Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Bad Luck Fale-Goldust-Marlena (Terri Runnels)
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Hakushi-Tensai-Great muta Alt Attire- Released-Bad Luck Fale-Goldust-Marlena (Terri Runnels) wip
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-The Blue Bloods Bobby Eaton-Marlena Update-Hakushi-Tensai-Great muta Alt Attire- Released-Bad Luck Fale-Goldust

Just wanted to let you know your Toni Storm is one of my absolute favorite mods. I use it over and over. I don't know how you did it, but you managed to capture her attitude and vibe in her expression. With an accurate moveset, it's like Toni's come to life.

Can't wait for Goldust and Marlena...!

• Like 1

Cannot Wait for the Bobby Eaton. I do hope you do a Midnight Express Eaton and at least one of his Midnight Express partners. He had 2 different partners preferably Dennis Condrey over Stan Lane but either would be fantastic.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, B2Y said:

can you kindly make all the pac file editable by hexedit to be bale to change slot number easer ?

You Can Do It your self. Just edit the pac with wrestle+ or inject the pac with CCT

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Faarooq Asaad -The Blue Bloods Bobby Eaton-Marlena Update-Hakushi-Tensai-Great muta Alt Attire- Released-Bad Luck Fale-Goldust
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Kelly Kelly-Faarooq Asaad -The Blue Bloods Bobby Eaton-Marlena Update-Hakushi-Tensai-Great muta Alt Attire- Released-Bad Luck Fale-Goldust

Yeah an updated Quebeccers would be awesome. Lots of great tags that would be awesome additions. Kronik, Midnight Express, Orient Express, Worlds Greatest Tag Team (Haas & Benjamin), You always do great work no matter what you do man. Thanks for all you do for us the community here.

• Like 1