Earthquake and Typhoon (The Natural Disasters ) with Jimmy Hart (Manager) port

BlindedByTheGrace

5 minutes ago, motishow said:

I have tested the entrance with manager and works ok if we chose natural disasters like a first team but if we choose them like a second team the game crashes after the entrance of the first team

Anyone has the same problem and knows the solution?

thanks

Hi, 

does this happen in both universe mode and exhibition ?

6 minutes ago, motishow said:

I tested it in exibition mode, when ia choose the team like second team get a crash bro

I will perform the same test in my game to see what happens.

39 minutes ago, motishow said:

I tested it in exibition mode, when ia choose the team like second team get a crash bro

I have tested the entrance. I even reinstalled the mod and the entrance works even as second entrants. Have you tested their normal duo entrance as the second team when Jimmy Hart is not selected as manager ?

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I have tested the entrance. I even reinstalled the mod and the entrance works even as second entrants. Have you tested their normal duo entrance as the second team when Jimmy Hart is not selected as manager ?

Without manager get the crash too if i select them lilke second team :( i will see waht is the cause of that

5 minutes ago, motishow said:

Without manager get the crash too if i select them lilke second team :( i will see waht is the cause of that

try choosing a different tag entrance and see what happens.

2 minutes ago, motishow said:

Finally worked, i changed the entrance to another motion and tested and works OK , then changed the motion to "extreme weather conditions" and worked.

OK, good news finally .

Lol sorry was browsing with my mobile so posted it in the wrong thread by mistake 😅 going to post it in your moves thread

Edited by Junaid Ahmed
to edit

Hey @squaredcirclefan can you help me out? I want to port over the Freebirds from 2K18 but I cant them to work. The loading bar will freeze up so heres what I did so far:

I took the vanilla files from my 2K18 folder, then I convert the pac using wrestleplus. I also rebuild def & restart the game. Is theres anything else I have to do that I'm missing?

Edited by UtlimatePiper

4 hours ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Hey @squaredcirclefan can you help me out? I want to port over the Freebirds from 2K18 but I cant them to work. The loading bar will freeze up so heres what I did so far:

I took the vanilla files from my 2K18 folder, then I convert the pac using wrestleplus. I also rebuild def & restart the game. Is theres anything else I have to do that I'm missing?

Hi,

The 2k18 models for most characters will not load  as the texture files are in the files beginning with tx in the same folder. The texture files will need to be rebuilt and a new pac created. 

An easier route is to use their 2k17 character models which is the same, but with all the textures for each character included in their pac file. 

For legends, there was hardly any change in their character models from 2k17 to 18. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi,

The 2k18 models for most characters will not load  as the texture files are in the files beginning with tx in the same folder. The texture files will need to be rebuilt and a new pac created. 

An easier route is to use their 2k17 character models which is the same, but with all the textures for each character included in their pac file. 

For legends, there was hardly any change in their character models from 2k17 to 18. 

Ook cool, I  figure out the missing textures was causing the models to not load so I did the whole rebuilding a new texture pac & so on which was time consuming lol.

I wish I knew to use their 2K17 model to speed up the time. Thank you for the help

5 minutes ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Ook cool, I  figure out the missing textures was causing the models to not load so I did the whole rebuilding a new texture pac & so on which was time consuming lol.

I wish I knew to use their 2K17 model to speed up the time. Thank you for the help

You're welcome. One last thing with the Freebirds as a trio is they also had separate duo entrance and victory animations, so for instance if you selected Michael Hayes and Jimmy Garvin as a team, or Michael Hayes and Buddy Robert.

12 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You're welcome. One last thing with the Freebirds as a trio is they also had separate duo entrance and victory animations, so for instance if you selected Michael Hayes and Jimmy Garvin as a team, or Michael Hayes and Buddy Robert.

Yea I'm aware when I was giving them their entrance & victory animations. Probably wont bring in Buddy for now but going to put the Von Erichs back in. Just getting a feel of this whole rebuilding textures pacs & stuff

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Yea I'm aware when I was giving them their entrance & victory animations. Probably wont bring in Buddy for now but going to put the Von Erichs back in. Just getting a feel of this whole rebuilding textures pacs & stuff

OK great. WIth the Freebirds, you can only need to set a trio entrance. The evt_data file is used to setup the duo entrances.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, dakloub said:

seems that the link is dead

Hi,

The link is still valid. However I need to make a few amendments to the files and repost. I will do that later today and provide a new direct link.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not only that this mod fits very well into my own "Golden Era" modification. It delivers the full service . No need to edit anything. Just put the files in the right folder! Can we ask for more?

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Hello. I've read your 2k19 tutorial multiple times, i'm familiar with modding this game, what I'm trying to do is add the natural disaster jimmy hart entrance when he is selected but I can't. don't know why. I managed to have alternate manager entrances for taker kane, etc but this on I can't. Jimmy enter as a generic manager and his speaker spawns in the middle of the ring. My Jimmy hart slot ID is 991 and his natural disasters attire is the 7th. So to evt_data_p30.pac, i added the line 92702 92802 99162 102400 1353 1884 0 0, but still won't work. Im only editing this file but the downloaded mods brought also a evt_data.pac file. Do I have to edit that file as well to make it work? And if yes what do I have to edit in that file? Thanks for your help

• Like 1