Kung Fu's CAW Dojo (CM Punk) (Hulk Hogan) (RVD) (Mick Foley) (Owen Hart)

Kung Fu

36 minutes ago, Righteous said:

DUUUUUUUDE!!!! Love Owen. Soooo, you know I gotta do that moveset!

Thanks mate that would help me out a lot, I was thinking of putting in a request to see if there was a possibly of you doing his moveset but you've saved me from needing to do so now. :cheers:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Righteous said:

Owen Hart moveset on CC!

Under my SLANGIN TRUTH gamertag.

Tags - RIGHTEOUS MOVESETS

I've just downloaded the moveset so if you need to free up your upload slots feel free to take it down.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2018 at 9:04 PM, seam77 said:

OMG this is the best Owen Hart every,could you upload this to PS4 please? if possible.AWESOME JOB congratulations!!!OWEN 3:16

I mean could you convert to ps4 from xb1 please.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:02 AM, hulkamania4life said:

Will you be doing a 80s version of Hogan and any NWO versions?

Hogan V2 preview has now been added complete with an nWo slot, I will upload both versions if theses changes are liked?

• Yes! 1

These all look really nice, same for the Hogans, but I must ask, how did you implement the boot textures for the Hulkamania and NWO attires? As someone who does texture edits and whatnot, I've struggled endlessly trying to get it right, yet can't seem to get it done at all. I'm not sure if there's a possibility that I could be assisted with that though. Anyhows, awesome work!

19 hours ago, Kung Fu said:

Hogan V2 preview has now been added complete with an nWo slot, I will upload both versions if theses changes are liked?

I definitely wanna grab those Hogan’s so could you upload them 🤘🏻

• Too Sweet 1

Hulk Hogan V2 has now been uploaded.

I would recommend to whoever downloaded the older V1 to replace it with this updated version for his Red & Yellow slot because it has a new/improved face texture and more accurate face morphing's.  It also has changes to the material used for both his belt and boots which looks more realistic and far better in-game now.

His nWo slot has also been uploaded with the same updates/changes for both attires.

12 hours ago, Righteous said:

Would you have any interest in making Brian Cage or Jeff Cobb???

I seriously had to look up who they are on google lol, this clearly shows how out of touch I am with modern superstars of wrestling so I'm clearly not the guy to be making them.  I'm more of a legends kind of guy which is why I only tend to make the missing legends which I want in the game each year.

I'm not that big into wrestling (like I was back in the day) as I only watch the odd RAW and Smackdown Live every now and then, I don't follow any other wrestling organizations like TNA, ROH, NJPW so I have no idea as to who their rosters are.

13 hours ago, Kung Fu said:

I seriously had to look up who they are on google lol, this clearly shows how out of touch I am with modern superstars of wrestling so I'm clearly not the guy to be making them.  I'm more of a legends kind of guy which is why I only tend to make the missing legends which I want in the game each year.

I'm not that big into wrestling (like I was back in the day) as I only watch the odd RAW and Smackdown Live every now and then, I don't follow any other wrestling organizations like TNA, ROH, NJPW so I have no idea as to who their rosters are.

I got one for ya. How about a current, bald headed HBK?? 

9 hours ago, Righteous said:

I got one for ya. How about a current, bald headed HBK?? 

My next caw is RVD followed by Chavo, but after that I may be tempted to have try at making a HBK caw.

I haven't made a HBK caw since way back for SVR 2010/2011?, yes the good old days before using photos/textures was a thing.

2j8dqe.jpg

23o0u9.jpg