WWE 2K19 PC Mod Requests Thread

AznBlusuazn

I know that the model is available from older games, but can someone update the Wrestlemania XXX attire for Undertaker and port it to 2K19? The model from 2K15 isn't that great. Hopefully someone can do this!

Best,

Can someone port over 2K18's Goldust with a skin texture fix?
I tried doing it myself to have as an alternate attire for Goldust but it doesn't have the 000C skin texture files when I open it up in rePac.

I was able to do 2K17 and 2K16 Goldust and he did not need a brightening up skin-wise and I downloaded 2K15's off WrestlePlus.

Edited by xXJHARDYFAN92Xx

Hey guys,

I'm a PS4 user on the community creations and one particular Superstar entranc attire I never seen properly made or modded was a 1997 entrance attire for the undertaker he wore in bad blood 97 and other ppvs. The in game attire is that huge gothic robe he wore in wm 14 and SummerSlam 98. But never one with a cape and head piece on the back of his head. Has one made a proper overcoat attire?

If someone figures out how to do keep us in the community postedimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkSUxnUQsUmOIafkEABgZtaker-97-240455.png

• Cave Waverider pinned, featured and unfeatured this topic

I have a rather odd request for a mod. Don't even know if it's possible, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. 

Can someone create a mod that places more people/tables around the ring? I grew up watching 80's WWF, and quite often (especially in smaller venues) there were people everywhere around the ring. Photographers, cameramen, security, timekeeper, etc. Even the commentators table would be pushed right up against the ringside. It would give the match a more intimate feel, and it's hard to get that vibe in wwe2k19. Every match to me feels like a big pay-per-view. I'd love to have some matches with a "smaller", more grungy feel with people crowding the ring, like back in the old Madison Square Garden days.

So, is this even possible? I don't even want to interact with them or anything. Just wanted to know if they could be placed there around the ringside. Thoughts?hqdefault.jpgwwef_31355853_th_48.jpg

11 hours ago, Leingod said:

Could someone port 2K15's The Ascension? The only game with their NXT incarnations before they turned into ridiculous looking losers thanks to the main roster booking.

kind of wanted a good ascension anyway i hate the current one

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Too Sweet 1

How come Haku has been made, but we never see his tag partner Tama?

02-16.jpg

I supposed now that non-WWE characters are being made, it can't hurt to ask for something out of the ordinary.

latest?cb=20180613150723&path-prefix=pro

On 1/27/2019 at 5:14 PM, Nordic Templar said:

How come Haku has been made, but we never see his tag partner Tama?

02-16.jpg

Both Islanders were made last year by matt2282p (w/several attires). I have it on good authority he will be releasing updated versions of those mods in the near future.

Edited by Just Not

I would really love if it someone were to port AJ Lee with her skintone corrected for 2K19.

I would also really love it if someone were to create some Sasha Banks attires from the past 3 years. I don't know why hardly any mods have been created for her since her induction into the series, considering how many colour variations she's had and how her entrance gear is animated to clip into custom attires. Would be really nice to have custom attires where that's not an issue.