CaW Life Non Wrestler & Wrestler Mods **Released Mods in first post**

CaW Life

• CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods **Mike Tyson **Tyson Kidd , Carnage, Enzo, APA,Michael Myers,Mark Henry, Nikki Cross, Mankind, Billy Gunn, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Dudley Boyz Released**

Jimmy, how did you get Enzo's 1st entrance and his actual microphone as opposed to the WWE microphone?  He had two different entrances in 2K18, but the only one i can get to work is entrance number 2 where he enters the ring from the back.  What evt files and prop files do i need for him to come out with his actual microphone and the other entrance where he enters the ring from the front and does that goofy dance?

1 hour ago, Freon said:

Jimmy, how did you get Enzo's 1st entrance and his actual microphone as opposed to the WWE microphone?  He had two different entrances in 2K18, but the only one i can get to work is entrance number 2 where he enters the ring from the back.  What evt files and prop files do i need for him to come out with his actual microphone and the other entrance where he enters the ring from the front and does that goofy dance?

hm i didnt know mine was unique lol i just took enzos files from 2k18 and moved them in the 2k19 folder. his props should be the same number.  Check last years data editor to see if you see the numbers when editing an entrance

Edited by jimmyveez
  • Like 1

Nevermind, i got it to work.  What I did just in case someone else decides they want that goofy Enzo entrance was I took 2K18's 00187.pac file and extracted the two BPE files, then injected them into the 00481.pac respectively.

Thanks either way! :cheers:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Added Tupac in the first post.

On 3/14/2019 at 12:53 PM, DEE BATCH said:

Nikki cross won't work for me.. She does not show up pac files are present and tried injecting pofo

Thats weird. I hope you got it working.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• CaW Life changed the title to C.a.W. Life Mods **Wolverine, Iron man, Deadpool, Scotty 2 Hotty, Conor McGregor, Solid Snake, Beast, Keith Lee, Freddy Krueger, Spider-Man, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers**Tupac Shakur, APA, Nikki Cross,, Dudley Boyz**
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...