Thornado CAWS - (Internet Darlings) Veda Scott, Taeler Hendrix, Brandi Lauren, Kris Statlander, Su Yung, Ivelisse, Britt Baker, Priscilla Kelly, Allie, Stacy Keibler, Marko Stunt

thornado

Hey guys; just wanted to showcase the CAWs I've been making.  Mostly my focus is on Indy wrestlers and yes; males are coming too!  These are available in CC and I'll leave the coinciding tags under them.  But honestly if you just put in INDY they should pop up.  Have their own movesets, (not very good) entrances and victories.  Give them a try and let me know what you think!

Edited by thornado
Adding that they have movesets and stuff :P
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

This post belonged to old creations that made me sad because they weren't that good 😛.  I took them down, enjoy the rest!

Edited by thornado
The creations here weren't that good and made me sad. See above text.
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

• thornado changed the title to Thornado CAWS - (Internet Darlings) Veda Scott, Tessa Blanchard, Chris Ridgeway, Tegan Nox
  • 1 year later...

Veda Scott has been updated and finalized.  Took me a while but I finally get something close to her skirt!  I know it's a bit late but I feel like alot of people are still on 2K19.  Enjoy!

tags -

VEDA

AIW

INDY

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Today's upload is another red head.  It's Taeler Hendrix!

TAELER HENDRIX

ROH

INDY

Taeler1.png

I feel like the green is off a bit but still; proud of how she turned out!

Taeler2.png

Taeler3.png

Taeler4.png

Edited by thornado

The Galaxy's Greatest Alien Kris Statlander has been uploaded.  They should allow attires to have a selectable back and front the subtle differences in how her actual attire looks kills me!  Anyways enjoy!

Kris1.png

Kris2.png

Kris3.png

Kris4.png

KRIS STATLANDER

AEW

INDY

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Britt-Bake1.png

Britt Baker has been uploaded to CC.  I tried doing the two hair glitch with this one and everything looked awesome!  After loading in a match and realizing it made one of her hairstyles go through the face, I had to go back and pick one.  Sooo... sorry 😛

BRITT BAKER
AEW
D.M.D. (Because you have to respect the title!)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Stacy Keibler is available now.  Two slots for the Hall of Famer cause dammit the woman had a long career!  You get Ruthless Aggression or Invasion era Stacy

Stacy-Attires.png

STACY KEIBLER

HOF

INVASION

--- or ---

RUTHLESS AGRESSION

• 2 weeks later...

Marko Stunt has been uploaded and in case you're wondering, yes, he is in game as 5'2" and weighing in at 115lbs!  Take that WWE hiring wrestlers that are shorter than I can make them :)

MarkoUp.png

MARKO STUNT

AEW

INDY

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1