Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

8 hours ago, Jinntu said:

Thank you so much for all your hard work year to year. Modders like you really make it worth shelling out the dough for these games.

why has @No One say that about my stuff 😢

but its true, you are one of the good ones

Great IRS. I hope to see a new Brian Cage, Penta, Byran Clark & Brian Adams Kronik attires, Briscoes, Trevor Lee and hopefully new stuff as well. You are for sure one of the go to guys here for mods and you and others like you have made this game far better than it is out of the box. I would not buy the game if it were not for you and a few others out there making these great mods. Thanks for the tremendous work you put into your mods.Would love to see a Fenix mod.

Edited by JLU1000
  • Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Trent Seven wip-I.R.S 2K19 Released

Awesome Trent man. Would love to see more NXT UK guys modded and Others from the Indy Scene. The Kingdom would be freaking awesome. Moose and some from Impact. ROH and always more NJPW. We get guys like Okada, Tanahashi and Niato but there lots more from NJPW. Would love to see love for the ladies as well, Ripley, Storm, Kay Le Ray and so forth. The space is limited this year but Still a lot of room to grow a crazy good roster and cut so,me of the fat so to speak lol. I cut guys like brooklyn brawler for better like like trent.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, LeonRick said:

Kona Reeves - Trent Seven Released at first post

Toni Storm & Rhea Ripley soon

Remember to say thanks if you use my mods

Even Kona looks dope, thanks for the mods bro! Keep up the awesome work. I can't wait for Rhea and Toni. Any plans for more NXT UK wrestlers?

I've gotta say...been following with your mods for these past few games and your stuff has really progressed well.  Also, seeing guys like Trent Seven and 'The Finest' get represented with some really nice mods is awesome.  Your choice of who to mod really pleases me lately lol.  Great work! 

13 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

Awesome Trent man. Would love to see more NXT UK guys modded and Others from the Indy Scene. The Kingdom would be freaking awesome. Moose and some from Impact. ROH and always more NJPW. We get guys like Okada, Tanahashi and Niato but there lots more from NJPW. Would love to see love for the ladies as well, Ripley, Storm, Kay Le Ray and so forth. The space is limited this year but Still a lot of room to grow a crazy good roster and cut so,me of the fat so to speak lol. I cut guys like brooklyn brawler for better like like trent.

I second that, all of that! lol, 'The Kingdom' would be amazing to have mods for especially.  Matt Taven deserves a mod with the work he's put in over the years.  I'm a huge mark, lol

4 hours ago, VCDemigod said:

Do Trent Seven have any pofo and moveset? Whose GFX should he use?

I haven't seen any but honestly, making pofo and movesets from scratch aren't hard if you're using Cave's Data Editor.  Only takes a few minutes to do each and for Trent Seven, I'd use Tyler Bate's pofo/moveset as a baseline.  (templates are provided in Data Editor's files).  I'd go that route instead of waiting cuz you never know how long you'll have to wait.

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Great Muta - Duke "The Dumpster" Droese wip-Kona Reeves - Trent Seven Released
15 hours ago, The Brand said:

我没有看到任何但是老实说,如果你使用Cave的数据编辑器,从头开始制作pofo和移动设置并不难。每个只需几分钟,对于Trent Seven,我会使用Tyler Bate的pofo / moveset作为基线。(模板在数据编辑器的文件中提供)。我会走这条路而不是等待,因为你永远不知道你要等多久。

Thank you for your reply. I know how to make pofo/moveset, but I don't know Trent Seven very well. I don't know his entrance movement, fighting style and so on. But thank you very much for your reply. Thank you.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, VCDemigod said:

Thank you for your reply. I know how to make pofo/moveset, but I don't know Trent Seven very well. I don't know his entrance movement, fighting style and so on. But thank you very much for your reply. Thank you.

What I do for my CAW's and when updating existing movesets is that I watch their top moves on Youtube. Wikipedia also had a list of specific wrestlers moves before but they removed that feature. Your best option is to watch videos of their top moves and assign them yourself.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, thatintrovertkid said:

What I do for my CAW's and when updating existing movesets is that I watch their top moves on Youtube. Wikipedia also had a list of specific wrestlers moves before but they removed that feature. Your best option is to watch videos of their top moves and assign them yourself.

Yeah, that's the best move.  I did that for Trent Seven yesterday.  Like I said, I used Tyler Bate as a starting point then I sprinkled in Seven's signature moves and finish etc

• Like 1