Mr.AG caw thread | Done | Al Snow| Akira Taue | Toshiaki Kawada |The Great Muta late 80's slot | Aero Star |The Great Kabuki and Gary Hart| Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki |The Great Sasuke | Jushin Thunder Liger| Ultimo Dragon WCW slot | Tiger Mask W

Mr.AG

12 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

I think the one on the right has a better skin tone for him, glad you decided to make some more legends btw, I've downloaded all of your creations so far. :) 

Thanks for the input mate. That really warms my heart.

I was particularly happy with how Shinzaki turned out so I just said...F it lol 🤣

12 hours ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

Any chance u could create Matt Riddle ?

Sorry bro, I said I don't take requests anymore.

• Like 1

Update

Toshiaki Kawada WIP

After more adjustments to the Kawada caw, I think he is starting to look more and more like a younger Kawada :)

EjxSwMQ.jpg

vHPnL5f.jpg

Preview

Entrance gear + in-ring gear

QqWPJob.png

PS I'm not completely done. I will do his move-set, entrance, victory and go back to adjusting more of his face.

• Too Sweet 1

Update!

The Kawada caw is complete and has been uploaded to CC. I removed the Gary Hart slot. I can re-upload that on a later date.

Mid 90's Kawada caw

The caw looks like this now:

WQeAlNB.png

Credits to Tich for the Wrestle Kingdom Textures.

If anyone is interested there is a post containing textures from past WWE games and some other wrestling games. I usually rely on creating my own textures, but it really isn't that easy to create a good face texture without a high quality portrait. Anyways here is the post for textures from previous WWE games and some other wrestling games:

PS I'll be back on tuesday/wednesday with an Akira Taue WIP caw.

Edited by Mr.AG
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, JManny said:

This is the first time I'm seeing these. Great work @Mr.AG CC, here I come. Thanks!

Thanks bro!

I gave up at the end, Modding took my life 💀

giphy.gif

Small update. I might as well finish Akira Taue caw and end it right there for my caw list.

Here is a recorded footage of me when I gave up on caw making:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Glorious 1

I finally had some time and finished it once and for all.

Akira Taue has been uploaded

rGQjwz5.jpg

Credits: Akira Taue moveset was made by Wrestling Warrior,  and was replicated by @WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Wrestling Warrior's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTneQxLf5Hoy8Vw8CRN5-w

P.S this is how I felt:

I have fufiled yo weeeesh naaaw da time for me to leeeeaaave

Edited by Mr.AG
  • Glorious 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I thought there was something familiar about Akira Taue's moveset when I was going through it 😂 Awesome to see my work being able to help out others in the community. And thanks for the channel shout out too!

Author's note on the Taue moveset, for anyone who has SqauredCircle's hacked moves pack installed I recommend changing the Hip Toss Chokeslam to the 2K14 version of Razor Ramon's Chokeslam. It's a lot more accurate to how Taue actually did the move. 

https://youtu.be/mEXsby9BDQM?t=30

• Glorious 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bro, i love your CAWs! 

Are you taking commissions? 

I'd love to see a Hiroshi Hase to have him feud young Owen Hart. 

I don't care if it is a CAW or a Mod! 

On 5/7/2020 at 5:43 PM, Wrestling Warrior said:

I thought there was something familiar about Akira Taue's moveset when I was going through it 😂 Awesome to see my work being able to help out others in the community. And thanks for the channel shout out too!

Author's note on the Taue moveset, for anyone who has SqauredCircle's hacked moves pack installed I recommend changing the Hip Toss Chokeslam to the 2K14 version of Razor Ramon's Chokeslam. It's a lot more accurate to how Taue actually did the move. 

https://youtu.be/mEXsby9BDQM?t=30

Hahahahahha 😂

You saved me a lot of time mate, big thanks!

I use Squared's mod and didn't even notice that💀

On 5/19/2020 at 7:21 AM, SwitchedHazuki said:

Bro, i love your CAWs! 

Are you taking commissions? 

I'd love to see a Hiroshi Hase to have him feud young Owen Hart. 

I don't care if it is a CAW or a Mod! 

Thanks!

I don't take commissions, but making a face texture for Hase might take some time... actually a lot lol 🥴

I'll see what I can do

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...