WWE Games' DLCs for Xbox 360 (RGH)

mtorrealba99

1 hour ago, Calstar said:

is that wwe 2k15, the full game?

and btw, can u upload the game for wwe 2k14? i really want wwe 2k14, u know like the full game?

We dont discuss piracy here bro, its against the rules of the forum

So I just put 2K14 and the DLC files on my new RGH'd console, but when I went to unlock the DLC in XM360, I noticed that there was no DLC pack 1, and that DLC pack 2 was listed twice.  It looks like DLC 1 was the Accelerator because all the downloaded wrestlers and moves are showing up in the game as unlocked, but I didn't see any "unlock everything" option in the Edit Superstars menu.  Is the download messed up or did I just miss something?

EDIT: Never mind.  The Unlock Everything option was in the Unlockables section.  Sorry about that.

Edited by DoubleAgent74

• 4 weeks later...

Please help, i have downloaded the link What do i do next, i have Xbox 360 

Hello I have downloaded the link for wwe 13 dlc What do i do now plz help, i have Xbox 360

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 4:48 PM, Red Rooster said:

No tutorial is needed really, you just copy them into the correct folder. For 2k14 this folder can be in either of 2 places.

Content/00000000/545408B2/00000002

or

Content/"Your Profile ID"/545408B2/00000002

Then just tell your dash software to Scan (like you would to add a new game) and it will find it.

i was wondering is it safe to download? i dont want any viruses can some one please reply.

On 5/20/2019 at 3:14 PM, Red Rooster said:

@MKKHAN @Jahman

Ok I reuploaded them to Google Drive heres the link.

It contains WWE 12 & 13, 2k14, 15, 16 and 17 DLCs and all DLCs for WWE AllStars for Xbox 360

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eEL28MdEGKAQirAHloOUPUHYarcvuXX6

Red Rooster you are a (wrestling) legend for sharing that. Thanks heaps mate

19 hours ago, arron said:

i was wondering is it safe to download? i dont want any viruses can some one please reply.

If you're referring to the Google Drive link, It's about as safe as you're gonna get trying to find offline DLC. There aren't many (if any) options out there otherwise

On 10/18/2018 at 11:45 AM, mtorrealba99 said:

Hello guys, in the last few months I've been downloading all the WWE games available for Xbox 360. However, I can hardly find the DLC files available for RGH, so I wanted to know if any of you have the files from any game, from SmackDown vs. RAW 2009 to WWE 2K17, including WWE All Stars.

I would gladly upload the DLCs I already have (SvR 2010, SvR 2011, WWE '15 [just Hogan and Sting], WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17] if anyone out there needs them, the idea is that with this publication, we can all get as much DLC files as possible.

Thanks in advance, and greetings from Chile.

Any chance you'd be able to share your DLC on a link too? Particularly keen on SvR 2011, have recently found a new appreciation for older wrestling titles, just don't make em like they used to!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, is it possible we can get the files for the DLC of SvR 09, 10, and 11, too, please? I've been trying to find downloads for those specific DLCs but to no avail.

Edited by CSDX
  • Woo 1

On 5/20/2019 at 8:14 AM, Red Rooster said:

It contains WWE 12 & 13, 2k14, 15, 16 and 17 DLCs and all DLCs for WWE AllStars for Xbox 360

Hello, I downloaded WWE 13 DLC and did everything according to the instructions, but in the game he writes to me: “Downloadable content has not been downloaded properly and may be damaged. Please download the content again from WWE SHOP. "

Edited by JohnnyNitro

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 10:40 PM, JohnnyNitro said:

Hello, I downloaded WWE 13 DLC and did everything according to the instructions, but in the game he writes to me: “Downloadable content has not been downloaded properly and may be damaged. Please download the content again from WWE SHOP. "

If you move the dlc to you hdd is good but if you copied to hdd so you have to unplug your USB the DLC should be in one place not in two devices

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 4:27 PM, majspejsiak said:

Hey Anybody got the DLC for SVR2009 or 2011? for X360?
Looks like it is really hard to find the 2009 especially

Sadly, no.  I'm looking for the SVR09 DLC myself, but I've come up dry.

• 2 months later...

I found a way to download the dlc, if you have a friend that bought the dlc in 360 then log in to his account if he lets you then license transfer only the wwe 13 dlc you want and then go back to your account and download it and you’ll have it, so if anybody is kind to do it for me please I have wanted the dlc since it came out but didn’t know how to buy it please tweet me at @satanaperkele.

• 1 month later...

I have access to all the DLC for every game except I don't have the Season Pass for WWE 2K17. If anyone has or can help find the 2k17 season pass or wants DLC for other games message me and I'll send you the link to join us.

Edited by KJxbox

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2019 at 1:14 PM, Red Rooster said:

@MKKHAN @Jahman

hi, after I download the wwe 2k17 rar, but seem like not include the future star packs and hall of fame showcase packs? Is anyone have the future star packs and hall of fame showcase packs link ? I really want to complete all the character in the game

• 1 month later...
El 6/12/2020 a las 17:27, majspejsiak dijo:

¿Alguien tiene el DLC para SVR2009 o 2011? para X360?
Parece que es muy difícil encontrar el 2009, especialmente

Yo lo tengo pero alguien me puede ayudar a conseguir el dlc de the ousiders de wwe 2k14

2 hours ago, Wwe cmpunk360 said:

Amigos ayudenme a encontrar el dlc de the outsiders de wwe 2k14 y subire todos los dlc de los juegos de la wwe con sus exclusivos como page en 2k15 

The Outsiders is part of the Season Pass. I'll pm you a link. Do you have the Season Pass for WWE 2k17? Thanks.

Edited by KJxbox

41 minutes ago, Wwe cmpunk360 said:

No bro ese ya lo tengo solo necesito el de the outsiders 

The site I read, said the Outsiders was part of the season pass. Try the Season Pass I sent you as it may have more licenses unlocked then the one you have.

Edited by KJxbox