Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

18 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

dfm85 has a heidenreich without facepaint check it out @RatedR77

I like this version better. I think the face is more accurate, no offense to DFM85´s mod, that is also good, but I like this better, just would like it without face paint.

1 hour ago, RatedR77 said:

You are not Leon, so how do you know what he is going to do?

this  was posted by Leon at the first message of thisthread "I also accept commission based mods. I will make custom mods of the superstar of your choice for a donation.  Please ask via PM."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, motishow said:

this  was posted by Leon at the first message of thisthread "I also accept commission based mods. I will make custom mods of the superstar of your choice for a donation.  Please ask via PM."

It´s funny that everyone thinks they are Leon and answers a question I specifically asked him. Please just stop with your personal opinions and let the one guy that I asked the question to answer instead. I dont care what your opinion is! I didn´t ask you or anyone else, I asked Leon. I am not asking for commission work, period!

2 hours ago, RatedR77 said:

It´s funny that everyone thinks they are Leon and answers a question I specifically asked him. Please just stop with your personal opinions and let the one guy that I asked the question to answer instead. I dont care what your opinion is! I didn´t ask you or anyone else, I asked Leon. I am not asking for commission work, period!

If you want your mod so badly just give Leon his $15! You are not gonna fucking die by giving a talented modder some money to continue his work.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Woo 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- The Fabulous Moolah update-Rhino ECW -The Franchise, Shane Douglas -La Résistance -Dr. D" David Shultz -wip
  • 2 weeks later...
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-The Rockers WIP- The Fabulous Moolah update-Rhino ECW -The Franchise, Shane Douglas -La Résistance -Dr. D" David Shultz -wip
11 minutes ago, eplate2 said:

you mean The Bolsheviks? Not them though - I got The Pitbulls and PG-13 coming for an ECW universe

Sorry , The Bolsheviks , is a good tag team that nobody have made yet

Edited by motishow

• 1 month later...