Installing Modded Superstars TUTORIAL

rhazzy

Installing mods (superstars) into WWE 2K19 with WrestlePlus

Step 1.  The first thing you need to do is delete "Chunk0.arc" file (make a backup, not in the same directory) from your WWE 2K19 game directory.

2qa8g3c.jpg

Step 2.  You will need Wrestle Plus - by Pozzum

Step 3. Install WrestlePlus and run it.

Step4. Now go to options menu and click "Update String"

14ob9v.jpg

293btap.jpg

Step5. Now you are ready to add/replace modded superstars into WWE 2K19

Step6. Go to SmackTalks 2K19 Mods section and find a mod(superstar) you want and download.it.

Step7. Copy the modded superstar you just downloaded to your ch folder located inside WWE 2K19 directory - usually "<your drive letter>:\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE 2K19\pac\ch" -

15qyakg.jpg

a. Let's say you want to install CM Punk ported by AznBlusuazn
    b. Go to his mod thread

c. Download "2k15 Money In The Bank 2011 Remastered (Fixed Shirt + Tattoos)" - this is the superstar model - this are the superstar model ch.pac files.
    d. Download "2k19 Pofo + Moveset Files (v1.01)" - this are the files needed for the superstar to appear in game with the correct name, height, weight, signature move, finisher and entrance.   

e. After this extract and  copy both files "ch46802_CM Punk_Aznlusuazn_MITB 2011 Fixed.pac" and "ch46804_CM Punk_Aznlusuazn_MITB 2011 Fixed" in to your WWE 2K19 ch folder. (Note that this particular modded superstar has two ch files "ch46802" and "ch46804". First is for in ring model and the second is for entrance model. The modded superstars that have only one file, indicate that they are using the same model/attire for both entrance and in ring)

25jxyfo.jpg

11scgw9.jpg

Step 8. Open WrestlePlus and press "Edit Patch Files" ...

2m3fi1x.jpg

Step 9. On the newly opened window click on the three dots box, on the upper right...

py8p2.jpg

Step 10. . Now you will be prompted to choose the in ring model... go to you WWE 2K19 ch folder and select the first file u copied there "ch46802_CM Punk_Aznlusuazn_MITB 2011 Fixed" and another box will pop up prompting you to choose the entrance model...in the same WWE 2K19 ch folder select the second ch file you copied there "ch46804_CM Punk_Aznlusuazn_MITB 2011 Fixed ". Now click save. Don't close WrestlePlus!

qps783.jpg

11wdpq8.jpg

a. Note that "Pach Slot" number needs to match Pozzum's WWE 2K19 Memory Sheet "Default Pach" number of that specific superstar that you are trying to install.

WWE 2K19 Memory Sheet - made by Pozzum

2r44xuf.jpg

2utrhno.jpg

b. In this example, the author of the CM Punk mod already injected it in slot 468, the correct slot number in Pozzum's Memory Table.
    c. Ofc you can change the slot numbers in the 2K19 Memory table as you see fit...and modify the string file as you like also...but i will not cover that in this tutorial.

Step 11. Next, go  to the home menu in WrestlePlus go to "options" again and on the newly opened window click "Rebuilt Def" 

2vmavr4.jpg

2hhkswj.jpg

Step 12. With WrestlePlus running... open WWE 2K19 game (it will take longer to load after you install WrestlePlus)

Step 13. After the game loads and you are in the main menu, Alt-Tab out of the game and extract the .pofo and .moveset from "2k19 Pofo + Moveset Files (v1.01)" anywhere or make a specific folder for pofos and movesets, if you want to keep things organized.

29up1dx.jpg

Step 14. Go to WrestlePlus and press "Install Pofo/Move". In the newly opened window, there is a "Pac Number" box, type 468 because this is the slot of the modded CM Punk...

ivbx2p.jpg

a. Note that Aznblusuazn's CM Punk mod has the slot number in the name "ch46802_CM Punk_Aznl..." but that is just the name of the file, it is not indicative of the slot number every time(in this case it is). A modded superstar pac file can be named "ch46802, pac" and have a different slot number inside. You can check if a ch.pac file has the same pach slot inside as its name with HxD( Hex editing tool). Alternatively, you can change the pach slot number of a ch.pac file regardless what the name of that file is.

xpq4ww.jpg

Step 15. Now under the "Pac Number" is "Pofo File" and a box with three dots...click on it
and select 468_CM Punk,pofo (the file u have extracted at step 12) and open

167vzfn.jpg

Under the "Pofo File," there is "Moveset File"...click on the three dots box and select "468_CM Punk.moveset" and open

2d00w2b.jpg

Now click on "Inject"!

a. Note that you have two boxes under "Inject All": "MyWWE and "Universe1"...by default they are both checked. This means that after you install the pofo, your modded superstar will appear in both MyWWE (exhibition match etc.) and in Universe mode save slot 1. If you are only testing mods you can uncheck "Universe1"  or if you have any other reason you can uncheck one or another.
Next...close the pofo and moveset inject window(don't close WrestlePlus)...back to home menu of WrestlePlus click "Inject PacPlus" just to be sure.

35cfq50.jpg

Step 16. Now alt-tab to go in-game again...go to "My W" from the main menu, then  "Edit Superstars ", then choose Adam Cole go to "Crowd Reaction" and changed it to "Boo" or "Cheer", then "Save All Settings" and check the box for "My W" and "Universe Save Slot 1" and "SAVE" !

That is it! You now have CM Punk in your game as a stand-alone mod. If your modded superstar doesn't appear in game after this, you may need to restart the game.

Edited by rhazzy
  • Like 12
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1

3 hours ago, Jax789 said:

Is it possible to edit custom wrestlers in-game without it crashing? Want to give Ciampa his street clothes, but it just crashes when trying to load up the menu.

No, unfortunately you can't do that.

1 hour ago, GOMEZXB said:

Mine is broken, keeps saying error occured when first opening it, and keeps saying could not find part of the path, cant update string or stuff, Help?

You mean WrestlePlus is broken for you?

If you have problems with WrestlePlus...unninstall it...reinstall it and choose the right path of your 2k19 game...

I haven't modded the game this year yet as I'm waiting to build my new PC, however I have a question.

I assume it works mostly the same as last year, and some mods you'll be able to download from WrestlePlus itself, correct? If so can I download multiple mods of the same wrestler and some how have them as alt attires? 

27 minutes ago, GOMEZXB said:

I have reinstalled this many times and choose WWE2k19 path but still giving me problems https://ibb.co/dTDg30
https://ibb.co/digCAf

Do you have the super string file in the first place?

Download it from here: 

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/69995-common-modding-resources/

Then try to update...

Let me know if you fixed your problem after you download the super string file, so i can edit the tutorial....

Edited by rhazzy

15 minutes ago, rhazzy said:

Do you have the super string file in the first place?

Download it from here: 

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/69995-common-modding-resources/

Then try to update...

Let me know if you fixed your problem after you download the super string file, so i can edit the tutorial....

its weird, i tried updating string now its stuck at the download bar to the end

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=5440574775&amp;photo_id=501164036615

49 minutes ago, GOMEZXB said:

I dont know if they are set up correctly or not,

I don't know that either...

What seems to be the officer now, problem?

So...what's wrong now?

Edited by rhazzy

hello @rhazzy  how are you? i try to use your tutorial and really thank,

But i have this problem:

you Write this that i copy

"  Note that you have two boxes under "Inject All": "MyWWE and "Universe1"...by default they are both checked.....ecc ec........."   My problem is that under the button "Inject All" i have not boxes.....nothing....why?  what's you mean? please help me

1 hour ago, napoleonehotel2 said:

hello @rhazzy  how are you? i try to use your tutorial and really thank,

But i have this problem:

you Write this that i copy

"  Note that you have two boxes under "Inject All": "MyWWE and "Universe1"...by default they are both checked.....ecc ec........."   My problem is that under the button "Inject All" i have not boxes.....nothing....why?  what's you mean? please help me

Probably your WretstlePlus version is outdated...

I'll copy my post from another thread. Is the music glitch a known problem with modded wrestlers?

"Encountering a glitch with Ciampa where, if he's the second person entering in a match, his opponent's theme will play after he gets into the ring. Doesn't occur if he's the first one out. Also for some reason, his moveset changed to Cena's after entering create a moveset to make some changes to it, apart from the finishers, which remained the same."

Edited by Jax789