Earthquake and Typhoon (The Natural Disasters ) with Jimmy Hart (Manager) port

BlindedByTheGrace

6 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes. That's it. Did you try reinjecting the pofo's for all characters. ?

No.not all characters

23 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Yes. That's it. Did you try reinjecting the pofo's for all characters. ?

Typhoon.pofo only is Typhoon, Earthquake.pofo only is Earthquake, whats's mean is all characters?

So the Team Start Hex is 142844F98 ?, I see it in the WWE 2K19 Memory Sheet

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, wosuchen1985 said:

No.not all characters

Typhoon.pofo only is Typhoon, Earthquake.pofo only is Earthquake, whats's mean is all characters?

So the Team Start Hex is 142844F98 ?, I see it in the WWE 2K19 Memory Sheet

Hi everyone,

Please download the updated natural Disasters / Jimmy Hart mod in the link on the first page. Working titantrons have now been added, courtesy of the amazing work done by the team at the discord forum, an updated pofo,  moveset file and team_info file. I noticed an error in the first team_info file which might prevent it from working correctly.

I have also posted a short guide on installing the team_info file using cheatengine and @pozzum's memory sheets. Enjoy.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi everyone,

Please download the updated natural Disasters / Jimmy Hart mod in the link on the first page. Working titantrons have now been added, courtesy of the amazing work done by the team at the discord forum, an updated pofo,  moveset file and team_info file. I noticed an error in the first team_info file which might prevent it from working correctly.

I have also posted a short guide on installing the team_info file using cheatengine and @pozzum's memory sheets. Enjoy.

Thank you very much, bro, after watching your tutorial video, my question is: Are you first importing the game into a pac pofo and movesets file or a team info file?

H

1 minute ago, wosuchen1985 said:

Thank you very much, bro, after watching your tutorial video, my question is: Are you first importing the game into a pac pofo and movesets file or a team info file?

Hi, these steps are performed after first injecting the pofo and moveset files so the characters are listed  in the game. 

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

H

Hi, these steps are performed after first injecting the pofo and moveset files so the characters are listed  in the game. 

Oh, Thanks, I'll be trying, by the way, Your work is awsome !!!

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 12:40 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

You will need to install the moveset and pofo using cheatengine

So I want to use the WrestlePLUS to install moveset and pofo, can I?

How to install moveset and pofo files with cheatengine?

Edited by wosuchen1985

5 minutes ago, wosuchen1985 said:

So I want to use the WrestlePLUS to install moveset and pofo, can I?

How to install moveset and pofo files with cheatengine?

wrestleplus is straightforward and easy to use for installing pofo's and movesets. No need to use cheatengine.

14 minutes ago, wosuchen1985 said:

Ok, it’s  success. I suspect that you have a problem with the last team_info file. Now it’s ok, thank you very much bro

You're welcome.

Hey I'm having trouble with Cheat Engine. I have the game running with CE open & I click on the WWE2k19.exe in process list. Once I click on memory view, I'm getting nothing but questions marks for all the values under call procedures. I'm doing everything right step by step.

2 hours ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Hey I'm having trouble with Cheat Engine. I have the game running with CE open & I click on the WWE2k19.exe in process list. Once I click on memory view, I'm getting nothing but questions marks for all the values under call procedures. I'm doing everything right step by step.

Hi, What version of cheat engine do you have running ?

22 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, What version of cheat engine do you have running ?

I first was using 6.7 which didnt work then I updated to 6.8.1 & that didnt work either. I think I ended up messing up the save file  because when I try to go to edit teams,the game crashes every time. Going to redownload everything & start fresh

Edited by UtlimatePiper

31 minutes ago, UtlimatePiper said:

I first was using 6.7 which didnt work then I updated to 6.8.1 & that didnt work either. I think I ended up messing up the save file  because when I try to go to edit teams,the game crashes every time. Going to redownload everything & start fresh

You might just need to delete the save file from the steam  and try again.

2 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

You might just need to delete the save file from the steam  and try again.

Yea with a new save & reinstall Cheat Engine, Its still question marks in memory viewer. I think I'm going to wait until an easier method comes out because the program not working well for me for some reason

19 minutes ago, UtlimatePiper said:

Yea with a new save & reinstall Cheat Engine, Its still question marks in memory viewer. I think I'm going to wait until an easier method comes out because the program not working well for me for some reason

You can install the pofo and moveset using wrestleplus. cheatengine in just for the team info. The team info is not really necessary as such. You can just go into superstar edit, add Jimmy Hart as Earthquake and Typhoons' manager, add Earthquake as Typhoon's second manager and vise versa. create a tag team in the game with Earthquake and Typhoon, set their tag team entrance and victory to "Seismic activity". You can't add Jimmy Hart to the stable as he is a manager. The evt_data file controls the alternate entrance and victory with manager.

I've experienced the same issue with cheatengine on some occasions.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, mudoraman said:

Thanks for the mod but for some reason the entrance with Jimmy Hart doesn't seems to work in universe mode the rest works though. Not sure if there is a workaround for the entrance.

Hi, I can confirm it works in Universe mode. I have it working in my game. 

Points to note. 

You need to make sure the evt_data.pac file is  in your evt folder (backup the original)

Also ensure you have their tag entrance and victory set in the game. You will have to set this manually .I believe its seismic activity.

Now this is the simple logic. You cant set an entrance with manager in the game. The evt data file does this , but it's linked with their duo entrance. You also want to set Jimmy  Hart as earthquake and Typhoon's manager separately. Its like an if--then --else programming statement. IF JIMMY HART is selected as manager USE ENTRANCE AND VICTORY WITH MANAGER, else use duo entrance.

When it's set up correctly, if you set them up in a rivalry, the game will always add Jimmy Hart to the match as their manager so the Entrance with manager is used.

7 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, I can confirm it works in Universe mode. I have it working in my game. 

Points to note. 

You need to make sure the evt_data.pac file is  in your evt folder (backup the original)

Also ensure you have their tag entrance and victory set in the game. You will have to set this manually .I believe its seismic activity.

Now this is the simple logic. You cant set an entrance with manager in the game. The evt data file does this , but it's linked with their duo entrance. You also want to set Jimmy  Hart as earthquake and Typhoon's manager separately. Its like an if--then --else programming statement. IF JIMMY HART is selected as manager USE ENTRANCE AND VICTORY WITH MANAGER, else use duo entrance.

When it's set up correctly, if you set them up in a rivalry, the game will always add Jimmy Hart to the match as their manager so the Entrance with manager is used.

All right, thank you for your help!. I will give it a try.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, motishow said:

squaredcirclefan will you port the bushwackers in the future?

Hi @motishow, Yes I will. most likely within the next one wek

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:33 PM, Slambuca said:

any chance of that blue/purple with black attire earthquake used to wear? 220px-Tenta.jpg

Hi @Slambuca,

I haven't got my head round making attires in the game yet, as I'm focused more on some other aspects of the game being there are a whole  lot of brilliant attire creators and modders  in the community. I'm not sure if this attire has been created in one of the previous games.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi @Slambuca,

I haven't got my head round making attires in the game yet, as I'm focused more on some other aspects of the game being there are a whole  lot of brilliant attire creators and modders  in the community. I'm not sure if this attire has been created in one of the previous games.

Yeah it has, I plan on porting them over in the near future

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 3
  • Yes! 1

I have tested the entrance with manager and works ok if we chose natural disasters like a first team but if we choose them like a second team the game crashes after the entrance of the first team

Anyone has the same problem and knows the solution?

thanks