CaW Life Non Wrestler & Wrestler Mods **Released Mods in first post**

CaW Life

4 hours ago, Riggan said:

@CaW Life, 'hate to be that guy, but would you have time to upload pofo/movesets for Freddy, Batman '89, T-800, Robocop, and the TMNT? For some (noob) reason my pofos never seem to work right.

Hop on the ST or 2KM discord and someone will walk you through the process of creating a working pofo.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 5:15 PM, alexanderhbk said:

do you know how to add new wrestlers which not included in a CCT list?

You have to install the pac-files on a wrestler-slot in the list. For the ones not in the list in my Universe, I have installed them in the slots of wrestlers I know I dont want to use. For example, I have installed Adam Bomb on Nicki Cross´s slot, and Fit Finlay on Nick Jackson´s slot. You just install the pac-files on the slot you want, then do the usual routine with the pofo and move-set files.

Edited by RatedR77

• 4 weeks later...
  • CaW Life changed the title to CaW Life Non Wrestler & Wrestler Mods **Released Mods in first post**
  • 4 months later...

Hey all, 

I downloaded Caw Life's Robocop mod, but for some reason it's not working correctly in my game. The problem being with the metallic shine effect of his armour not working... Caw Life's Terminator Endoskeleton mod and others with texture effects work perfectly fine, so I'm guessing (hoping!) it's not my Graphics card! Every video on YouTube I've seen featuring this mod has the character working as should be... I was wondering if anyone else on here has had the same problem, and if anyone knows a fix for it?

Cheers guys!

Update: This has been sorted... Big thanks to CAW Life for the help! 

Edited by AttackEyebrows2K21

• 2 weeks later...