Has anyone figured out how to fix the CPU reversing almost everything bug?

Do The Dougie

Last year, the sliders for AI reversals worked perfectly.  You could even turn them completely off if you slid all the way to the left.

This year, it's absolutely nuts how often the CPU automatically reverses things including signature and finishers!  Even sliding them all the way to 0 and turning the game to Easy still sees an unwanted amount of reversals if you're just trying to have fun and get used to a new character.

Has anybody found a way to address this problem?  For me, it seems like the sliders do nothing at all since even at 0 (which should turn them off completely like last year) it's still happening.

I've played through that at most controller throwing my career and it seems for modes like that it has its own difficulty along with the Towers ...For Universe and Exhibition though the sliders work fine. If you want some tips is get your opponent on the ground and do small kicks so they do quick "get ups" and "rolls" and hurry up and grapple them and once they burn through their reversals go for the signature or finisher 

Hmmm...  yeah I was talking about exhibitions lol.  Can't get even three moves in a row without a reversal, and about half of the signature and finisher attempts all get reversed even when I slide all of them to 0 and put it on easy.  Very odd.

EDIT:  It got so bad I was forced to spend some time scanning the game with Cheat Engine to take care of this problem.  Now I can choose which participants in a match are allowed to reverse moves at all, but I still can't believe I had to do it this way.  I guess a small benefit is being able to do the opposite effect for my own wrestler and have unlimited reversals while CPU has none. 👺 Still though...  2K gets stranger every year.  lol  I'm really surprised nobody else seems to be driven crazy by this issue.

Edited by Do The Dougie

• 2 years later...
On 10/16/2018 at 11:18 AM, Do The Dougie said:

Hmmm...  yeah I was talking about exhibitions lol.  Can't get even three moves in a row without a reversal, and about half of the signature and finisher attempts all get reversed even when I slide all of them to 0 and put it on easy.  Very odd.

EDIT:  It got so bad I was forced to spend some time scanning the game with Cheat Engine to take care of this problem.  Now I can choose which participants in a match are allowed to reverse moves at all, but I still can't believe I had to do it this way.  I guess a small benefit is being able to do the opposite effect for my own wrestler and have unlimited reversals while CPU has none. 👺 Still though...  2K gets stranger every year.  lol  I'm really surprised nobody else seems to be driven crazy by this issue.

Can anyone help I'm trying to find out how to do this using cheat engine, I can't seem to find the address