Jakey.

3. Go to pac\menu folder and make a backup of cae_item.pac file. Now open it with PAC_Editor program. Extract the first pac file which is 26AD******.pac. Now open that 26AD******.pac and extract 0000.dat file from it. Close the program.

4. Run Cae Item Adder program that was downloaded in step 2. Press enter on first screen then select 0000.dat file that you extracted in step 3. In the black screen it'll say 'what is your event number?' Now you'll have to find the Wrestler ID that you want to install tron for, from Pozzum's 2K19 Memory Sheet. In this case I want to install tron for CM Punk. His ID in Memory Sheet is 468. Now back to the black screen you have to type 46800 (Yes add two zeroes after ID number. It's very important). Press enter.

5. Now it'll ask 'What is your string ID (in hex)? Now we'll have to find CM Punk's string ID from 2K19 String Sheet. It is 5775. Type it in the black screen and press enter. Press enter again after that to close the program.

6. Now inject back the 0000.dat file in 26AD******.pac and inject that 26AD******.pac into cae_item.pac with PAC_Editor program. Delete the 26AD******.pac.bak and cae_item.pac.bak files.

7. Now place the tron files in movies\titantron folder. You need to have 3 type of tron. In this case for CM Punk it'll be ent_0468_0_0_0.bk2, ent_0468_0_0_1.bk2 and ent_0468_0_0_2.bk2.

8. Now you can select CM Punk's tron in create an entrance just like any regular one's.

Hope that was helpful. Let me know if I missed any steps. Also forgive me for my bad English. It's not my native language.

thanks I will try to follow your tutorial. 😃