Motown Hero's WWE 2k19 Signatures and Finishers

Motown Hero

Added more names to the Retro /Alumni section. If some of are wondering "Why are their some Main Roster names in the NXT section ?" Well, it's because some used different Sigs and Fin combinations, and in case anyone wanted to do a Universe with the early years of NXT. Hope everyone gets good use out of this.

Fixed the names of some of the moves to avoid confusion. As I mentioned before, a pure WCW Signatures and Finishers list will be posted soon. That means you might see some names you haven't seen in years

Greetings everyone! It's been awhile since I updated this. I took a little breal, and I forgot to update this. (Sorry about that) I added a WCW only sigs and fins list. I also have Chikara, AEW, MLW, and Pro Wrestling NOAH on the way. Plus, I will update RAW, Smackdown Live and NXT in the next few weeks.

Hey, @Motown Hero I've been working on Tyson T-Bone, haven't ever seen anyone do him justice, and I hope I can do that. 

I've pretty much finished his moveset, but have my doubts on his current special moves. I'd appreciate your opinion on my choices since you know a hell of a lot more than me when it comes to this. Hope you can help, and thanks, man

Sig1: T-Bone Suplex

Sig2: Superkick to a kneeling opponent

Finish1; Supex Piledriver

Finish2; hammerlock lariat

7 hours ago, denyes11 said:

Hey, @Motown Hero I've been working on Tyson T-Bone, haven't ever seen anyone do him justice, and I hope I can do that. 

I've pretty much finished his moveset, but have my doubts on his current special moves. I'd appreciate your opinion on my choices since you know a hell of a lot more than me when it comes to this. Hope you can help, and thanks, man

Sig1: T-Bone Suplex

Sig2: Superkick to a kneeling opponent

Finish1; Supex Piledriver

Finish2; hammerlock lariat

I saw your version of Tyson, and honestly, it's incredible. Especially the tattoo work. 

Regarding his sigs and fins, you could go with this:

For a WWE: UK version, you could go with:

Sig: Chokeslam Backbreaker, Superkick 1 or 13

Fin: Full Nelson Slam 2

For a non-WWE version, you could go with:

Sig: Clothesline from Hell,  Exploder Suplex 3

Fin: Hammerlock Lariat 2, Full Nelson Slam 2/ Suplex Piledriver 1/2.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

Updated New Japan, added Pro Wrestling NOAH, and added Eli Isom's  finisher to the ROH section. AEW, MLW, and STARDOM will be added soon. Keep a close eye on this topic everyone. The best is on the horizon.

You're welcome, dude! If you need any more help, don't hesitate to ask. By the way, I do have the NXT :UK guys and girls in the NXT section just in case you need any references. 

Edited by Motown Hero

Added Amir Jordan's finisher, Eddie Dennis' signatures, and I fixed CJ Parker's finisher to Looping Palm Strike. If anyone has any questions or sigs and finishers requests, feel free to ask.