Installing Modded Superstars TUTORIAL

rhazzy

the instructions are easy to follow even for me but for some reason i cant get any of the wrestlers to appear,i tried to install alberto del rio ch72412,and 414.....billy gun ch49712 and 714...and then road dog ch49812 theres no 814 for the mod,ive tried several times,uninstalled wrestleplus reinstalled  ran the program and still cant get them in game...also is the game supposed to remake a a chunk0.arc when u restart a game?because mine dont when i delete it

Ok im having trouble installing my second mod so far and that is first rob van dame & now cactus jack. not sure where im going wrong. this tutorial showed me some things I didn't do before, which I wish I saw this tutorial first. Anyone else try to install the faces of foley mod pack at all. I see he shows up in my game. but it doesent load. Everything started out so easy, and now Im having trouble again installing these great mods 

Also what if we don't have a attire 04 ch file??? 

Edited by amazing-maze

Click rebuild def on wrestleplus..or you can download update index on 2kmodderz discord and use it..

Another one..regenerate def function on CCT 2019.but it not release yet..

If you want to delete mods, just inject dummy pofo to that used slot..

8 hours ago, filanawzays said:

Click rebuild def on wrestleplus..or you can download update index on 2kmodderz discord and use it..

thank you for the response. I guess I can make a dummy mod in data editor

EDIT: 

OK thank you. I deleted the mod. It worked

Edited by amazing-maze

Also I just saw something. I remember in the past that some wrestlers needed a program (pac plus) to be running in order to play with them. Again so far two mods did not work for me so far and they are rob van dame & mankind. Someone told once in here that you have to have pac plus running in order to play with certain wrestlers. I saw this in wrestleplus 

pac-plus-fix.jpg

It shows false. Is this the reason why some wrestlers are not working when we install them? Thanks 

For me..RVD Slot is 106..

Yeah..some mods wrestlers need to inject pac plus or perfectplexextra to work because of their slot not in the game..I think this year only got 50 extra slot only..

Anyway..you always can inject mods on any slot that slot that free..

Examples: 485 (trent seven slot)..I can't find any Layla slot on memory sheet, so I injected Layla for trent seven slot..just make sure to build pofo on 485..rename it as Layla not trent seven..and also layla titantron,mini,wall, need to change to 485..

Just like that..

4 hours ago, filanawzays said:

For me..RVD Slot is 106..

Yeah..some mods wrestlers need to inject pac plus or perfectplexextra to work because of their slot not in the game..I think this year only got 50 extra slot only..

Anyway..you always can inject mods on any slot that slot that free..

Examples: 485 (trent seven slot)..I can't find any Layla slot on memory sheet, so I injected Layla for trent seven slot..just make sure to build pofo on 485..rename it as Layla not trent seven..and also layla titantron,mini,wall, need to change to 485..

Just like that..

Ok so is there a way to turn on pac plus threw wrestleplus??? Because I don't know how to do that. Can you explain how to get or use the pac plus this year. 

thank you again 

On 11/7/2018 at 11:36 PM, filanawzays said:

where do you find the update index or 2kmodderz discord? i selected the discord tab and joined up and then searched for 2kmodderz but didn't find it. Thanks in advance

Edited by babaracus88

On 11/8/2018 at 8:36 AM, filanawzays said:

Keep in mind that batch scripts like update index do not take duplicate file entries or the mods folder into account and can therefore break your mods by adding multiple files with the same name to the list and the game won't know which one to use. This will break anything you have in your \mods\ folder, including the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock. I'd recommend using a "smart" Chunk0.def regenerator like the one included in WrestlePlus or Custom Character Tools once available instead.

Another option is to manually add any .pac files you add including their relative path to the game directory to the Chunk0.def using a text editor like notepad (just look at how the game structured the entries and format your custom ones the same way). Be sure to not include and duplicate files.

7 hours ago, babaracus88 said:

where do you find the update index or 2kmodderz discord? i selected the discord tab and joined up and then searched for 2kmodderz but didn't find it. Thanks in advance

go to general-discussion channel..open pinned messages..scroll down and you will see update index file there..

but better use CCT 2019 or wrestleplus to generate def..

On 10/14/2018 at 11:03 PM, rhazzy said:

Glad i could help 😛

Nice tutorial, I'm new here and downloaded WWE 2k19 and WrestlePlus. I also deleted the chunck0.arc-file but when I load Wrestleplus and it asks to Get/Check File and I clock on the exe-file it tells me to buy to game? Any way around this? Thx

13 hours ago, Ronnymst154 said:

Nice tutorial, I'm new here and downloaded WWE 2k19 and WrestlePlus. I also deleted the chunck0.arc-file but when I load Wrestleplus and it asks to Get/Check File and I clock on the exe-file it tells me to buy to game? Any way around this? Thx

Simple. The instructions tell you what to do: Buy the game.

• Haha 2

Hello! Thanks for the guide!

A question: what can I do for "change the slot numbers in the 2K19 Memory table"? I have a problem with Mankind and Buddy Murphy.

Buddy Murphy occupies slot 812, which is the same, apparently, of Big Cass: in the selection screen of characters I see the image of Big Cass under the name "Murphy". When I select the character, the pre-match loading screen appears and ... nothing, it does not load the match.

Sorry for any errors, I'm not English and I'm learning.

Hi,

Can you please help me with WWE 2k18? I see its the same steps. 

But for example. when i download bastion booger mod, it doesnt work or even list.

Also can i use wwe 2k19 mods in wwe 2k18? Heard they are backward compatible

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Adrikk said:

Hey,

So this is me installing mods for the first time. I have never done this before. Now that i have installed Wrestle+ and try to start it. I get this message and i have no idea where to go from here. Can anyone help me?

https://gyazo.com/e22a2837a5ee5c8c499a95aadfeadd36

Yeah were all going threw it. There was a recent update/patch to the game and wrestlePlus needs to get updated. So I guess we wait.....

23 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

Yeah were all going threw it. There was a recent update/patch to the game and wrestlePlus needs to get updated. So I guess we wait.....

Ah ok. So im not the problem x) Thanks