Mr.AG caw thread | Done | Al Snow| Akira Taue | Toshiaki Kawada |The Great Muta late 80's slot | Aero Star |The Great Kabuki and Gary Hart| Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki |The Great Sasuke | Jushin Thunder Liger| Ultimo Dragon WCW slot | Tiger Mask W

Mr.AG

Mr.AG caw thread

I'm back for WWE2K19 and this year I want to do only masked wrestlers. Anyways i'll try to recreate iconic Japanese wrestlers. The first one out is none other than ..Jushin "Thundeeeeer" Liiiiiger.

Jushin Thunder Liger

Jushin "Thunder" Liger famous red/white attire

c4lUrHK.jpg

Blue/white attire is based on WCW/Japan Supershow III (1993), Jushin Thunder Liger vs Ultimo Dragon 

3ickdAE.jpg

Alt attire for Jushin Thunder Liger

6UTui6y.jpg

Black/silver attire is based on Jushin Thunder Liger vs Petey Williams at TNA Sacrifice 2006

Al Snow

Ultimo Dragon 

WCW Slot

qNmrkYX.png

WWE Slot

BMBq40M.png

The Great Sasuke                               

S2V1VK7.png

Tiger Mask W

RIEI33V.png

Hayabusa

rVweJj0.png              

Jinsei Shinzaki

eAdqJnc.png     

Aero Star

6gQrfOq.png

The Great Kabuki

vdhTefi.png

Gary Hart

X62IY9M.png

The Great Muta late 80's

HCl0orM.png

Toshiaki Kawada

WQeAlNB.png

Akira Taue

rGQjwz5.jpg

Credits:

Credits to Tich for the Wrestle Kingdom Textures.

Thank you to the arena creator or creators.

The backgrounds I have used for the wrestlers are not mine, but I found them on google. Huge thanks to whoever made them.

Also the Ki around Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki are found on google, they are based on Dragon Ball Super Ki (aura) SSG and SSB. Credits goes to the creator/s who made them.

The flower texture I used for The Great Kabuki can be found on google...my dumbass edited it and called it something else. Apologizes for that one 🙁

Akira Taue moveset was made by Wrestling Warrior,  and was replicated by @WhereTheFdidTheEgo

Wrestling Warrior's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTneQxLf5Hoy8Vw8CRN5-w

I'll try my best on making the caws look WONDERFUL 🤩

Edited by Mr.AG
Update
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

6 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

Great job on liger, just download it!!! Any chance you can make current masked wrestler like bushi, el desperado, dragon lee and tiger mask v(ibushi)?

Glad you liked it :)

I'll add them to my list.

5 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

HELL YEAH! Finally, a proper Liger on PC!! Thank you so much! Glad to see you plan on tackling Ultimo, Hayabusa, and Sasuke!!

I'm glad you liked it. Stay tuned for more 😎

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

You have no idea how hyped I got to see you back with that Jushin "Thunder" Liger. Great as always and looking forward to the rest as well! :D

Thanks. It means alot to hear it from a great caw creator. Stay tuned for more 😁

• Yes! 1

2 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Awesome Ultimo attires!!

Say, exactly how many sexual favors would have to be given in order to get a black attire Jushin "Thunder" Liger like this:

jushin-thunder-liger-njpw.jpg

Hahahahaha 🤣

I'll hook you up with that attire tomorrow. Quick question, is that silver or white lines?

I planned on doing a black/gold attire and white/red attire. Do you want another attire with it or just the standard red and white attire?

• Glorious 1

2 hours ago, Y2J11 said:

Hahahahaha 🤣

I'll hook you up with that attire tomorrow. Quick question, is that silver or white lines?

I planned on doing a black/gold attire and white/red attire. Do you want another attire with it or just the standard red and white attire?

AWESOME, thanks man!! The lines themselves are silver. It is silver on the mask, center chest piece, and the blades on his forearms too.

Hmmmmm, you ask a good question. I'd say the standard red/white attire with it would be fine. Thanks a ton!!

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Woo 1

Update for The Great Sasuke.

I was quite busy last week, but I have finished The Great Sasuke and am currently working on Tiger Mask W

Here is the final product:

S2V1VK7.png

Preview of Tiger Mask W

xamOBbl.jpg

The entrance and victory scene are done for Tiger Mask W, but I have some tweaking to do and also do his move-set.  I'll also try to add an alt attire for him.

Edited by Y2J11
A word
  • Yes! 1

19 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Thanks a ton for that Great Sasuke!! It's fantastic!

No problem my man. Somebody gotta do Sasuke some justice.

14 hours ago, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks a lot @Y2J11 for your Jushin Thunder Liger ;) love it !

Keep up the good work :)

Cheers

No problem man, i'll keep em coming :)

11 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

That tiger mask w looks sick man!!!! Thanks for making him, btw maybe you can make his main villain as alt attire, it just with black and red color variation, but the attire still looks same

Glad to hear you think Tiger Mask W looks good :)

I'll add Tiger The Dark attire for him.

hey @Y2J11 will you make some more Masked Wrestler from Lucha Underground as well?
Cause you are great at designing masked wrestlers :)

for example maybe:
PENTAGON JR
REY FENIX
DRAGO
AEROSTAR
KING CUERNO
Dragon Azteca Jr.
KILLSHOT
It Would be Pretty Awsome if some of them are in the making :)
Greatings ;)

• Yes! 1

12 hours ago, demhop said:

hey @Y2J11 will you make some more Masked Wrestler from Lucha Underground as well?
Cause you are great at designing masked wrestlers :)

for example maybe:
PENTAGON JR
REY FENIX
DRAGO
AEROSTAR
KING CUERNO
Dragon Azteca Jr.
KILLSHOT
It Would be Pretty Awsome if some of them are in the making :)
Greatings ;)

Thanks for the compliments :)

I actually saw Pentagon Jr, Rey Fenix and Drago caw on CC but i'll add the rest on my "to do list" 👍

Update!

Today was a good day. I got to do alot of work :)

Tiger the Dark alt attire for Tiger Mask W

I based this attire more towards the anime and gave him dark red eyes and re-did some of his logos and I was incredibly lucky that Roman Reigns uses an identical logo.

YdbZa5w.jpg

Hayabusa

Hayabusa needs only move-set, entrance and victory scene which won't take a long time.

Red attire

rYcRPHi.jpg

Black attire

nxKsvpI.jpg

Jinsei Shinzaki - Will be the first and last exception to my rule of doing only masked wrestlers. I couldn't just do Hayabusa caw without Jinsei...that would be uncool.

Needs more face tweaking to make him look realistic and I will try to re-create his Hakushi attire.

Here is how he currently looks in an early state:

erprFhT.jpg

P.S I can't upload anything until I have reached Silver rank for uploads in CC. I'm close to it and i'll hopefully reach it this weekend. In the meantime, i'll just complete the caws.

Edited by Y2J11
Grammar
  • Too Sweet 1

Quick update!

I'm quite sorry about not doing it on the weekend, I completely forgot it in Saturday. I have worked alot on Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki and pretty much did a complete rework on them...I should have uploaded Tiger Mask W before I went I did that 😑:/

I didn't reach the upload limit...I looked at the wrong place 🤣 Anyways I have like 900 to go. I'll take down the bonus Jushin Liger slot and i'll upload it after I have reached the upload limit.

Here is Tiger Mask W:

RIEI33V.png

Hayabusa

I completely redid this caw and had to find a mask that went around his head while also using long hair. I had to use long hair texture and found some on google and just cut it to look like his hairstyle. Also his mask had the space on top where his hair was visible and the little hair thing on the backside which I also used texture on to make it look authentic.

5UZVDMo.jpg

uc408z8.jpg

Jinsei Shinzaki:

I couldn't find the Kanji written on his entrance attire and pants so I did the next best thing and just wrote Jinsei Shinzaki in Kanji to make it look more authentic

PiEDOka.jpg

furFxgt.jpg

Hayabusa caw is pretty much done and i'll upload him once I have reached the upload limit. In the meantime i'll create a Hakushi attire for Jinsei Shinzaki and then start on the next caws on my "to do list".

Edited by Y2J11

God damn pal! Usually I don't even look at PC CAWs because it's mostly about modding on the PC side of things but I'm definitely gonna grab some of these CAWs. Amazing work. Can't wait to see what you can do with the rest of the guys on your to-do list.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Unbreakable138 said:

God damn pal! Usually I don't even look at PC CAWs because it's mostly about modding on the PC side of things but I'm definitely gonna grab some of these CAWs. Amazing work. Can't wait to see what you can do with the rest of the guys on your to-do list.

I'm glad you like the caws :) 

Wooooooooo! I'm nearing the silver rank. While i'm nearing it I re-did Ultimo Dragon and have tweaked Jinsei Shinzaki's face. I haven't found what the kanji on his body says. I think i'll just ask a friend about it. Also there is no need for me to do El Desperado, someone did it before me and that caw looks amazing🤩

I'll start on my next caw and that is Tetsuya Bushi. 

Here is Ultimo Dragon new re-uploaded version:

qNmrkYX.png

Jinsei Shinzaki tweaked face 5th attempt:

xRDxuoC.jpg

If I don't find what the Kanji on his body says i'll just upload the Jinsei Shinzaki caw without Hakushi attire.

Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki vs Jushin Thunder Liger and Ultimo Dragon

NEdr3k4.jpg

Edited by Y2J11
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

@Y2J11 Sincerly Jushin & Tiger Mask are awesome in game, thanks again for those guyz. I use them in my universe mode for NJPW Live in Saturday, and they compete for the IWGP Jr Supertag league ;)

I hope to see quickly Bushi, I'll try to redo my 2k18 version for L.I.J.

Keep the great work !

Cheers.

1 hour ago, BlackBen83 said:

@Y2J11 Sincerly Jushin & Tiger Mask are awesome in game, thanks again for those guyz. I use them in my universe mode for NJPW Live in Saturday, and they compete for the IWGP Jr Supertag league ;)

I hope to see quickly Bushi, I'll try to redo my 2k18 version for L.I.J.

Keep the great work !

Cheers.

That's great to hear, i'm really glad you like those two. I'm setting up NJPW in universe mode and adding more wrestlers into the roster. This year PC caws looks amazing :)

Liger is one of my favorites so I had to do him right 🤩

I hope to see you do L.I.J cause i'll definitely need them in my universe mode.

You're welcome and take care good brother 🤘

• Thanks 1