[PC]Lag on Exhib/Career/Uni but not in Showcase

RealRockNRollBC

I have a medium specs laptop,it's not much but it gets the job done most of the time,since WWE 2K15 I have been using cheat engine's speedhack for slowmotion but this year
i cannot use it at all for some reason,i have lowed everything to the bone and i still get slowmotion in everything except when i am playing showcase or towers.
What is going on? Is it a bug?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone found a fix to this yet ? i wuld be s disappointed if this bug or whatever it is  is not fixed, cause this is the best wrestling game shitty 2k has dne to date, yet they still somehw managed to ruin it agaaaain 

@hardyrko1 You dont understand, 2k towers work just fine, so does showcase, but exhibitions and universe dont work regardless of how low the resolution is, i've even turned off audience tessallation, and simple lighting on in the config.ini, everything seems to work fine in showcase and towers, but the minute you perform a Comeback move while playing a towers match, the whole game goes slow and u need to turn it off. If this was a graphics card or system problem, the whole game would run in slow motion, but this slow motion problem happens only in parts of the game , and seems to affect only certain PC's and not everyone. Im baffled and disappointed tbh because i feel this problem will not be fixed.