CaW Life Non Wrestler & Wrestler Mods **Released Mods in first post**

CaW Life

yea i skipped the entrance attire because its glitchy but apparently its a available on another post. 

Next is The APA . I gotta darken Bradshaws hair still

unknown.png?width=364&height=595unknown.png?width=464&height=595

unknown.png?width=877&height=595

Edited by jimmyveez
  • Like 3

• CaW Life changed the title to VZ 2k19 Mods and Ports**Mark Henry, Nikki Cross, Mankind, Billy Gunn, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Dudley Boyz Released** The APA Preview
On 10/18/2018 at 10:35 PM, dnalloh1987 said:

to get Nikki to work I used Data Editor 2019 to convert her pofo from 2018 then I used X Packer 2019 to get her name to show up by looking up her Hex on the String for 2019 then injecting 
Movesets can be copied over from the CAW's you have of the same superstar

you think you can upload that movest and pofo ? so i can get her working shes not showing up in mine after doing that btw

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Ok thAnks bro btw how do i her name to shown up again ? 

Injecting those should do it because I copied the hex string from the 2019 table. If she didn't have a name she does now. just make sure you do a "save all changes" after injecting

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Are you going to do the APA jeans and APA vest attire & The acoloytes?

Probably not due to there already being those mods made by someone else last year. I never cared for those attires so i made my own lol

12 hours ago, dnalloh1987 said:

Injecting those should do it because I copied the hex string from the 2019 table. If she didn't have a name she does now. just make sure you do a "save all changes" after injecting

still she has no name after i injected her

• CaW Life changed the title to VZ 2k19 Mods and Ports**Michael Myers Happy Halloween!**Mark Henry, Nikki Cross, Mankind, Billy Gunn, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Dudley Boyz Released** The APA Preview