Mr.AG caw thread | Done | Al Snow| Akira Taue | Toshiaki Kawada |The Great Muta late 80's slot | Aero Star |The Great Kabuki and Gary Hart| Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki |The Great Sasuke | Jushin Thunder Liger| Ultimo Dragon WCW slot | Tiger Mask W

Mr.AG

On 11/17/2018 at 6:30 PM, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Your creations are awesome, can't wait to be able to use that Hayabusa and Jinsei, great job on these!  Really wish 2k would at least raise the limit for CC uploads.. 

Thanks good sir.

It's a really damn shame we have an upload limit. Anyways this might be better for me as I can upload them all together lol🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I'm back. I was quite demotivated for a while.

I saw Bushi, Dragon Lee and Bandido uploaded which means Aerostar is next and yes I am working on his first attire then i'll check out his Lucha Underground attires. 

Anyways here is a finished Jinsei Shinzaki

eAdqJnc.png

Hayabusa

rVweJj0.png

WIP Aero star

8lsZi1V.jpg

I took down Tiger Mask W and Ultimo Dragon(WWE Slot) but will re-upload them soon. I'm literally near silver now like less than 150 downloads, whew.

Edited by Y2J11
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

Great job on those man!  I just downloaded them, thanks for the uploads, Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki are always one of my favorite tag teams to use in the game, so glad that there are still people that show some love to the Japanese legends in these modern games. :) 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, WhereTheFdidTheEgo said:

Great job on those man!  I just downloaded them, thanks for the uploads, Hayabusa and Jinsei Shinzaki are always one of my favorite tag teams to use in the game, so glad that there are still people that show some love to the Japanese legends in these modern games. :)  

I'm glad you like them.

I wish WWF/E would have put the big belt on Hakushi though 😎

On 12/7/2018 at 2:39 PM, demhop said:

@Mr.AG i would like your Aerostar with his silver attire from Lucha Underground (silver-Purple or silver/black)

Is this the silver/purple attire you mentioned?

On 12/8/2018 at 6:28 AM, DonSPa said:

is there any chance of the great kabuki fHau20b.jpg

There is definitely a big chance now lol. I will put him on the list👍

50 minutes ago, Mr.AG said:

Is this the silver/purple attire you mentioned?

There is definitely a big chance now lol. I will put him on the list👍

cool will look out for him,always liked watching him,he was the first wrestler who would spit green mist into other wrestlers faces,now if someone would make gary hart to pair him up with kabuki as his manager it would be great lol

Edited by DonSPa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DonSPa said:

cool will look out for him,always liked watching him,he was the first wrestler who would spit green mist into other wrestlers faces,now if someone would make gary hart to pair him up with kabuki as his manager it would be great lol 

Yeah, that would be awesome. You know what else would be really awesome, me making him. Gary Hart, R.I.P sir.. but you're on the list👹

The year is 2018 and it's 10 years ago he passed away. I will pay some homage to him.

Edited by Mr.AG

Update:

Hi everyone

I have re-uploaded Tiger Mask W and Ultimo Dragon WWE slot. If anyone wants to request Jushin Liger black attire i'm happy to re-upload but will keep on taking it down because of upload space.

By the way i'm busier than usual this week and i'm not going to be back before sunday. On sunday I will have alot of spare time so I will finish up Aerostar, work on Great Kabuki and Gary Hart. Afterwards comes The Great Muta and modern wrestlers. My goal is first and foremost to recreate legends. I do however want to recreate some of the wrestlers in Lucha Underground.

Edited by Mr.AG

Update:

Hi everyone, i'm back with an update.

Creating a second attire for Aero Star was quite difficult because of his logos. Anyways It took me more time, but I am indeed happy how it turned out.

Here is how Aero Star looks now with his 2nd attire:

o56ADh3.jpg

Entrance attire with lights off:

xGpN9oC.jpg

I am going to do some close touch ups and then do his move-set, entrance and victory. His moveset is incredible to be honest.

The Great Kabuki WIP

I only need to do his move-set, entrance, victory and then create Gary Hart in WWE2K19.

Here is how The Great Kabuki looks in-game now:

Entrance attire 1

XROJoxq.jpg

Ring attire 1

W1bmoB9.jpg

Entrance attire 2

sS8DMZv.jpg

Ring attire 2

3Rbhig7.jpg

Edited by Mr.AG
  • Like 1
  • Glorious 1

I'm back with good news.

Aero Star has been uploaded and so has The Great Kabuki and Gary Hart.

This is how they look like in their final forms 🧐

Aero Star

6gQrfOq.png

The Great Kabuki

vdhTefi.png

Gary Hart

X62IY9M.png

• Like 2
  • Woo 1

The Great Muta WIP

So today I have been adjusting and tweaking The Great Muta and probably will have a bit more to go. Anyways here is the first preview:

ARZTVQk.jpg

First attire for my Great Muta caw is based on "Great Muta vs Ric Flair and Great Muta vs Sting at Starrcade 1989"

I want to know if you guys would like this caw to have a bit of transparent green lips. The reason why I didn't need to do it for Kabuki was the green mist wasn't stuck on his lips in the beginning of the match.

Without transparent green shade and with transparent green shade.

I07Q3li.png

I am going to also do a second attire for him but I don't know if I should do a long hair or short hair attire. Let me know what you want.

2nd attire (red face paint)

FWzqKnv.png

• Woo 1

Hello people

I'm back with some creation. I will not take any requests and will drop some caws on the list unfortunately. I have been way too busy lately. Anyways I will only do some old school Japanese wrestlers as I haven't seen them in CC. I usually see alot of newer generation wrestlers and I try to stay away from that and rather lean back towards legends. Killshot has been uploaded in CC by someone. Honestly I feel quite demotivated and rather would do more legends.

Anyways I worked a bit on Toshiaki Kawada caw

I want to know which version fits his skin tone better

FOTCSsj.png

I'm not done with adjusting his face yet as there are needed way more adjustments before he looks like Kawada.

I personally think the more yellowish white skin tone fits him better.

23w2u5i.jpg

toshiaki_kawada_png__by_willg316_dbqrl4y

Edited by Mr.AG
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1