Editing Superstar's Height with Cheat Engine

Thebigbadwolf261

Hi guys, does anyone know how to edit superstar's height with Cheat Engine?? i checked the height memory address with Pozzum's Memory Sheet, but then i have no clue what to do ;(

Thanks, sorry if my english is bad tho

Here is how it worked before, if I remember correctly (this is from the top of my head, I don't have my notes here, please correct me if I'm wrong), I assume it's still the same in WWE 2k19:

The height uses a value in inches. In the game, every inch has 53 sub-inches. Thus 0-52 would register as 0 foot 0 inch, starting at 53 it would be 0 foot 1 inch and so on. Every foot has 12 inches. It's a two byte value. Last year there was a lower and upper limit for the height the game would apply to the model during matches (but not in CAW preview mode), the valid/safe range was 4'11" - 7'5", I believe. Exceeding those bounds would set the actual height of the wrestler model to a default height around 6 foot.

• Woo 1

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, shaun14959 said:

@sidkaramat can you tell me how you modified superstar's height with cheat engine please? thanks in advance

You can simply use Data Editor to change the height in the superstar's .pofo. You can easily edit the .pofo using CCT while the game is running and using the Edit -> Data Editor option, change the height in Data Editor and click Reinstall .pofo via CCT to update it in the game.