X-Packer 2019 / X-Rey official thread - X-Rey 3.2 / X-Packer 2019.3 released

tekken57

X-Rey v3.1 released and emailed to everyone who has donated:

New functionality in v3.1

- Added viewing and exporting functions for models from the UFC series of games on the ps4. Textures in png format are support for these models. 

- Fixed the positioning of objects in the viewport when previewing. Some objects would previously render off screen, which is now fixed

- Added options settings to control sunlight and three point lights in the viewport

- Started beta testing importing models with faces. This functionality is not complete as yet, so set the value to false unless you wish to test. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Good morning everyone. 

X-Rey 3.2 has been released and emailed to donors this morning. 

New functionality in v3.2 

- Added import, export and copy functions for shader parameters

- Created functions to change the shader parameter offsets and shader parameter counts for each object

The use of these two functions allow for the addition of MR and PM textures to older pc models when porting to 2k19.  I will created a detailed video tutorial on how to add Mr and Pm textures to older models soon. 

This version of X-Rey ends support for the yobj format, I don't think there's much else which can be done with it. I am going to start working on X-Rey v4 this week which is going to add support for the mdl format from 2k20. 

• tekken57 locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...