Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- *Toni Storm *Johnny B. Badd 2nd attire & Face update
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-*Toni Storm *UPDATE- Great Muta Retro-Released -Johnny B. Badd 2nd attire & Face update

Hey Leon I'm not requesting cause I'm sure you got loads of stuff on your plate. But since you always do some of the Attitude Era guys do you plan on making any more of those this year? Like some of the people that don't get any love (Al snow, Mean Street Posse, Crash, Droz, Mideon, The Oddities, Essa Rios, Blue Meanie, The Headbangers, Gangrel). 

And I think you made a Gangrel for last years game, what would be the process to port him over to this years game?

Matter fact I just looked through your 18 mods and you have dam near almost everyone I need lol Could I use them in 19 or is there some steps to make them work?

Edited by SnakeSlippers

30 minutes ago, SnakeSlippers said:

Hey Leon I'm not requesting cause I'm sure you got loads of stuff on your plate. But since you always do some of the Attitude Era guys do you plan on making any more of those this year? Like some of the people that don't get any love (Al snow, Mean Street Posse, Crash, Droz, Mideon, The Oddities, Essa Rios, Blue Meanie, The Headbangers, Gangrel). 

And I think you made a Gangrel for last years game, what would be the process to port him over to this years game?

Matter fact I just looked through your 18 mods and you have dam near almost everyone I need lol Could I use them in 19 or is there some steps to make them work?

You can use them in 19 but mods will have darker skin tone.

just have to Edit texture brightness 

51 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

You can use them in 19 but mods will have darker skin tone.

just have to Edit texture brightness 

Yea I read about that somewhere on here about the skin tones. So all of your 18 mods can be used in 19?

Most of Leon’s past game mods works on wwe2k19, you only have to edit the 000C file to edit the skin tone.

only a few mods like Bastion Boguer and Mountie don’t work and hope Leons could update both of them

Edited by motishow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, motishow said:

Most of Leon’s past game mods works on wwe2k19, you only have to edit the 000C file to edit the skin tone.

only a few mods like Bastion Boguer and Mountie don’t work and hope Leons could update both of them

I've been wondering about this.  Is this something you do in X Packer or what would you use to edit the skin tones?

A good job!  especially for  wrestlers like muta or, hayabusa ...
Although what I'm really grateful for is that I miss Rhea ... As also expectant for the future release of Tony ... : D more because in universe mode I have a show of only women wrestlers.
Anyway! Nice work.

Edited by Kmaster