WWE Games' DLCs for Xbox 360 (RGH)

mtorrealba99

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2019 at 7:14 AM, Red Rooster said:

@MKKHAN @Jahman

Ok I reuploaded them to Google Drive heres the link.

It contains WWE 12 & 13, 2k14, 15, 16 and 17 DLCs and all DLCs for WWE AllStars for Xbox 360

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eEL28MdEGKAQirAHloOUPUHYarcvuXX6

Ok, first of all, thank you very much. Then, are they installable on a JTAG Xbox 360? Cause I'm about to buy one, I would like to know if I will be able to install them, thank you again

On 2/10/2021 at 6:54 AM, ArturoSmaglia said:

Ok, first of all, thank you very much. Then, are they installable on a JTAG Xbox 360? Cause I'm about to buy one, I would like to know if I will be able to install them, thank you again

Yes, all work for Jtag and rgh 360s

On 2/11/2021 at 11:12 PM, arron said:

are their any videos or steps to download the dlc to the xbox? i want to do the wwe 13 dlc

Google search will give you lots of videos. Best to have a usb stick to go from PC to 360 when needed.

Hey everybody, for any of you that's still interested, I now got all DLC for Xbox 360 games except The Outsiders in WWE 2K14 and Paige in WWE 2K15. If you need any just let me know, also I'm beginning a new project with CAWs of wrestlers of the recent years, if anyone wants to help, send me a message.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2021 at 12:44 AM, mtorrealba99 said:

Hey everybody, for any of you that's still interested, I now got all DLC for Xbox 360 games except The Outsiders in WWE 2K14 and Paige in WWE 2K15. If you need any just let me know, also I'm beginning a new project with CAWs of wrestlers of the recent years, if anyone wants to help, send me a message.

Yes, please. I need Bret Hart's DLC for SvR 2011, you said you had every DLC except for The Outsiders in WWE 2K14 and Paige in WWE 2K15, so you have the Bret Hart one for SvR 2011? And if anybody has it, can you give me the link to it please?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you still have this season pass? when i click the link it's not there

On 1/20/2021 at 9:26 AM, KJxbox said:

Grab this while it's available. https://gofile.io/d/wLyHyp

This 2k14 DLC is the best available. Delete what you have and use these as they have all the licenses unlocked that other DLC may not have.

On 5/10/2021 at 8:44 AM, adjiep32 said:

i'm sorry but the wwe 12 dlc is not working

can you all help me ?

Join the site I told you about and you'll have everything you need. DLC on here is not all unlocked.

5 hours ago, KJxbox said:

Join the site I told you about and you'll have everything you need. DLC on here is not all unlocked.

Or you can unlock it yourself using xm360

4 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Or you can unlock it yourself using xm360

Yes, but I meant all the licenses are not unlocked for some of the games DLC, which is a different unlock then what XM360 can do.

• 3 months later...
On 2/13/2021 at 9:44 PM, mtorrealba99 said:

I need legends pack from 2k16 please

• 2 months later...
On 10/17/2018 at 8:45 PM, mtorrealba99 said:

Hello guys, in the last few months I've been downloading all the WWE games available for Xbox 360. However, I can hardly find the DLC files available for RGH, so I wanted to know if any of you have the files from any game, from SmackDown vs. RAW 2009 to WWE 2K17, including WWE All Stars.

I would gladly upload the DLCs I already have (SvR 2010, SvR 2011, WWE '15 [just Hogan and Sting], WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17] if anyone out there needs them, the idea is that with this publication, we can all get as much DLC files as possible.

Thanks in advance, and greetings from Chile.

Can you please upload the SVR 2010 and 2011 files?!

On 2/13/2021 at 10:44 PM, mtorrealba99 said:

Could you upload the 2011 and 2010 dlc

I need the 2011 and 2010 dlc

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man. I was looking for WWE 2k14 too, and i have downloaded from GAMES TORRENT, But in ISO. You need to convert to Defalt.xex with a PC program called Exiso but i dont remember very much about it. Just search on YouTube a tutorial and voila

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone , I just brought a RGH Xbox 360 Slim I spend 10hrs searching online from WWE 2k14 DLC I couldn't find them anywhere

I'm just tired of trying.  can one of y'all send me a link so I can download all the DLC I highly appreciate it!!!!