Tyrant185 Collection: Stevie Ray By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz - UPLOADED

Tyrant185

19 minutes ago, nsieniski said:

Awesome Disco Inferno!

Keep on doing the great work on WCW!
I've been wanted to find a good WCW Benoit for years... never happened... any plan on this?

No plans for a Benoit as of yet, but definitely got plans for a Saturn, Douglas, and maybe a Dean Malenko.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

On 11/29/2018 at 2:32 PM, nsieniski said:

I really appreciate your work and I can Imagine the time you spend on your creations.
THANK YOU for that bud!

Saturn...! Awesome :)

Thanks a lot.

Bit late on the update but there was a double upload yesterday. More work is in progress.

Edited by Tyrant185

On 11/28/2018 at 2:24 PM, nsieniski said:

Awesome Disco Inferno!

Keep on doing the great work on WCW!
I've been wanted to find a good WCW Benoit for years... never happened... any plan on this?

Look up the Chris Benoit by Tommi1904. It's the WCW version, looks good. 

@Tyrant185 Russo looks great. Can't wait to start a New Blood faction in my Universe with him. 

• Like 1

Alex Wright is already on cc a damn good version to say the least as well as Saturn and malenko. 

5 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Look up the Chris Benoit by Tommi1904. It's the WCW version, looks good. 

@Tyrant185 Russo looks great. Can't wait to start a New Blood faction in my Universe with him. 

It's gonna be a long time before I can do that lol I'm still in late 98. Maybe by the time 2k22 comes out LoL

8 hours ago, Tyrant185 said:

Thanks a lot.

Bit late on the update but there was a double upload yesterday. More work is in progress.

I called it isaid wait until after Thanksgiving and you'd have allot of stuff out. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Goldberg1730 said:

Now only the second part of the Boogie Knights is missing, Alex Wright. 😉

Saturn and Malenko (4 horsemen attires would by great)? Oh yeah

Alex Wright was already made (pretty perfectly) by Tunglist. 

@Tyrant185 Picked up Disco last night, he appears to be missing a logo on the pants for the orange attire on the pants I believe (text on butt? because X threads on crotch were there) Everything else looked in great working condition. Just a heads up.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cdiebold1 said:

@Tyrant185 Picked up Disco last night, he appears to be missing a logo on the pants for the orange attire on the pants I believe (text on butt? because X threads on crotch were there) Everything else looked in great working condition. Just a heads up.

Thanks for the heads up.

I've got no idea why the logo on the orange pants is missing, as I didn't change it after applying it. I'll fix it when I get in from work later.

I should also have a new preview up later on.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

@cdiebold1 ah okay. Didn't know it. Watching every year for the same creators 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shadow102008 said:

Sullivan looks great! Legends usually are ignored by most creators!

Thanks. He's now available for download, and I've added new pics to the uploads section.

3 hours ago, Tyrant185 said:

Thanks. He's now available for download, and I've added new pics to the uploads section.

I’m just struggling with which to download! 

Any chance of Barry Windham or Harley Race? I can help with movesets.

9 hours ago, shadow102008 said:

I’m just struggling with which to download! 

Any chance of Barry Windham or Harley Race? I can help with movesets.

I wanna say yes to both but can't promise anything right now because of how much is planned. I've found something I might be able to use as a face texture for Harley Race but Barry Windham might prove a tough task.

6 hours ago, Tyrant185 said:

I wanna say yes to both but can't promise anything right now because of how much is planned. I've found something I might be able to use as a face texture for Harley Race but Barry Windham might prove a tough task.

I’ve tried making both in the past. Found decent Windham ones but Harley was always hard. 

• Like 1

It's people like you that make setting in a roster so hard for people like me (being indecisive) but I absolutely love the work and you're definitely making up for leaving us so early last year. Endless thanks to you and Shawn for all that you do. 

• Like 2