Earthquake and Typhoon (The Natural Disasters ) with Jimmy Hart (Manager) port

BlindedByTheGrace

Hi, 

here is a port of the Natural Disasters (Earthquake and Typhoon's 2k18 models) with Jimmy Hart (2k16 model) .

This is a full port which includes :

1. all three Characters (I only adjusted the textures for the Jimmy Hart characters since the other two looked ok in game)

2. pofo , moveset and team_info files

3. the alternate entrance and victory animation with Jimmy Hart selected as manager (wwe 2k16). -Their original entrance and victory animations are in the game, but the alternate entrance will only work when Jimmy is selected as their manager. This is controlled by the evt_data file which I modified).

4. Their theme music which you can inject  over steel 1 using Sound editor

5. Titantron

If there any issues, please do let me know. Enjoy.

NEW UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK.  : ports, pofo and moveset files with alternate entrance , theme music and trons

https://mega.nz/#!wFpkhIwR!qfbkEfRH0G2WMR7Lox5rvktMv2a0RNU4E3Rh3xg30jM

Instructions. Unzip and copy all files to their respective locations as outlined in the folder structure.

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 17
  • Too Sweet 4

• BlindedByTheGrace changed the title to Squaredcirclefan's ported mods - Earthquake and Typhoon (The Natural Disasters ) with Jimmy Hart (Manager) released
59 minutes ago, dnalloh1987 said:

These are great Square thanks ps love your youtube videos

Hi,

Thanks. The squaredcircle gameplays isn't my channel. Just a similar name.

10 minutes ago, motishow said:

Is it possible tinuse the alt entrance in wwe2k18?

Yes it is possible. The 2k18 evt_data file will need to be modified. If you provide the ch pac numbers for the characters, I will add them in and send you the file.

The download link has been updated. If you have previously downloaded, the only new file included is a modified rtcs_step file which fixes an issue with the characters bumping into their opponents in the ring during their entrance with Jimmy Hart. This occurs when they are selected as the second team.

• Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, LordBarker said:

Any idea of the entrance files with Jimmy work on 18? Don't think the entrance included Jimmy was ported as far as I'm aware 

Hi, yes it works in 2k18. It was a 2k16 HOF entrance and victory, but could not be implemented in the game properly as we hadn't discovered the evt_data file controls alternate entrances in the game. 

This is tag entrance with manager, which is different from a trio entrance which you can't assign to a moveset or team info file,even with data editor.

You assign their normal entrance and add the data for the alternate entrance with the character pac numbers for the wrestlers and the manager.

The simple logic statement which is contained in the evt data file will readis this :

If  A and B is selected and C is selected as manager,

use entrance 2, otherwise use entrance 1.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2018 at 12:40 PM, squaredcirclefan said:

3. Team info file. ( You will need to inject using cheatengine and pozzum's memory sheets - team info slot 70)

so I have cheatengine and pozzum's memory sheets, but i don't know how to inject Team info file, Do you have tutotial ?

thank you 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, wosuchen1985 said:

so I have cheatengine and pozzum's memory sheets, but i don't know how to inject Team info file, Do you have tutotial ?

thank you 

1.       With the game open and cheatengine open.

2.       Click on file / open process

3.        select the wwe 2k19 executable, click open.

4.       You will want to open @pozzum’s 2k19 memory spreadsheet, when it loads, select the TEAM INFO tab .

5.       In cheatengine ,Click on memory view (the memory viewer window will open

6.       On the memory viewer window, select file / load memory region

7.       Under the file name change file type from cheat engine memory to ALL FILES

8.       Select the team info file, click on open, a small window will open

9.       Look in the memory sheet under TAG TEAM SLOT number, scroll down to 70

10.   Look at the value for TEAM START HEX on the right of the same row. (9 digit value)

11.   Highlight the value, copy , go back to cheat engine

12.   On the small window in the address bar, clear whatever value you find and paste the id from the memory sheet.

13.   Click on the edit button beside it

14.   Click on OK. Close cheatengine and perform a save ingame.

I hope its clear enough.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

5 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

1.       With the game open and cheatengine open.

2.       Click on file / open process

3.        select the wwe 2k19 executable, click open.

4.       You will want to open @pozzum’s 2k19 memory spreadsheet, when it loads, select the TEAM INFO tab .

5.       In cheatengine ,Click on memory view (the memory viewer window will open

6.       On the memory viewer window, select file / load memory region

7.       Under the file name change file type from cheat engine memory to ALL FILES

8.       Select the team info file, click on open, a small window will open

9.       Look in the memory sheet under TAG TEAM SLOT number, scroll down to 70

10.   Look at the value for TEAM START HEX on the right of the same row. (9 digit value)

11.   Highlight the value, copy , go back to cheat engine

12.   On the small window in the address bar, clear whatever value you find and paste the id from the memory sheet.

13.   Click on the edit button beside it

I hope its clear enough.

Yes, very clear. Thank you for help me.but another problem is After completing your steps, I found 2 managers in the game. I can't choose Typhoon after choosing Earthquake.

Edited by wosuchen1985

1 minute ago, wosuchen1985 said:

Thank you for help me.but another problem is After completing your steps, I found 2 managers in the game. I can't choose Typ hoon after choosing Earthquake.

Do you mean two Jimmy Harts ?. Did you install the moveset and pofo using wrestleplus ?

1 minute ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Do you mean two Jimmy Harts ?. Did you install the moveset and pofo using wrestleplus ?

Yes, I installed it, is the order wrong?

16 minutes ago, wosuchen1985 said:

Is the cheatengine closed directly, don't you save it in the cheatengine?

12 minutes ago, wosuchen1985 said:

Yes, I installed it, is the order wrong?

Is the cheatengine closed directly, don't you save it in the cheatengine?

You save in the game ?

I think it's best you delete the tag info in the game, see what happens.

2 minutes ago, wosuchen1985 said:

Yes, In the game, Follow your steps, after changing the memory sheet, directly shut down the cheatengine

The steps I outlined are only for the tag info file. How did you install the pofo and movesets ?

4 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

The steps I outlined are only for the tag info file. How did you install the pofo and movesets ?

The first step is to copy the files in the pac folder to the corresponding folder in the game. In the second step, use WrestlePlus to import the pofo and movesets files. In the third step, follow your steps to import the Memory Sheet with CheatEngine. The scene that happened to the game

4 minutes ago, wosuchen1985 said:

The first step is to copy the files in the pac folder to the corresponding folder in the game. In the second step, use WrestlePlus to import the pofo and movesets files. In the third step, follow your steps to import the Memory Sheet with CheatEngine. The scene that happened to the game

Yes. That's it. Did you try reinjecting the pofo's for all characters. ?