CaW Life Non Wrestler & Wrestler Mods **Released Mods in first post**

CaW Life

• CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Ported DBZ Piccolo,Joker Dark Knight, Sub-Zero,Ronda Rousey, 1989 Batman released--Robocop,Scorpion,TMNT preview **Released Mods in first post**
8 hours ago, Lashley93 said:

do you know where I can find pofo/movesets for these?

there pretty easy to make using data editor. i usually just copy someone in games moves and since most the mods need custom names in the string file so peopel have to make custom pofo anyways

• CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Scorpion,Piccolo,Joker Dark Knight, Sub-Zero,Ronda Rousey, 1989 Batman released--Robocop,TMNT preview **Released Mods in first post**
11 hours ago, CaW Life said:

there pretty easy to make using data editor. i usually just copy someone in games moves and since most the mods need custom names in the string file so peopel have to make custom pofo anyways

yeah, its the names for the pofo file I get stuck on :(

6 hours ago, Lashley93 said:

yeah, its the names for the pofo file I get stuck on :(

you would have to make your own names and assign them in data editor. even if i gave the pofo i have the name wouldn't show or be something way different, but luckily wrestle - has the ability to edit the string. you just have to set it in Data editor 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Seattlejedi said:

Thanks CaW life, those TMNT are incredible!! Nice work!!

Thank you, i think they  look miles better then the ones i did before lol

31 minutes ago, Elegido2016 said:

Thanks caw! Now I can draft robocop to WCW roster lol

Hell yea lol Sometimes i make real wrestlers :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

1 minute ago, straight edge subhasis said:

who ? where to look ? jeff cobb ? or anyone else ?

I dont watch it really  tho lol so if i did anymore theyd probably just be updated versions of people i know lol

1 minute ago, straight edge subhasis said:

better update RVD I am a big fan of him and made 3 new attires . any real wrestlers you are thinking  to make in future ? spoiler would be great :D 

Actually im gonna be going back to work full time, so i wont have much time to keep modding as steady

• Like 1

• CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Robocop, TMNT, Scorpion,Piccolo,Joker Dark Knight, Sub-Zero,Ronda Rousey, 1989 Batman released--Link and T-800 Preview-- **Released Mods in first post**
  • CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Link,Robocop, TMNT, Scorpion,Piccolo,Joker Dark Knight, Sub-Zero,Ronda Rousey, 1989 Batman released-- **Released Mods in first post**
  • CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods---Link,T-800,Robocop, TMNT, Scorpion,Piccolo,Joker Dark Knight, Sub-Zero,Ronda Rousey, 1989 Batman released-- **Released Mods in first post**
4 hours ago, shenlong02 said:

Your mod is Great

but i can't download T-800 .

Mediafire try to generate new link in download page again and again...

4 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hi CAW Life, Thanks for the ingenious T-800 Mod. Unfortunately I have the same problem. The download key is not generated. :(

2 hours ago, Elegido. said:

Awesome work man, T-800 look unreal! but I am having the same problem as the guys here. I can't download it

Hmm thats odd.  I re-uploaded it so should be working now. Thank you for letting me know 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ouz28j4oqdmddie/ch72102_T800VZ.pac/file

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...