CaW Life Non Wrestler & Wrestler Mods **Released Mods in first post**

CaW Life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods **AEW Dustin, Sweet Tooth,King from Tekken, Black Panther**Wolverine, Iron man, Deadpool, Scotty 2 Hotty, Conor McGregor, Solid Snake, Beast, Keith Lee, Freddy Krueger, Spider-Man, Tupac Shakur, APA, Nikki Cross,, Dudley Boyz**
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, CaW Life said:

Wanna do other attires for this and do some others. still heavy wip

unknown.png

Looks amazing🔥🔥, I would really love to see more mortal kombat mods for the game! If you are receiving requests, could you make Shao Kahn?

• Like 2
  • Glorious 1

On 1/26/2020 at 12:43 AM, Elegido2016 said:

Looks amazing🔥🔥, I would really love to see more mortal kombat mods for the game! If you are receiving requests, could you make Shao Kahn?

Thank You! I might end up doing more MK people. Def some the main people

im currently doing some comissions and fixing some older mods with the custom yobj ability now available.

wip

unknown.png

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 2

• CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Sub-Zero, TMNT, 1989 Batman preview **Released Mods on page 1,5,6**
10 hours ago, CaW Life said:

Always preferred them to look different. I wish i could get these to have face animations like the rest but the sculpt is way to big lol 

unknown.png?width=1069&height=609

Just imagine TMNT vs The undisputed era winner take all. lol

• Glorious 1

• CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Earl Hebner released--Sub-Zero, TMNT, 1989 Batman preview **Released Mods on page 1,5,6**
  • CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Earl Hebner released--Scorpion,Sub-Zero, TMNT, 1989 Batman preview **Released Mods on page 1,5,6**
  • CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---UFC 3 face Ronda Rousey, 1989 Batman, Earl Hebner released--Scorpion,Sub-Zero, TMNT preview **Released Mods on page 1,5,6**
  • CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---UFC 3 face Ronda Rousey, 1989 Batman, Earl Hebner released--Ported DBZ Piccolo,Scorpion,Sub-Zero, TMNT preview **Released Mods on page 1,5,6**
  • CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Sub-Zero,Ronda Rousey, 1989 Batman released--Ported DBZ Piccolo,ScorpionTMNT preview **Released Mods on page 1,5,6**
  • CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Joker Dark Knight, Sub-Zero,Ronda Rousey, 1989 Batman released--Ported DBZ Piccolo,ScorpionTMNT preview **Released Mods on page 1,5,6**
  • CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Ported DBZ Piccolo,Joker Dark Knight, Sub-Zero,Ronda Rousey, 1989 Batman released--Scorpion,TMNT preview **Released Mods on page 1,5,6**
9 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Hi , any interest on bruce lee and connor from ufc 3 ? 

Those mods are great where did you got that picolo from ? 

i think the Connor i made was from the Ufc 3 model. im not sure tbh lol but I couldn't find bruce lee face texture at all so gave up lol

• Thanks 1

• CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Ported DBZ Piccolo,Joker Dark Knight, Sub-Zero,Ronda Rousey, 1989 Batman released--Scorpion,TMNT preview **Released Mods in first post**
6 hours ago, straight edge subhasis said:

Ya with green pants right ? Yeah its great . 

Hope someone to make bruce lee too

yea thats it lol and me as well, a god bruce lee would be nice. Maybe one the good face modders like Joe Mashup would do a commission for it? 

• Thanks 1