Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

Sorry guys was busy with other works couldn't do  much modding lately 

finished some of my previewed mods 

all these mods released at first post

JYD 2k19 updated 

T7Kwf73f_o.jpg

Credits to @matt2282p for the collar object

The Blue bloods with Regal 

ad4RWFCa_o.jpg

Farooq asaad

NDhXULCf_o.jpg

credits to @matt2282p for the bottom object

marvelous marc mero

sQMNojXm_o.jpg

Bastion Booger updated with 3D Attire with facial animations

Zs70hf2l_o.jpg

john cena doctor of thuganomics no mercy 2004

3mzJDFZj_o.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Woo 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-JyD Updated-Bastion Booger-Faarooq Asaad-marvelous marc mero-The Blue bloods-john cena doctor of thuganomics-Released

hi men, a question.

you have planned some reshard (or remake) of your old 2k17mod of ULTIMO DRAGON  in 2k19?
I tried to install the old one in 2k19 but it crashed me (same is just a query, no request.)

thanks

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

been missing you Leon hope all is well. You are always one of my go to guys for mods. I know you have been busy modding another game. I hope all is going well with you and your Family bud and hope to see ya come back round for 2k20.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

been missing you Leon hope all is well. You are always one of my go to guys for mods. I know you have been busy modding another game. I hope all is going well with you and your Family bud and hope to see ya come back round for 2k20.

All is well just that been busy with other things at the moment

Some new mods will be released in few days 

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

that sounds good Leon, i think you have made the impossible mods, wrestlers that we can't imagine in our game because their attires are so fucking difficult to do (demolitiion, IRS, mountie,Ferguson, Boguer........)  thanks a lot Leon

• Like 2
  • Yes! 1

On 11/4/2018 at 2:07 PM, Red Rooster said:

Just use Wrestle+ Edit Pach file function, once you have done that you can edit them yourself with a hex editor or Xpacker or whatever.

I would like to do this as well, as Leon's mods are great but I want to change the ch number to something of my choosing. If I use Wrestle+ to do this like you mentioned, do I have to go through the whole installation of it just to change the ch number? What I mean is, clearing the chunk file, updating the string, etc. etc., because I've already done that once in order use Data Editor, CCT, etc and I don't want to screw anything up. I don't even want to use Wrestle+ for anything other than changing the ch number, and I'd hate to mess up any mods I've already installed using other methods. Does this question make sense? Would love someone's advice on this. (Or, if someone who already had Wrestle+ installed would be open to changing a couple of mod's pac #'s for me, that would work too.)  :)

5 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

@denbigh7you can change the ch number by using hex editor. It is not too hard to do.

I'm aware of that, and have done so many times using HexEditor. What we're talking about here is how Leon either compresses or formats some of his mods to where you are unable to edit them via HexEditor. The ch pac numbers are fixed, and as much as I like his Harley Race mod, I don't want to overwrite Greg the Hammer Valentine with it. 

@denbigh7  Just install those ones using CCT, it automatically edits the /ch file to match whatever slot you install it to. 

@LeonRick  Thanks for the mods, I really like all the attitude/ruthless aggression era mods you have done so far! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, denbigh7 said:

I'm aware of that, and have done so many times using HexEditor. What we're talking about here is how Leon either compresses or formats some of his mods to where you are unable to edit them via HexEditor. The ch pac numbers are fixed, and as much as I like his Harley Race mod, I don't want to overwrite Greg the Hammer Valentine with it. 

You can also use Pac Editor.

Really, there's so many ways to do what you're trying to do that it's a non issue.

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Friar Ferguson and Gangrel Released Adam bomb - Zack sabre jr WIP