Tyrant185 Collection: Stevie Ray By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz - UPLOADED

Tyrant185

Well, I guess I'm back for another year after being talked into it by my buddy Shawn lol. I was firmly in the not getting the game camp until that old creative itch hit me again after work. Thanks a lot! 😆

UPDATES

2019-01-02

Happy new year, everyone!

Stevie Ray is available for download with 8 different attires, ranging from his retro Harlem Heat days, right through to the nWo and Harlem Heat 1999-2000. Enjoy!

We're about to get started on a triple helping of creations over the next few days, so watch this space for updates.

PREVIEWS

More previews coming soon...

UPLOADS

Stevie Ray By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz
Credits: Rekka_no_Ryo (Face Texture)

Search Tags: Stevie Ray, Booker T, Harlem Heat, WCW, nWo, GWF, WWA, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

208iiqb.jpg
289abt1.jpg
1zh0h1w.jpg
5n90ue.jpg
10z5qnm.jpg
mw2mad.jpg
2uj07lh.jpg
e1f6dz.jpg
2yyw2sj.jpg

Booker T By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz
Credits: Rekka_no_Ryo (Face & Tattoo Textures)

Search Tags: Booker T, Stevie Ray, Harlem Heat, WCW, nWo, GWF, WWA, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

2m3jw9k.jpg
2hh14cg.jpg
fzc7pe.jpg
10n97bo.jpg
28tgwap.jpg
dyxg09.jpg

Hunter Hearst Helmsley AKA Triple H By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz
Credits: Game Elite (face texture, trunks & t-shirt textures)

Search Tags: Triple H, Attitude Era, DX, Corporation, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

hx92dl.jpg
34ew8s4.jpg
2ivfc6b.jpg
dde5vd.jpg
2ntzmls.jpg

Big Vito LoGrasso By Tyrant185
Credits: Game Elite (face/tattoo textures)

Search Tags: Big Vito, FBI, WWF, ECW, WCW, TNA, WWE, Tyrant185

5cnbbr.jpg
1549jtc.jpg
2niskmg.jpg
vem5v5.jpg
11iiueu.jpg

"Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan By Tyrant185
Credits: OldSchoolWWF (Moveset)

Search Tags: Kevin Sullivan, Taskmaster, Army Of Darkness, Dungeon Of Doom, WCW, ECW, WWF, AWA, Tyrant185

160vuaa.jpg
2dj8eo3.jpg
14j0qif.jpg
11jq594.jpg
3442gbl.jpg
29wagio.jpg

Vince Russo By Tyrant185

Search Tags: Vince Russo, WWF, WCW, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

igdoi8.jpg
14qij9.jpg
57ned.jpg
2gtpuom.jpg

Sycho Sid By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz
Credits: Game Elite (face texture)

Search Tags: Sycho Sid, Justice, Vicious, WWF, New Gen, WCW, ECW, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

5o8hl5.jpg
2mfkwag.jpg
nqzci9.jpg
2ch1089.jpg
15mbx8o.jpg
2afzx2v.jpg

Disco Inferno By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz

Search Tags: Disco Inferno, WCW, nWo, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

2hztrb6.jpg
2pqtcgg.jpg
b7nfuu.jpg
33om79c.jpg
2rqkfbd.jpg

Vicious & Delicious AKA Scott Norton & Buff Bagwell By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz
Credits: Bojoro83, RaZaBack_1987

Search Tags: Scott Norton, Buff Bagwell, WCW, nWo, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

2elwcg0.jpg
b6tyqh.jpg
k4i9ev.jpg
2r2u83t.jpg
33ae1vk.jpg

Owen Hart By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz
Credits: JFinamore, WFMashupz

Search Tags: Owen Hart, Attitude Era, New Gen, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

51fl.jpg
2646pzr.jpg
qwzw4o.jpg
2l97601.jpg

"Double J" Jeff Jarrett By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz

Search Tags: Jeff Jarrett, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

124x4p4.jpg
2mo8939.jpg
33oqvsn.jpg
2dvvcc7.jpg

JBL/Bradshaw By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz
Credits: Game Elite (Face Texture, JBL Attire Texture), GameVolt (Ministry Acolytes Textures)

Search Tags: Bradshaw, JBL, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

2dkh0dh.jpg
wpe9k.jpg
2u5esqo.jpg
ae2zc2.jpg

Val Venis By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz
Credits: Gamevolt (Face Texture)

Search Tags: Val Venis, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

11j2g7m.jpg
29erx4w.jpg
2mcasfb.jpg
5umhkg.jpg
2a0c6yg.jpg

Ron Simmons AKA Faarooq By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz
Credits: Game Elite (Face texture, Ministry Acolytes textures)

Search Tags: Faarooq, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

2hzkgo5.jpg
op4pbk.jpg
dbsdiw.jpg
2ljj7gl.jpg

Ken Shamrock By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz
Credits: Game Elite (Face texture)

Search Tags: Ken Shamrock, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

28tez34.jpg

2r6lg6w.jpg

o7r6ol.jpg

Ahmed Johnson By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz

Search Tags: Ahmed Johnson, Tyrant185, Shawn Stylz

2ui9d2x.jpg

105pe68.jpg

in62ip.jpg

Edited by Tyrant185
  • Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Corny 1
  • Woo 1

You have certainly done the Pearl River Powerhouse justice, Tyrant. This looks incredible! No request from me. I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing content you and many others have provided over the years. Can't wait to see have planned next. Hopefully, you find time to actually enjoy the game too.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Motown Hero said:

You have certainly done the Pearl River Powerhouse justice, Tyrant. This looks incredible! No request from me. I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing content you and many others have provided over the years. Can't wait to see have planned next. Hopefully, you find time to actually enjoy the game too.

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

Got quite a few 80's and 90's projects planned again. I'm hoping to get a few new faces in this year which I was unable to get around to in 2K18.

• Woo 1

4 minutes ago, ParasiteAdam said:

Hah I know that feeling to create in these games. Great Ahmed Johnson. I loved the guy, so sad to hear he was a nightmare backstage.

Yeah, I was actually listening to a story recently about why he was released and how he was requesting limos to indie shows etc lol. Perfect example of a rapid fall from grace if you look at how over he was in 1996-1997. I always found him really entertaining to watch though.

30 minutes ago, Tyrant185 said:

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

Got quite a few 80's and 90's projects planned again. I'm hoping to get a few new faces in this year which I was unable to get around to in 2K18.

You're welcome dude. I know providing quality caws like this is quite the process. From gathering references, and getting a quality photo for the face, it can be quite the challenge. Just a heads up, I heard they removed one of the Tiger Drivers this year, but the Tyler Driver '97 should make a decent replacement.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Motown Hero said:

You're welcome dude. I know providing quality caws like this is quite the process. From gathering references, and getting a quality photo for the face, it can be quite the challenge. Just a heads up, I heard they removed one of the Tiger Drivers this year, but the Tyler Driver '97 should make a decent replacement.

Damn. I saw a thread on the 2K forums about moves taken out. In fact the amount of things taken out across the board this year sounds absolutely ridiculous. This is like THQ at their most brutal.

@ParasiteAdam Nah not yet, but I think we're at a point with him where we can probably get both slots uploaded through the week.

3 minutes ago, Tyrant185 said:

Damn. I saw a thread on the 2K forums about moves taken out. In fact the amount of things taken out across the board this year sounds absolutely ridiculous. This is like THQ at their most brutal.

@ParasiteAdam Nah not yet, but I think we're at a point with him where we can probably get both slots uploaded through the week.

Yeah, that's where I saw it too. I think they thought the animation was old or something. 2k should adopt the "never remove, only improve approach". With that being said, Ahmed looks incredible. Can't wait to see who's next

• Like 1

I had no plans for him in my Universe believing that you weren't returning but I guess Black 'Lines Matter is going to have to return for 2K19. :D

Edited by cdiebold1
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, WallyB90 said:

Who all you making this year, Tyrant ?

Hoping to get through a lot of the people that were uploaded last year, plus some that I never got around to from 2K17. I'm hoping to get the Nation and the Nastys uploaded, and I'm sure me and Shawn will collab on a Mick Foley since he was removed.

• Woo 1

3 hours ago, WallyB90 said:

Yay, Foley ! Can you make Ashley Massaro ?

Highly unlikely I'll be able to get around to an Ashley Massaro CAW. Sorry bud.

2 hours ago, IpponDropkick said:

Jesus, that is awesome.

Love that you remembered the double earrings. 

Cheers. Lol I always think of JR commentating the 1998 Royal Rumble when Ahmed walked out, already gassed...

"And he's gonna compete in the Royal Rumble wearing earrings."

On 10/14/2018 at 1:47 PM, ParasiteAdam said:

Dude put on great matches! But sadly he was his own worst enemy.

What matches were you watching? He was quite sloppy and took other people's moves..

BTW CAW looks good so far @Tyrant185

• Like 2

From what I remember about Ahmed was a few power moves, and then the Pearl River Plunge. He never really had good ring psychology, but he had that look that made him intimidating.

12 hours ago, Motown Hero said:

From what I remember about Ahmed was a few power moves, and then the Pearl River Plunge. He never really had good ring psychology, but he had that look that made him intimidating.

I think one of Ahmed's biggest strengths was that he knew how to work the crowd and the hard camera, much like Goldberg. His timing in that regard was pretty good, and his intensity was off the charts as well, which is why he didn't slip down the card sooner than he did. I loved his feud with Faarooq and the Nation.

There's no denying how over he was in his first 2 years before he started to break down from injuries (that kidney one had to have done some serious damage long-term). Obviously his attitude led to him being his own worst enemy behind the scenes though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tyrant185 said:

I think one of Ahmed's biggest strengths was that he knew how to work the crowd and the hard camera, much like Goldberg. His timing in that regard was pretty good, and his intensity was off the charts as well, which is why he didn't slip down the card sooner than he did. I loved his feud with Faarooq and the Nation.

There's no denying how over he was in his first 2 years before he started to break down from injuries (that kidney one had to have done some serious damage long-term). Obviously his attitude led to him being his own worst enemy behind the scenes though.

That's true,Tyrant. My brother was a huge fan of his. It's  a shame about the issues with his kidneys. He would have gone far if it wasn't for that. Anyway, what attires do you have planned for the big man? I assume the red trunks with the different knee pad/thigh pad combos?

• Like 1