CaW Life Non Wrestler & Wrestler Mods **Released Mods in first post**

CaW Life

• CaW Life changed the title to VZ Mods**Enzo*APA,Michael Myers,Mark Henry, Nikki Cross, Mankind, Billy Gunn, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Dudley Boyz Released**

Thanks for these! Helping me complete my Attitude Era Universe mode! Quick question when installing a wrestler via WrestlePlus, it wants me to install the in ring model and the entrance model, but what do I do if I only have one model? For example, just a 0XXX02 model and not both a 0XXX02 and 0XXX04. Thanks a bunch for these again!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Are you going to release EVT / pofo / movesets for your mods?

Eventually i will for certain ones once CCT comes out

3 hours ago, WWEFreak666 said:

Thanks for these! Helping me complete my Attitude Era Universe mode! Quick question when installing a wrestler via WrestlePlus, it wants me to install the in ring model and the entrance model, but what do I do if I only have one model? For example, just a 0XXX02 model and not both a 0XXX02 and 0XXX04. Thanks a bunch for these again!

i assume just add 02 file in its place. idk though i dont use Wrestleplus

On 11/15/2018 at 3:48 PM, WWEFreak666 said:

Just click Cancel when it asks for the entrance model.

Could someone explain how i can brighten the tanned textures? I saw the posts from this thread, but those didn't help me. The problem i have is when i extract the pac file it gives me .zlib .dat and .yobj files, no .dds files like people say it should and i can't open zlib or dat files. I also tried brightening the .dds files from the tx file instead of the ch, but it doesn't change the in-game model.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, generalgrievous92 said:

Could someone explain how i can brighten the tanned textures? I saw the posts from this thread, but those didn't help me. The problem i have is when i extract the pac file it gives me .zlib .dat and .yobj files, no .dds files like people say it should and i can't open zlib or dat files. I also tried brightening the .dds files from the tx file instead of the ch, but it doesn't change the in-game model.

The skin textures are in 000C, they will be zlib so you have to decompress them not just extract

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Red Rooster said:

The skin textures are in 000C, they will be zlib so you have to decompress them not just extract

Ok, so I decompressed 000C, but it just creates the same .dat extension file as before that i can't do anything with.

For context, the first time i did "Mass Extract" in Pac Editor and it gave me the zlib and dat files and now i just hit "Uncompress" on 000C, but again it gives me the .dat file. Am i supposed to do something with this file?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

Thanks Rooster for helping out!

5 hours ago, generalgrievous92 said:

Ok, so I decompressed 000C, but it just creates the same .dat extension file as before that i can't do anything with.

For context, the first time i did "Mass Extract" in Pac Editor and it gave me the zlib and dat files and now i just hit "Uncompress" on 000C, but again it gives me the .dat file. Am i supposed to do something with this file?

how i did it was i took lets say Bubba Ray and opened the ch file in pac editor and hit mass extract. i then open the 0C and 0A dat files in pac tool and extract the dds images that way. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jimmyveez said:

how i did it was i took lets say Bubba Ray and opened the ch file in pac editor and hit mass extract. i then open the 0C and 0A dat files in pac tool and extract the dds images that way. 

Well I guess that's where the problem is. It doesn't actually let me open the dat files in pac editor. When i try it just brings up an error that says "Format error: Not a PAC file". Any other suggestions?

Edited by generalgrievous92
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, generalgrievous92 said:

Well I guess that's where the problem is. It doesn't actually let me open the dat files in pac editor. When i try it just brings up an error that says "Format error: Not a PAC file". Any other suggestions?

try changing the extension to pac instead of dat and try again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimmyveez said:

try changing the extension to pac instead of dat and try again

Yeah, tried that as well, no luck. Says the same thing "Format error: Not a PAC file"

I've installed Road Dogg and he works, but I can't get his entrance to work. He just appears in the ring. I've modified the .moveset file via Data Editor and chose Entrance Motion as Road Dogg (New Age Outlaws), same as victory face and heel. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

9 hours ago, WWEFreak666 said:

I've installed Road Dogg and he works, but I can't get his entrance to work. He just appears in the ring. I've modified the .moveset file via Data Editor and chose Entrance Motion as Road Dogg (New Age Outlaws), same as victory face and heel. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

you need the evt files. I used the ones from last year the 2k18 forum.

16 hours ago, DonSPa said:

how did u get enzo walking down the isle and talking in the mic???

i used his entrance motion from 18 and then made a custom theme with it on it. I recorded Enzos entrance on 2k18 and used that i just recently made a new one with his actual voice file instead, peep game homie

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dmbk2d8cbsu9z9j/Enzo_with_Voice.wem/file

Edited by jimmyveez
  • Like 1

• CaW Life changed the title to CaW Life Mods**Marvels Carnage* Enzo, APA,Michael Myers,Mark Henry, Nikki Cross, Mankind, Billy Gunn, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Dudley Boyz Released**
On 11/21/2018 at 10:26 PM, jimmyveez said:

i used his entrance motion from 18 and then made a custom theme with it on it. I recorded Enzos entrance on 2k18 and used that i just recently made a new one with his actual voice file instead, peep game homie

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dmbk2d8cbsu9z9j/Enzo_with_Voice.wem/file

How to install sound files