Jump to content

WWE Games' DLCs for Xbox 360 (RGH)


mtorrealba99
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello guys, in the last few months I've been downloading all the WWE games available for Xbox 360. However, I can hardly find the DLC files available for RGH, so I wanted to know if any of you have the files from any game, from SmackDown vs. RAW 2009 to WWE 2K17, including WWE All Stars.

I would gladly upload the DLCs I already have (SvR 2010, SvR 2011, WWE '15 [just Hogan and Sting], WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17] if anyone out there needs them, the idea is that with this publication, we can all get as much DLC files as possible.

Thanks in advance, and greetings from Chile.

Edited by mtorrealba99
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

I deleted it a few days ago because I needed space on Mega for something else. Sorry if you didnt get it in the 6 month it was there then bad luck.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Woo 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how do you add these to xbox 360 is there a tutorial?  i bought all the dlc for 14 on ps3 but i have it on 360 now, i realize its way past the support date, but would like the additional characters again.  please an thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 12:50 PM, wallybescotty said:

how do you add these to xbox 360 is there a tutorial?  i bought all the dlc for 14 on ps3 but i have it on 360 now, i realize its way past the support date, but would like the additional characters again.  please an thanks

Did you manage to find out how to put it on your xbox? I NEED HELP doing it HAHA

 

Please assist!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, all,

So I want to get back into 2K14.   I bought the Season Pass when the game launched, and according to Microsoft, I can still download games and DLC I've already bought no matter how long it's been.  Can I still actually download the 2K14 DLC, or should I just send my Xbox to get RGH'd once I get it in the mail?  Part of me is thinking that, once you downloaded the Season Pass, you had to connect to the game's server (which is obviously down now) to download the content itself.

Edited by DoubleAgent74
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Just get it RGH, then you can mod stuff and make the game way better.

That's the plan, but I'm having trouble finding a good tutorial on how to install DLC to an RGH'd console.  Know any good ones?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DoubleAgent74 said:

That's the plan, but I'm having trouble finding a good tutorial on how to install DLC to an RGH'd console.  Know any good ones?

No tutorial is needed really, you just copy them into the correct folder. For 2k14 this folder can be in either of 2 places.

Content/00000000/545408B2/00000002

or

Content/"Your Profile ID"/545408B2/00000002

Then just tell your dash software to Scan (like you would to add a new game) and it will find it.

 

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

No tutorial is needed really, you just copy them into the correct folder. For 2k14 this folder can be in either of 2 places.

Content/00000000/545408B2/00000002

or

Content/"Your Profile ID"/545408B2/00000002

Then just tell your dash software to Scan (like you would to add a new game) and it will find it.

 

Ah, OK.  The one good tutorial I found showed the guy opening a RAR file containing DLC for (I think) Black Ops 2, and the archive structure was "BO2 Game ID"\00000002.  The 2K14 RAR from the link in this thread didn't have the DLC files in an 00000002 folder; that was what threw me off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/20/2020 at 2:19 AM, Red Rooster said:

arti1996 shared his WWE12 complete DLC and TU with me and I have added it to the GoogleDrive.

Heres the link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eEL28MdEGKAQirAHloOUPUHYarcvuXX6

Thanks @arti1996

is that wwe 2k15, the full game?

and btw, can u upload the game for wwe 2k14? i really want wwe 2k14, u know like the full game?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/18/2018 at 3:45 AM, mtorrealba99 said:

Hello guys, in the last few months I've been downloading all the WWE games available for Xbox 360. However, I can hardly find the DLC files available for RGH, so I wanted to know if any of you have the files from any game, from SmackDown vs. RAW 2009 to WWE 2K17, including WWE All Stars.

I would gladly upload the DLCs I already have (SvR 2010, SvR 2011, WWE '15 [just Hogan and Sting], WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17] if anyone out there needs them, the idea is that with this publication, we can all get as much DLC files as possible.

Thanks in advance, and greetings from Chile.

Can you get me a link for WWE 2K14? the full game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...