Leon 2k19 Mods-NWO Dust rodhes wip-Road Warrioirs Attire pack-Power & Glory attire pack-Velvet sky Tna attire-Released

LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods- British bulldog-King Harley Race-The Rock Retro-Released

Man, loved how you retouched Bulldog... his face finally looks like himself now 😲.  Did you retouch his body too? I mean, I know he was a pretty muscular guy, but his proportions are too cartoony by default, and he's looking mighty realistic there. His hair probably looks a litle dark, but I guess that's the not-so-stellar lighting engine.

BTW, any chance you can do something similar to 90s Shawn and Bret? They look too old by default... it's something 2K has being doing ever since they took over 😥 ... not to  mention 2001 Kurt, 90s Taker, young Jericho, Ted Dibiase... they all look older than they should.

• Like 1

Sorry guys no updates for past few days was very busy.

Got problems with my pc was trying to upgrade my ram bought new 4gb ddr3 ram already had 2gb ram now when I plug both rams and turn on its just black screen all fans r spinning just not getting the display 

then I tried with only  the old Ram which was working fine yesterday now that one also not working just black screen

Anyone know what might be causing it

48 minutes ago, LeonRick said:

Sorry guys no updates for past few days was very busy.

Got problems with my pc was trying to upgrade my ram bought new 4gb ddr3 ram already had 2gb ram now when I plug both rams and turn on its just black screen all fans r spinning just not getting the display 

then I tried with only  the old Ram which was working fine yesterday now that one also not working just black screen

Anyone know what might be causing it

When troubleshooting a PC always start with the most stupid thing first.

Is it a Tower or Laptop?

It Tower....

So.... Did you check if the Video card is inserted correctly and if the Power (to the Video card) are not loose?

Ram, Are the Ram sticks compatible? 

I would try first with the NEW ram alone first.

But recheck if there is any connection loose.

EDIT: How can you play this game with only 2GB of RAM? 

I played on my old Laptop with only 4 and it was pretty bad, so I wonder.

My newer Laptop has 16GB of RAM and 4GB video ram (1050 Nvidia) and it runs smooth. 

I still prefer Towers though, can't wait to be able to build my next one. 

(I usually build my Towers, just can't do with my Laptops because the size of my hands and the size of the components don't agree with each other) 

Edited by drwho269

If its a laptop, take the battery out, unplug the power cord and hold down the power button for about 30 seconds. Then plug the power cord in and leave the battery out and see if it starts.

Also for DDR3 there are 2 different types, standard and low voltage, you cant mix and match if your PC requires low voltage then both must be low voltage and viceversa. Putting the wrong RAM in can damage it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Red Rooster said:

If its a laptop, take the battery out, unplug the power cord and hold down the power button for about 30 seconds. Then plug the power cord in and leave the battery out and see if it starts.

Also for DDR3 there are 2 different types, standard and low voltage, you cant mix and match if your PC requires low voltage then both must be low voltage and viceversa. Putting the wrong RAM in can damage it.

Problem solved

I didn't test it before I buy ram was defective replaced it with new one now working fine

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon 2k19 Mods-Yokozuna Updated face and attire with animations

@LeonRick Your mods are getting better and better. It would be awesome to see an updated Pentagon Jr. with all the animations and maybe his brother Phoenix as well. Hope to see some of the last stuff you were working on for 2k18 finished here on 2k19. Like a Brian Clark to go with that Kronik attire for crush you did and the Godwins. You and Matt always keeping the past guys alive. i might have to have 2 saves for this game this year do to the lower amount of mods we can put in this year. I am trying to figure what i am going to do in that reguard. 

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 1:17 PM, LeonRick said:

Yokozuna Updated face and attire with animations

sjkwCMIy_o.jpg

EDIT: Now I can see it!

Not sure about the strings and I think his face looked better on 2K18.

Edited by drwho269
EDIT
  • Like 1
  • What? 1

always nice to see Yoko but those strings hanging from his belt.....that's not Yoko's tights. I know he wore them once on his debut but really only once he had white ones with strings his debut, and his red ones had strings only 1 match i think.

Edited by BillyTheKid
  • What? 1