Kung Fu's CAW Dojo (CM Punk) (Hulk Hogan) (RVD) (Mick Foley) (Owen Hart)

Kung Fu

CM Punk has now been uploaded.

Can someone please let me know if all the logos/textures download correctly, I really hope there are no issues because after having to download my game saves from the cloud from one console to another I pray they didn't get corrupted during this process?

21 hours ago, Righteous said:

Awesome start on Hogan. LOVED yours from 18. Both his movesets are uploaded (Hollywood and Red n Yellow) on my SLANGIN TRUTH account, if you need them.

Thanks, I will defo be using your movesets as I'm a big fan of your work.

Quick Hogan face update posted, his attires will probably be the main focus for my next update.

Also CM Punk has been reuploaded with new face tweaks, basically I've increased his eye sizing and reduced his ear height and then lowered there placement a little.  I've also increased his eyebrow spacing and increased his upper forehead a tad.

Hogan update posted.

I will probably upload this caw in a few days because I still need to unlock various wrestlers to complete this caw and gaining virtual currency is a pain/chore this year.

I need to unlock British Bulldogs for his victory animation and Lex Luger for his entrance animation, I'll also probably need to unlock Scott Hall and Kevin Nash for obvious reasons.

8 minutes ago, Kung Fu said:

Hogan update posted.

I will probably upload this caw in a few days because I still need to unlock various wrestlers to complete this caw and gaining virtual currency is a pain/chore this year.

I need to unlock British Bulldogs for his victory animation and Lex Luger for his entrance animation, I'll also probably need to unlock Scott Hall and Kevin Nash for obvious reasons.

Someone gift this man the accelerator bah gawd.

2 hours ago, Kung Fu said:

I've now changed Hogan's body definition to look more ripped and less fat, I've also posted some close up pics of his bandana.

Can't wait for Hogan!

6 hours ago, CameronBo-Lee said:

Any update on Hogan's release?

I still need around 3000 virtual currency to unlock what I need to finish this caw, but with only getting a measly 50 points or so per match it's going to take quite a while.  I might just cave and buy the accelerator for £3.99 and release it on Sunday?

10 hours ago, Kung Fu said:

I still need around 3000 virtual currency to unlock what I need to finish this caw, but with only getting a measly 50 points or so per match it's going to take quite a while.  I might just cave and buy the accelerator for £3.99 and release it on Sunday?

I'd recommend it. New update to Hogan looks great, and i love the bulk you added to his model, most Hogans are way too thin.