Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

23 minutes ago, detourne said:

Hi,  I love all your work,  but I'm really having problems with Luchasaurus and his moveset.  It's like he doesn't have the animations for picking up opponents, kicking them when they're down, or pinning them.  The model will just fall over in pain or just stand there.  Especially disconcerting during pin attempts. Any idea what's going on?

Thanks again for all the great work!

It's not the mod. Your problem comes from the moveset because there're some missing moves. You can change and modify the moveset with DataEditor.

The most simple is to load with DataEditor an original moveset and just modify the signatures and finishers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

It's not the mod. Your problem comes from the moveset because there're some missing moves. You can change and modify the moveset with DataEditor.

The most simple is to load with DataEditor an original moveset and just modify the signatures and finishers.

Thanks,  I ended up using @Counting Lights moveset, and it worked out.  i'm still a noob when it comes to this.

• Like 1

hi mate i hope you r ok and all your family is to them one that you did for me didn't work i ask for there name say the same and there pofos to they just go over to be with the man but the name don't changa and i have Akeem come down like walking like a woman lol they all do i put in the sting ? and can yopu change bludgeon brothers to the nasty boys thank you mate 

Edited by hulkamania2020@@

4 hours ago, motishow said:

Leon it will be awsome if you can release your giant gonzalez mod (the one who is more higher than 7.5 inch)  thanks. 

You can set the height of the character in Data Editor in the pofo file for up to 7.11"

Giant Gonzalez was 7.6 in real life.

Edited by LN77

4 minutes ago, LN77 said:

You can set the height of the character in Data Editor in the pofo file for up to 7.11"

Giant Gonzalez was 7.6 in real life.

You can't , assign a value upper to 7.5 and take a look to the final result

• Like 1

20 hours ago, motishow said:

Pls test it before post things that never have worked bcs the game has a limitation of 7,5 inches

How are you going to test that?? You can´t edit mods in the creation suite, so how are you supposed to see his height?

2 hours ago, LN77 said:

How are you going to test that?? You can´t edit mods in the creation suite, so how are you supposed to see his height?

hey ,man, edit  with data editor the height of a mod  (in his pofo) and assign him 7,7 inches ........then play a match  and you will see

21 hours ago, motishow said:

hey ,man, edit  with data editor the height of a mod  (in his pofo) and assign him 7,7 inches ........then play a match  and you will see

Why dont you just calm yourself down and stop treating everyone that is not outside the modders inner circle as they should know every little detail about every modding tool and problem. I just made a helpful suggestion to the guy. Wrestling Warrior gave a friendly answer and explanation to why it does not work. You didn´t do that, you just made a meaningless comment trying to make me look stupid, and it does not work, so just keep your meaningless comments to yourself.

• Yes! 1

3 hours ago, LN77 said:

Why dont you just calm yourself down and stop treating everyone that is not outside the modders inner circle as they should know every little detail about every modding tool and problem. I just made a helpful suggestion to the guy. Wrestling Warrior gave a friendly answer and explanation to why it does not work. You didn´t do that, you just made a meaningless comment trying to make me look stupid, and it does not work, so just keep your meaningless comments to yourself.

I am only saying you that if you assign a height value upper than 7,5 you won¡t have a giant wrestler.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2020 at 11:55 AM, LeonRick said:

Hey guys its been a while All these mods will be released in few days

young Hulk Hogan

BATeB8Lh_o.jpg

Rocky Johnson

sJyIqKa3_o.jpg

Bronson Reed NXT TakeOver XXX

iLJOkWjp_o.jpg

Santos Escobar still have to work on attire textures

Pc46D8wC_o.jpg

High voltage wcw

T523b1UW_o.jpg

Mantaur

r0Rw9ThH_o.jpg

Muhammad Hassan

ajmqM56N_o.jpg

Hi @LeonRick any update on these mods? :)

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- Mankind Brown-Hulk Hogan 2k15-Rocky johnson-Bronson Reed Nxt takeover xxx-Santos escobar-Muhammad Hassan -High voltage WCW-Mantaur RELEASED

HEY Guys sorry was absent for long this time

was busy with my brothers wedding last month

ALL These mods Released at first post enjoy and remember to like and comment and say thanks if u use my mods

young Hulk Hogan Commissioned by @amazing-maze

BATeB8Lh_o.jpg

Rocky Johnson Commissioned by @trikey

sJyIqKa3_o.jpg

Bronson Reed NXT TakeOver XXX Commissioned by @Vankoff

iLJOkWjp_o.jpg

santos escobar Commissioned by @Vankoff

buYRG8k3_o.jpg

High voltage wcw Commissioned by @eplate2

T523b1UW_o.jpg

Mantaur Commissioned by @BamBams Universe

r0Rw9ThH_o.jpg