WWE Games' DLCs for Xbox 360 (RGH)

mtorrealba99

5 hours ago, Tati said:

Hello everyone , I just brought a RGH Xbox 360 Slim I spend 10hrs searching online from WWE 2k14 DLC I couldn't find them anywhere

I'm just tired of trying.  can one of y'all send me a link so I can download all the DLC I highly appreciate it!!!!

I Send you a message

• 2 weeks later...

The old link doesnt work anymore because I needed to use my GoogleDrive for something else, Ive reuploaded all my DLCs for WWE12, 13 2k14, 2k15, 2k16 2k17 and WWE Allstars to Mediafire.

Its not every DLC its just everything I have.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9vyycuhujqz83/WWE+DLC+XBOX+360

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Thanks 1
  • KappaBrain 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I put my USB in my xbox, it says the usb stick is empty. But when I put it in my computer, It says there are files on it. I have formatted the USB stick to fat32. Idk what to do someone pls help?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/2/2021 at 21:44, mtorrealba99 said:

Hola a todos, para cualquiera de ustedes que todavía esté interesado, ahora tengo todos los DLC para los juegos de Xbox 360, excepto The Outsiders en WWE 2K14 y Paige en WWE 2K15. Si necesitan alguno solo háganmelo saber, también estoy comenzando un nuevo proyecto con CAWs de luchadores de los últimos años, si alguien quiere ayudar, mándenme un mensaje.

ME INTERESA EL DLC DE BRET HART PARA SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2011 POR FAVOR

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/3/2020 at 5:19 PM, bruno22thegamer said:

Hello, can anyone please tell me how to install the dlc for wwe 2K14 i've tried everything i could i copied it to my wwe 2K14 folder on my USB and nothing happened what do i have to do to get those i need to finish 30 years of Wrestlemania or something cus i dont know or maybe is there something wrong with my WWE 2K14 file

• 2 months later...
On 8/1/2022 at 4:13 PM, Swooog said:

just go inside the folder and download them one by one

Can I just download the files as they are, or do I need to recreate all those folders one by one, if I want to install these DLCs, so an emulator can actually recognize them? 

The one named after  the DLC, the one named "content", the one that's named with a bunch of zeros, the one with some numbers and then the one with a bunch of zeros and a different number at the end?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/18/2021 at 1:41 PM, Wwe cmpunk360 said:

Amigos ayudenme a encontrar el dlc de the outsiders de wwe 2k14 y subire todos los dlc de los juegos de la wwe con sus exclusivos como page en 2k15 

Paige Pack o no?

Lo necesito, también Sting Pack y Hulk Hogan Pack de WWE 2K15 porfa, para XBOX 360.

Gracias

• 1 month later...