Kung Fu's CAW Dojo (CM Punk) (Hulk Hogan) (RVD) (Mick Foley) (Owen Hart)

Kung Fu

Mick_Foley_pro.png

Foley looks really awesome. I found a shot of him with short hair. Maybe the eyes are just a slight bit too close. Otherwise that is one awesome creation. 👌

Edited by FabiW1993

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:13 PM, MepsiPax said:

You could have pony tail hair for Dude Love's 2nd attire

Dose anybody have his 2K16 textures which they are willing to share, the higher quality textures from that game would greatly improve the caw.

4 hours ago, Sproiler™ said:

The attire parts are in the game.

When going through all the parts in the game I didn't see any Dude Love tie n dye shirt or his tights either? are they hidden amongst the all white generic clothing? or am I going blind at my old age. :blink: :lol

15 hours ago, Righteous said:

Mick Foley moveset on CC! Tags - RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS

Thanks for this, much appreciated.

I'm just making some final tweaks (attire updates) and then I'll be uploading this caw to CC, I now need to decide on which 3 out of the 4 slots I will upload because that's all the slots I have available until I get to silver rank?

2 hours ago, Righteous said:

Did you grab Foley's moveset? Gonna pull it and replace it with Riddle.

Yes I've already downloaded it, so feel free to take it down and upload whatever you'd like in it's place as I know how annoying the upload limit/ranking system can be. :cool:

12 minutes ago, Kung Fu said:

Yes I've already downloaded it, so feel free to take it down and upload whatever you'd like in it's place as I know how annoying the upload limit/ranking system can be. :cool:

Yea, movesets don't get the dl numbers like caws do. Silver is as far as I'll probably get. I miss the good ole days where we could upload as much as we wanted. But, I understand why they did the system.  Just wish there was a lower amount for movesets.