Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

On 3/12/2019 at 12:23 PM, LeonRick said:

Bad Luck Fale w.i.p

anyone have some hi res refs of his arms tattoos

p9flrgAR_o.jpg

I can't wait for this incredible Bad Luck Fale mod. The face is so realistic, incredible !! without tattoo he's awesome  too :D

Thanks for your work dude.

I hope you'll found the tattoo textures.

Have a nice day.

Ben

2 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

I can't wait for this incredible Bad Luck Fale mod. The face is so realistic, incredible !! without tattoo he's awesome  too :D

Thanks for your work dude.

I hope you'll found the tattoo textures.

Have a nice day.

Ben

its done

tattoos may not be perfect but this is it for now

will be released very soon

ljjcU02B_o.jpg

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Bad luck Fale Final Preview-Goldust-Marlena- Released-Kelly Kelly-Faarooq Asaad -The Blue Bloods Bobby Eaton
Just now, LeonRick said:

its done

tattoos may not be perfect but this is it for now

will be released very soon

ljjcU02B_o.jpg

Wow incredible work, I can refund one another slot to create some superstars 😃

Thanks again for all your work.

Do you take some request or idea for next mod?

Ben

yeah man fale is great glad to see some NJPW guys. Crossing fingures for a Hirooki Goto, Minaru Sizuki and Tomhiro Ishii. Many NJPW guys that have never been done and you are always the guy that does the guys who get no love. Zack Sabre Jr. and Juice Robinson would be awesome as well.

Edited by JLU1000
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, JLU1000 said:

yeah man fale is great glad to see some NJPW guys. Crossing fingures for a Hirooki Goto, Minaru Sizuki and Tomhiro Ishii. Many NJPW giuys that have never been done and you are always the guy that does the guys who get no love. Zack Sabre Jr. and Juice Robinson would be awesome as well.

• Like 1

I am still really looking forward to that Bobby Eaton you are working on. I do hope you do a Dennis Condrey and a Bobby Eaton for Midnight Express. I think they were such an under rated Tag Team and deserve to have a place in the game. Really hope you do Midnight express.

I loved all of the territories, man wrestling was really good when NWA, WCW and WWE were all pushing out good talent and good matches. I do hope AEW pushes WWE to work hard again like how WCW did. I think it would be good for both WWE and AEW. I am hoping NJPW continues to push further in the US as well and I think they could do that with keeping up their partnership with ROH and maybe also partnering with AEW. Everyone just needs to push their good talent the right way and boom GREATNESS HAPPENS! Loved Mania this year and the whole Kofi push out of nowhere was awesome.

• Like 1
  • Corny 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Bad Luck Fale Released-The Mountie - Sin cara 3 attires wip

you did it with the mountie!!!!!! thanks thanks and thanks!!!!!!....hope you can find how to put 3D belt on his entrance attire (like big boss man one), i think there is one caw object belt perfect for mountie

Jimmy Hart the mountie version will be nice too if you can make it Leon

Edited by motishow
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me, I'm new to modding and I'm trying to install the Kamala mod, but without a pofo and moveset not sure what to do.

I tried looking into Data Editor but his wrestler id is not inside there either.

If someone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Nyhitman85

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Steve "Mongo" McMichael -The Mountie - Sin cara 3 attires -Kelly Kelly Released

Looking at mongo makes me remember how I used to look at Debra, I'm in love. What a masterpiece, time for mongo to get jumped by the nwo and job to disco inferno in my universe. Disco fever, disco fever, yeah yeah....

Leon , mountie is very detailed and improved mod respect last year one, but one question, do you think you have possibility to add 3D belt for his entrance attire or its impossible? thanks

12 minutes ago, motishow said:

Leon , mountie is very detailed and improved mod respect last year one, but one question, do you think you have possibility to add 3D belt for his entrance attire or its impossible? thanks

It's impossible for now will cause glitches ingame 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, motishow said:

anyone knows how to fix the shadow hair on bastion boguer?, is a wwek17 Leon's mod used in wwe2k19

2wdy3gn.png

1zp2k37.png

just have to remove 2715 file and rebuild pach 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...