iPirtle presents KENNY KING ATTIRE UPDATE

Ipirtle

6 hours ago, ParasiteAdam said:

To taunt us lol

never that i retired last year but in august i had an aortic dissection and artery dissection and have been sitting at home in major pain also major nerve damage to my right leg , trying to have uploaded by Wednesday

4 hours ago, Ipirtle said:

never that i retired last year but in august i had an aortic dissection and artery dissection and have been sitting at home in major pain also major nerve damage to my right leg , trying to have uploaded by Wednesday

Yikes dude my bad. I was honestly only kidding 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 12:23 PM, ParasiteAdam said:

@Ipirtle Hey loving the Hernandez and Homicide, just curious if there's a entrance you'd recommend for their tag team? 

new undisputed era tag the game just gave us with patch 102 also kenny king and lax is available

@Ipirtle Hey man great stuff. Been enjoying your Hernandez and Homicide in my game. Thought I'd show you some of the tweaks I made to Hernandez in my game, I edited his face, body and gave him an Older LAX attire.

Hernandez-Edit.png

Edited by ParasiteAdam
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ParasiteAdam said:

@Ipirtle Hey man great stuff. Been enjoying your Hernandez and Homicide in my game. Thought I'd show you some of the tweaks I made to Hernandez in my game, I edited his face, body and gave him an Older LAX attire.

Hernandez-Edit.png

cool bro that's one of the main reasons i only did one attire