Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

Guys I think I screwed up trying to use i7 processor bought new motherboard and Intel stock fan but it shuts down itself when I play any games. 

I checked the core Temps high around 90-100c at idle all 4 cores. 

I checked heat sink removed it seated it again properly still same result

Until I fix this I won't be able to do any modding 

19 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

Guys I think I screwed up trying to use i7 processor bought new motherboard and Intel stock fan but it shuts down itself when I play any games. 

I checked the core Temps high around 90-100c at idle all 4 cores. 

I checked heat sink removed it seated it again properly still same result

Until I fix this I won't be able to do any modding 

Even with no fan an i7 shouldnt get to 100c at idle, there has to be a gap between your CPU and the Heatsink, check the seating again and reapply thermal paste.

I just tested turning off the CPU fan on my i7 (8700k @ 5GHZ on all cores) and even with 0% fan my Idle temps are 37-40c. My heatsink is huge but still it wouldnt make a 50-60c difference.

Heatsink has to be seated wrong.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2018 at 10:09 PM, The Anti Source said:

Way to be wrong, moron. FOH

who even asked you? You guys bum buddies are what?  Doesn't matter i original said "I think" and somebody had to be a cowboy and prove me wrong to sooth their own ego , calling me names when i actually donate to these modders? Some one got a little worked up over nothing , and yeah I would still say Many will agree his prime has no strings, You guys can have your little string club :)  Both of you can keep your insults to yourselves.

Edited by BillyTheKid

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid said:

thanks, that your and your brothers? Nice family 

Protip: When multiple people are calling you out for being wrong and an asshole, chances are that they are right. Instead of just admitting you were mistaken, you want to make up half-assed excuses and even lamer insults. Also, you're not the only person here who donates to modders, so get over yourself.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

Guys I have bigger problems to worry about now can you pls take this conversation to pm.

Sorry I shouldnt have fed the troll, my bad.

Anything I can do to help with your CPU problem just let me know, I fix computers for a living.

• Like 2

Tag Teams sort of suck now. People would get back in with tag teams if they had tag teams that stuck together like LOD, Demolition, Orient Express, Midnight Express and so on. There were also great tag teams that stayed together for a bit like Powers of Pain, Power & Glory, Natural Disasters, Headshrinkers, Steiner Brothers and so on there. Vince puts zero effort into tag teams now and that is a shame cause I believe there are some good once there like The rivival. American Alpha was broke up for no good reason and then Jason got booed for it and then later hurt. Roode is too good and is being used all wrong but if they brought James Storm in I would be ok with Roode in tag again. Beer Money would be well money as a Tag in WWE. No tag teams want to go to the wwe cause they will just break them up or just flat out not be used cause vince don't like tag wrestling.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-*Kamala-Mabel&Mo Men on a mission-Johnny Polo 2 attires-Berzerker*-Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Kona Reeves wip*Kamala-Mabel&Mo Men on a mission-Johnny Polo 2 attires-Berzerker*-Released