I Need Help!

Mr.Italy

hello everbody! I need help! I need codes for AR2v2 PAL to obtain hulk hogan (not the legend one!) and ultimate warrior' s entrances for my caws. I would appreciate if somebody posts the values for each of the 32 caw slots (example: Hogan entrance for Caw in slot 1,2,3etc.)

Thanks in advance!

Now I felt like helping you out, but not converting a whole bunch of codes. I got these from the Wrestler Mods thread. I put them together and then converted to PAL according to the directions. I have NTSC and they work.

CAW 1 has Hogans Entrance moves

CEB39C42 BCA9A65B

CAW 2 has Ultimate Warriors Entrance moves

CEB39022 BCA9A788

CREDIT: To all the great hackers who put together the mods, values, and directions in the Wrestler Mods thread.

These should work as long as you do not use any other codes affecting CAW 1 or 2's entrance moves (I would just use these codes by themselves untill I was sure they worked). Don't forget to save if they do work fine. As long as you have room on your memory card you can copy and paste your CAW's into these 2 slots.

And another thing someone will mention is for you to please post any requests in the stickied **Official Request Topic** thread.

And if you already have your CAW's at a certain CAW spot, then post in here --> **Official Request Topic** telling me which 2 CAW's slots you would like the codes to be for and I will put them together.